The Guy

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun was utterly shining through the thick clouds. Dozen of people were filling the emptiness of the street, making it’s crowded. A 17-year-old guy around 6 feet tall was walking among the busy street, heading down to a certain café at the opposite of a 5 stars hotel. He wore a black suit and a black sunglasses in additional. The way he styled, he concluded as a handsome guy. His black hair shone brightly against the sunray. People had been staring at him from head to toe and he just entirely ignored them. He just walked off and didn’t care what people said.

“Ahh, my brother! I’ve been waiting for you and you finally showed up Jonghyun!”, a guy who has a same built as him but a little bit taller than Jonghyun greeted him. He wore a simply white shirt and black jeans, casually sitting in a corner of the café.

Jonghyun merely nodded as he took a seat next to the 20-ish guy.

“You got a job”, he handed Jonghyun some files, which includes a significant document and photo on it.

“This guy, Kim Jaeyong, the CEO of K.J Company. Recently, he wanted to by their lands and violently kicked out the citizens out of their own homeland. They need you to terminate him. They will pay you 500.000 dollar for that”

“The money Changmin hyung, it’s not aligning with the job”

“I know it’s not much, but they willing to pay you more as soon as they got sum up of money..”

“I mean it’s too much hyung. Give back three and a quarter of the money, I’ll finish it by sunset”, Jonghyun clarified. Taking the rest of the money, he got up and left the café.

“Are you sure?”, Changmin quickly asked before Jonghyun left the café.

“Yes”, Jonghyun answered. Without turning his back towards him, Jonghyun just briefly waved and walked out of the room.

 

The door briskly open as a guy with wrinkles around his face, showing the aging, entered the room. Everyone who had been sitting at the comfortable seat stood up as a sign of respect. Kim Jaeyong, the owner and CEO of K.J Company, shook off and told them to have a seat.

Before Jaeyong could reach his room, a young lady who was his secretary momentarily stopped him. Turning around, Jaeyong looked at her.

“Good morning sir. I have important message for you”, said a young lady as she bowed her head.

“What is it?”

“We got an e-mail from strang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter