The Sudden of Death

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

“Yoona!”, she gets up from her position and spots two people are walking towards her.

“Ah! Uncle! Aunty!”, she calls happily and runs towards her. As soon as she almost reaches her destination, stop in her tracks then screams out of terror. In front of her, there laid down her aunt and uncle with blood flowing down from their mouth and eyes.

“Yoo.. Yoona..”, her uncle says in pain before falling down into the pool of blood floor.

Yoona’s eyes widened with terror and she starts walking backward. In a sudden, someone stopped her from walking backward. She slowly turned around, and only to find out that Seulong, her brother, is smiling tenderly towards her.

“Oppa! What is happening here…?!”, she startled as she notice blood pouring down from his head.

“Yoona, please forgive me…”, Seulong apologised before he fell into the darkness. Tears started to pour from Yoona’s eyes as she witnessed something terrible within her life. She screamed out of the terror, “Nooooo!!”.

“Nooooooooo!”

Yoona startled as she rose from her bed. She found herself still laying in her own bedroom. ‘It was just a stupid dream’, she thought to herself, sweating from the nightmare that she had just snapped from.

Hearing the scream from Yoona’s room, Seulong rushed down directly to her room. “What’s wrong Yoon?”. She turns to the direction of the sweet voice and found her brother looking at her with much concern.

“Yoon? Are you alright?”

Snapped into her deep thought, she answered her brother. “Nah, I’m fine oppa! Just had a stupid nightmare and no need to worry!”. Seulong chuckled as he started to pinch her cheeks.

“What are you laughing at oppa? It’s not funny!”

“Nothing, it seems like the entire neighbourhood heard your screaming”. Yoona pouted as she gets up from her bed. "Now come on and have your breakfast!", Seulong said, as he still chuckling at his only sister's antics.

Yoona stopped out of sudden and blurted out, "Wait! It's eight already and you didn't wake up? Oppa!". At this statement, Seulong couldn't control his laugh. He ended up laughed even more. "Ya! What's so funny?!", Yoona protested.

"Why would I wake you up if today is saturday?", he exclaimed.

'Did I hear that right?', she spoke to herself. "There is no school today?", Yoona asked while puffing her rosy cheeks.

"Uh huh", Seulong nodded.

Yoona started to show various types of expressions now. "Yahoo! No school!", she jumped out of the bed and kissed Seulong's cheek to show her appreciation before heading out to the bathroom. Leaving Seulong chuckled at her behaviour.

"So oppa, what's for breakfast?", Yoona asked, taking a seat right beside Seulong. 

"OH NOT SO FAST! Yoon, you forgot to buy milk yesterday"

"Mianhe oppa, I must've forgotten about it", she apologised and bunking her head for being silly. Seulong chuckled and stated, "Now, take this money and hurry go buy the milk!".

"Okay!"

"And Yoona, take this!", Seulong threw an umbrella towards her and she able to catch it on time. "The weather is quite nasty, better carry this with you."

"Alright, bye!"

Yoona was walking down the alley near her neighbourhood with umbrella sheltering her from the horrible rain, while carrying a plastic bag that consists of milk in which her brother has been bothering her to buy one. She spotted an old man was sturggling with his cycle. As her mother had taught her to help each other, she decided to approach the harabeoji.

"Annyeong harabeoji, can I help you?", she greeted him while bowing 90 degrees.

"Ah! Such a curse of these old age!", the haraboeji said in despair without paying attention on what Yoona have said.

"Hold on. You're the person who delivers the milk to my neighbourhood..", Yoona exclaimed as she recognised the man in front of her. The old man slowly adjusted his specs and saw Yoona, smiling widely, he started to ask her a favour. "Ah yes, I see, I must be in luck today", he thanked and continued to speak, "Young lady, would you mind taking this and deliver it to your neighbour?".

"Sure, no problem harabeoji. But which neighbour are you referring to?", she asked gently.

"The young guy who just moved here recently, if I'm not mistaken."

"Oh! Sure, I don't mind at all. I would be happy to help you out!", Yoona said happily. 'He he he! I finally have an excuse to go inside Jonghyunnie's house! Yeay!', she laughed to herself evily.

"Thank you very much young lady, may god bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter