The Neighbor

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sunset was spectacular and eye-catching, as the cherry blossom adored the streets even more. Somewhere down the street of Seoul, there is a well-built 6th floor apartment, in which lives a very unique girl. She is tall for her age and has almost perfect figure that a girl had dying to have it. Reaching down her under her chest, her dark brown hair is thick and silky. She has the most charming smile that could attract anybody for eternity. Even after being as perfect as she is now, some jerks from their school would fear her. Despite of being a charming girl outside, She was good skilled fighter and could take on a person three times size her. The fact that she was untouchable made her even more desirable, she always turned down the offers if someone asked her out. She was none other that Im Yoona.

“Yoona-ah! Your uncle and I have to go out for some business, we’ll return by tomorrow evening. The dinner is in the fridge, just heat in the microwave in case if you’re hungry”, a middle-aged woman said as she packing her stuffs and went out of the house.

“Okay Aunt! Have a safe trip!”, Yoona lazily replied. Even though she didn’t know where the hell they are going, she had got used it. Her parents died in a tragic car crash when she was in such young age. Thank heaven she now lived with her aunt and uncle. She has a brother named Im Seulong, or Seulong oppa as she always called him. But he lives abroad for his further studies. She was thinking that her life was so tedious and sorrowful and all she could do was enjoying every moment of it.

Hearing her tummy starts to grumble, Yoona got up from her seat and heated the food to fill up her small tummy. She looked over a clock at the wall.

“Hmm, I wonder what’s going on in the TV”, Yoona spoke to herself and started to flip the channels nonchalantly. She kept clicking as she got something caught her eyes.

The renowned billionaire, Mr. Kim Jaeyong, was found dead in abandoned building at the east of Seoul. The forensic forecast he was shot in the head and leaving a deep mark at the upper forehead. They estimated the time of his death is around the evening.

“Geez, another brutal murder and yet the police haven’t found the murderer? Man, whoever you are, surely you’re a clever one!”, Yoona sneered.

A sound from microwave can be heard through the whole room signaling that her food is fully cooked. Yoona jogged to the kitchen and prepared for her dinner. She ate her dinner silently as she gazed the kitchen. 10 minutes have passed and it’s about time to go to sleep.

She walked to her room at the upstairs as she heard a truck passed by down the road and stopped just in front of her apartment. Yoona peeked behind the curtain and she saw bunch of workers were busy carrying some furnitures.

‘Oh yeah! I just remember, we’re going to have a new neighbor. Hey but who cares? Not me at least, I’m going to catch up with beauty sleep!’, Yoona yawned as she slumped down to her bed and took some deep slumber.

 

A guy with black-brownish hair gave some tips to the work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter