Behind the Cold Wall

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A young girl walked through the hectic corridor, her face shows a solemn remarks. Gritting her teeth, Yoona was already pissed due the bad encounter with the unknown boy who acted so cold and arrogant. Yoona stepped inside her classroom only to find that the first subject is history class, which wasn’t helping at all.

‘God I hate world history… and the worse, it has to be the cold war… Grrr… why on earth do we have to learn such a dry subject as history!!’, she talked to herself. Yoona chose the last row seat near the window.

The class began shortly after the teacher’s departure. Most of the students paid attention on the lecture, well, except for the greatest Yoona. She completely on her own world as the lecture went by.

“So, that’s it for now. Make sure all of you study the chapter, we will have a test”, the teacher notified.

“Aaaahhh!!”, the students protested.

“No aahhs and boos. You can leave now, good afternoon”, the teacher finally dismissed the class as the bell rang gallingly through the whole class. Yoona squealed happily as the class was finally end sooner than she thought. She collected all her books and proceeded to leave the class. Her physics teacher, Mr. Kang, came into the class and called Yoona. Yoona obeyed him and followed her teacher from behind.

As Yoona had expected, they reached the teacher’s office. Feeling a little bit anxious, Yoona kept holding her hands together.

“Please sit down Im Yoona”, Mr.Kang ordered her. Yoona did as she was told, anticipating for what she might hear.

“Yoona, the test you took last week. Well, I must say, it was brilliant… Here you go”, Mr.Kang proudly praised her as he handed Yoona the paper.

Yoona took a glance at her paper, she widened her eyes as she scanned over the paper. Unbelievable. She looked up at her teacher with a big smile forming on her lips. She had obtained a full marks on her physics test. She can’t hold her excitement due the great news she heard today.

“Congratulations Yoona, I’m so proud of you. As a reward for this, you’ll be going to the advance physics class with your seniors… Starting from today.”

“But sir I don’t…”, Yoona stammered but Mr.Kang quickly cut her off.

“No buts, I took the liberty of getting the textbooks for you, so you wont have a problem. The next period is physics, I assume?”

“Yes sir.”

“In that case, you’ll be heading for the advance class. You may take your leave”

“Thank you sir”

Yoona took the textbooks for her new advance class from Mr.Kang. She walked out of the office by giving one last bow, showing her respects and gratitude.

‘Yes! I finally manage to reach the advance class. I can easily get the scholarship that I’ve always wanted’, Yoona smiled.

She briskly walked back to her class and collected all the books that she left due the urgent call. Yoona headed towards her locker gracefully. She was in a hype mood and really happy. She placed her books on the locker and took out some necessary books she required for her upcoming class.

Turning around, Yoona strolled to her new class. ‘Boy, I’m so excited! Can’t wait to meet all the people with whom I’ll compete and earn my scholarship!!’.

Even though Yoona never showed any concern on her studies, she was highly competitive and awarded as one of the diligent students on her school. She wanted to earn a scholarship to University of Cambridge majoring Physical Sciences since she wants to be an Astronaut.

Math and physics has always been her strong points on her studies and would never fail to surprise her teachers in it.

Yoona is now right in front of her class, where she will be sitting for next one year. ‘Mom, Dad. I hope you are watching me from above’. Yoona felt someone presence from her back and she turned around. She found her new physics teacher was standing right behind her.

“I expect that you are the new student from the 11th grade?”

“Yes ma’am. My name is Im Yoona”, Yoona bowed to the teacher to show some respect.

“Well then, follow me please.”

Yoona nodded and followed the teacher as they stepped inside the classroom. She felt the tensions due the seniors were staring widely at her. Mrs. Lily, her physics teacher, introduced her to the class. She told her to take the seat at the last row on the left.

Yoona obediently nodded and did what she said, she walked towards the place that assigned to her with eyes glaring coldly at her. Settling down, Yoona sat at her seat and turned her head to greet her seatmate. Her face changed into a stern expression as she noticed that her seatmate was none other than the cold boy from the morning.

“YOU!!!”, Yoona said under her breathe as she pointed her small finger towards him.

He looked at her for a couple of second and gave her a meaningful look before turning his face to the lecturer.

‘This jerk!!! First he insulted me then he ignored me. He didn’t even dare to apologize! Just whom does he think he is?’, Yoona sneered to herself. She slumped into her seat and focused on the lecture. ‘Breathe Yoona, breathe. Focus on your study. Forget about him’. Yoona reassured herself as she concentrate on her studies.

 

Lee Jonghyun walked casually towards the rooftop to feel the cool breeze. He sat in the shady and cool floor, looking at the clear blue sky. Jonghyun felt a familiar presence, walking right to his direction. He looked up with a coldest glare, intending to drive that person away. Instead of driving the person away, Jonghyun felt an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter