The Silence of Night - II

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback – 3 hours before the accident

“What do you want Teacyeon-sshi?”, Mr. Cho retorted as he picked up his phone.

“Now, now, now, this is how you treat your client?”, Taecyeon replied smugly.

“I rather hear the reason behind calling me now”, Mr. Cho implied.

Taecyeon chuckled and kept the phone back, “Always to the point huh Janghyun-sshi. Please kindly check the envelope that I have provided under your desk, and read carefully”

Mr.Cho picked up the envelope and opened the content of it. He widened his eyes. So it was true, Taecyeon was one of them. He gasped.

“I didn’t become the commissioner at such young age for no reason, did I?”, Taecyeon said while smiling painstakingly. “You see, I don’t really care what you found about me. You have your orders. However, I reckon you’re involving me in your record. I assume you understand why it does bother me”

“Huh, well, maybe you shouldn’t involved in this kind of situation Taecyeon-shi”

“Good afternoon sir, we have explored the whole house. But we couldn’t find the file that you indicated before and—..”, rough voice was heard through the phone.

“And the couple?”, the commissioner of narcotics department asked.

“Dead sir”, the voice stated firmly.

“Good job, what about the family?” he turned around the wheel chair with sly smile on his face.

“I killed their nephew as well, but for the niece, she seemed to be out of the sight”, the unknown man on the phone paused for a while, before continued. “Do you wish to wipe out their niece too sir?”

“The Chos were always individual regarding their job. I doubt they would have told anything to their sweet little niece”. Taecyeon looked around before he took a sip of the vanilla latte that he had just now. “However, keep an eye on her. She might be a threat. You can never be too careful”

“Yes sir”

“Oh, Junho, I hope no one has seen you before. It would be difficult to handle if they do”. Without waiting for any reply from his comrade, Taecyeon ended the phone call. “Take your time to run away sweet one…” 

A silent knock came from his front door, Jonghyun raised from his couch and proceed to open the door, only to find Yoona, standing there while fidgeting her finger around. "Hey, sorry about that moment ago", s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter