chapter 16

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

*ding dong*dee.?
ahjumma annyeong haseyeo is aerin home?! aeerin? ahh she's at the mall right now.. maybe having fun..? ah chincha kamsamhida :) dee... i kept thinking about her if she sees it or not.. 
AERIN POV
i really love food.. kyaa~food makes me forget everything.? keurae! everything.. my table is full of dishes.. some people are gossiping on me.! waeeee?! i ask them they embarrasly turn back.. tsk.tsk. *sigh* these people... my mouth was full of food when i saw a familiar face coming towards me. kyungsoo?! im i in delusion?! i scratch my eyes several times. huuuuuh! do kyungsoo i leaned back with my mouth open and pointing at him.! he slides a necklace to my table.. its familiar?! i look at the pendant with.. LETTER A?! i said loudly.. is this yours kyungsoo ask.. should i lie.? should i run.? no i should tell him.. yes! i ans. proudly! waeee??? i saw it near the beach lets talk... he grab my hand.!aisssshh! waegeurae??! hmm. wae????!  aerin stop it your voice is too loud.! ahh chincha?!I DONT CARE i said loudly...  kaja.!no.~! he grab me with grip~!i cant do anything to come along..~! ya waiter! here's my bill and here's youre tip.. de. said the innocent waiter.. waee?! i ask him and pulled my hand back it kinda hurts you know. did you see it?! he ask frankly. what?! i lied. tell me ??the...kiss. he said frankly. ahh that.. de. ah..eh kyungsoo my stomach hurts i gotta go. bye i was walking fast when he grabbed me and pushes me to the wall. aerin stop lying its not helping.im serious he whisper.! ahhhh! im angry again! ahh you want serious huh! you want keurae! i was deeply hurt by that stupid girl! that stupid kiss and stupid you!! ive seen it all and i hate it it was supposed to be me.i said shyly.. kyungsoo nan joahaeyo but i think you dont feel it.! go to that babo girl!!i said angrily holding back my tears :/ yaaah youre too much! yes we kiss.! its not my fault that you see it.. krystal is not babo! its you.. ouch so krystal is the girl she's likes ..aigoo it breaks my heart he's defending her.! ahh chincha i added! you have something with that girl! you lo-love her! he suddenly stop.. im right 3 she's my first love. haaa. my heart i cant no it cant be.jeongmalyo? i said calmly then why do you even bother to marry me?! its bec. of my family of my grandfather.. ah chinchayo?! you go to her live a happy life dont worry about the marriage. im not marrying you no one's gonna get married nothing  wedding ceremony is going to happen i wish you the best! fighting im outta here.! i walk out as i turn my tears are flowing.. aigoo why it has to be him.?! *sigh*i hate kyrstal~ arrggh~!
KYUNGSOO POV
i hate lying so i said frankly to aerin what i really feel for the past weeks. chinchayo?! you go to her live a happy life.. dont worry about the marriage.. im not marrying you.. no one's gonna get married no wedding ceremony going to happen i wish you the best.fighting~im outta here.. she said and she turn away. i was shocked by what she said. and i didnt even moved or call her name. was i that much?! 
*calling*i knew she would call
aerin! 
ahamm. its krystal.. 
what do you want?! 
mianhe.. i should not ki-
i hang up. i am so pissed off today.. did i tell her out of the box?! argghh.. why am i feeling so affected.. it cant be.!no im just worried about her..
AERIN POV
*sigh* thanks god i stop crying.. "she's my first love" aisssh! it kept on repeating on my mind. hell i care!.. my feeling is so heavy...i have to go to my safe place..
                                    ***** 
aerin?aerin??! her eomma called. where is she. aerin *knocks the door* open the door honey.no one is ans. so your moms open the door. aerin. as she open the door she saw your room is empty.hm.? a letter. aerin left a letter wae??!
dear eomma,
eomma first of all im in a safe place.kwaenchana dont worry.. its hard but uhm. ah.. ah.. pls. cancel the wedding for me. you know mom.. its hard for me. i dont love him.i cant love him. so mom can you cancel it. hmm.. im just releasing my stress..just dont worry about the wedding ok.?
                                                                      love, aerin
her mom was speechless bec. of your letter. ae-rin.. 
*calling kyungsoo*
kyungsoo.
de.ajumma?
ae-aerin ra-ran away..
de?! 
aerin. wants the wedding to be cancelled. can you come here?!
KYUNGSOO POV
de. wait for me there ajumma.. i was worried about aerin.. aerin where are you??
i hang up the phone... i drove as fast as i can. mianhe..aerin mianhe..
                                ******
at last i arrived. *dingdong*
kyungsoo come in. i look at aerins mom face.. she's really worried. sorry for disturbing you kyungsoo but aerin just ran away she left me a letter. here is it.. i read the letter. ajumma! i'll find her...i'll find her no matter what..trust me ajumma i gotta go .. de. pls. find her and take care..de.. i reply. 
 
 
 
 
THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER :D hope yu enjoy <3 buingbuing :*