chapter 43

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]
KYUNGSOO POV
the worst thing youre wife saw it.. suho said
OoO-all
wha-what? .. i can't.. did i heard it right? 
yes you heard it right..she left crying.. suho said
shiiittt!i muttered..
thats why she's been asking me all along those damn questions because she already knew i was with krystal.. damn damn damnit!
i ran as fast as i could to reach to the parking lot and drive as fast as i can to reach the house..
 
*dingdong*
aerin? *knocks*
*dingdong*
yeobo?youre early i didnt prepared lunch yet..she said with a smile..
aerin.. i want to look into her eyes but i can't i really feel guilty..
hm? is she really crying? her eyes do look like swollen..
nothing..i cant say to her im sorry..what's happening to me.?
ok.. she turns around and goes into the kitchen without even saying a word.
aerin.? i should make a move since im the one who's at fault for lying =__= demn.
yes?
lets eat our lunch outside..lets go
ok...i'll dress up first..
lets go? i ask her..
ok..
>.> the atmosphere in the car is really really awkward no one is talking..i knew it aerin is so mad at me..and up until we reach our destination we still didn't talk as if we're not visible.. she goes inside the restaurant and picks the table that she likes and decide what food she wants to eat. 
after a few minutes..
aerin aren't you mad at me?i ask her while were eating
mad about what? she said
you know some things..god!she's playing safe.. and its making me more guilty..i didnt know anything,!!
na-ah..and she continue eating.
aerin look..
AERIN POV
aerin look i know you know what happen and im..
UGGH!!BULLSH*T WHY DOES HE KEEP ON REMINDING ON WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND THAT KYRSTAL!! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!! ><
what?what should i know kyungsoo.?ohh.youre cheating strategy tell me..pali!tell me..DONT WASTE TIME!!
aerin sit down.he said 
i am so annoyed here.i said as i eat my steak..
aerin..the way he calls my name..sweet and soft uggh!he should stop it.. 
stop calling my name like that it's not  helping at all,,.i said this isnt goin to be better..im outta here..
wait!-kyungsoo he grabs my wrist..
now what?oh you wanna have some privacy some moment with that arrrg!krystal?!!!fine go. ><
aerin!im sorry alright!what do you want? i said im sorry!stop right there..
sorry!sorry your face.. i said.. why did you lie to me!! 
it was a mistake alright i was just drunk and she was drunk too..
i see and then you texted me to see the show? KYUNGSOO AND KRYSTAL K.I.S.S.I.N.G now showing..huh!!
wait aerin? ive never texted you.. he looks at me with a confuse look on his face
what?what are you trying to say now.? do you think im fool? im confuse now too.
read this. i let him read the text message
wait i didnt remember txting you i swear..let me check my phone.
sent items
scroll.scroll..see?! ive never texted that. he said..
tss.maybe you delete it. >.> hmmp/
no i didnt . aerin im sorry i love you! aah!those words.. those words that tickles my ears and gives me butterly in my stomach..melts my heart..im supposed to be mad at him now but ughh~the madness is slowly fading away...
you love me or you love us.? i ask him
i said i love you i love you are you deaf? he's joking =_=
dont play with me.it aint funny .. i said.. 
how about these. *shows funny face expressions*
then he started tickling me.
ha....ha...hahahahahah!stop it! ya you hahahahha.should stop!hahahahaha! i said stop kyungsoo. HAHAHAHA! .ok! ok! i forgive you.just stop it!
*stops* really? then his eyes zooms like this OoO 
yes.you really have a huge eyes.
-___- aerin..
what? 
yaaa!attack. he started tickling me..
 
OK SO WE ENDED UP BEING SWEET AGAIN LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED BUT....I DON'T KNOW IF KYUNGSOO REALLY MEAN THOSE WORDS BUT I WANTED TO TRUST HIM AGAIN >< I LOVE HIM SO I SHOULD GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE..MAYBE THAT KYRSTAL PLANNED THIS TO DESTROY US.BUT NO I WON'T GIVE KYUNGSOO UP. HE'S MINE.! WE LOVE EACH OTHER..
 
 
A/N: ^^!hi good afternoon so here's my short update on chapter 43 i hope you all have fun reading this ^^ i dont have classes this afternoon so i decided to update this story for now ^^. thank you so much for reading ^^ oh btw is kyrstal going to have a plan b on destroying kyungsoo and aerin's relationship? i'll update this on the next chapter ^^ bye for now.
wahahhahahahaaha