Breaking the Iceberg

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly as the sunrays reflected to the sea. The streets were in busy to the peak. The horns of the cars ranging gallingly through the road. The merry tune of the birds could be heard from every tree. The wind was gently whooshing with the scenery of simply perfect sky.

“Hey iceberg! Let’s go to the carnival!”, said a young tall little girl, waving happily at a jet-black haired boy. “Since you’re new in here, let me accompany you there. The carnivals are the best place to go during this time of year! Believe me!”.

“Don’t bluff”

“Aww, c’mon. It’s the best place to break that iceberg outta your life you know!”

“What’s so hurry? It’s still 3 in the evening anyway”

"So what? I've got a lot of places to show you, in case you wanna know, I need to study...", she sneered. She didn't expect all the things will turn out this way. Gaining an advantage to get into an advance class, the brother that she's been missing for and.... of course, meeting the iceberg. Yoona was so in the deep though as she didn't realised that someone who just stood beside her decided to leave her alone.

"Hn", Jonghyun snorted.

"Huh? HEY WAIT FOR ME!", she screamed over lungs after she realised he wasn't beside her. Looking around, Yoona spotted Jonghyun amon the crowded coming towards her. Without any hesitation, she ran to where he stood up and directed her infamous punch towards him. Too bad, this time Jonghyun dodge it real quick.

"The same tactics won't work on me anyways", he said much to her annoyance.

"Humph! We'll see about that later. What's the big idea leaving me alone in the crowd and disappearing like that?"

"That's your fault for spacing out weirdo", said Jonghyun casually. Hand in pocket, eyes beneath the bangs. Huh cool enough. (Don't mind me xD)

"UGH! Don't call me weirdo! Do you know how to spell?! It's YOONA, Y-O-O-N-A! Is it hard to get?"

"Fine, let's go... Yoona", he sighed deeply in his spirit.

"Finally, but what about the tickets?", she asked. Jonghyun just continued to walk with his back facing Yoona. He raised his right hand, revealing two pieces of paper that recognised as the tickets. "Unlike you, I don't waste time in day-dreaming."

"I wasn't day-dreaming!", Yoona protested as she ran towards Jonghyun and walk by his side.

The two of them tried each and every ride and was enjoying themselves a lot. Yoona kept doing her childish antics which amused Jonghyun slightly. They' had small arguments on small stuffs. But overall, they're having a great time. Soon their time in the carnival came to an end and the two headed for the other parts of Seoul. 

The sun was finally drowing in the end of the sea with almost one-fourth of it below the hori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter