Chapter 28

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

she started splashing water on me.woohh.. aerin stop my eyes. what? i cant hear you and she laugh playfully.. yaaaah! aissh and i started splashing on her.. kyungsoo jakkaman.. i did not listen to her and continue splashing.. jakkaman!! i stop... wae? my eyes she started blinking. i come closer to her.. what? whats with your eyes? this.closer! she trip my feet and i fell on the water.. ouch it hurts.. hm? she thinks she's only the one who can play prank..  stayed longer under the water... kyungsoo?
AERIN POV
kyungsoo? why isnt he showing up until now.? kyu-kyungsoo come out now.. my tears are going to pop out. kyungsoo were are you! go out now its not funny.! then i started to cry.. where are you?! suddenly someone grabs my leg. aaaaaah!! i shouted in fear. shark! then guess what? kyungsoo came out of the water and laugh at me. =...=
hahahahah! what shark?! hahah are you evenly thinking haha! yaah! do you think its funny?! huh! im getting piss off.. youre the one who started the prank aerin im just getting my revenge and he laugh.. tss.! -...- what the! im going now enjoy the water. i said bitterly.. i was about to go when he grabs my waist and kiss me in the lips.. my expression O_O. his expression -.-.. huwwwaa~ we kiss a real kiss.. i started to open my mouth and we kiss deep and passionately.. 
after that long kiss.. we both gasp for air.. *SPELL AKWARD* yep this is getting very akward. i broke the silence. kyu-kyungsoo why did you kiss me? i ask ohh im blushing. does he love me now?! be-bec. i just want to.. i just want you to shut up.. he said and walk away.. mwoa?! my heart hurts. T.T he is so insensitive.. that kiss i thought was for real..
kyungsoo pov
we just kiss.. i dont know why'd i kiss her ... those words i said to her was just alibi.. am i inlove to her now?! 
ahh its already evening i dont see her since afternoon where is she? i decided to call her..
*rinngg* *sorry but the num. you dialed is unnattended or ou-* she's not answering my call.. i gotta find her its getting late..!*dug dug dug* i think i have a heart problem =...=
luhan pov
since i have no work and im bored here in the house..so i decided to take vacation here on jeju its my 2nd day today.. haaÜno one can bet this beautiful jeju island so refreshing.. im now here in the dining hall its dinner time.. good evening sir.. the waiter said with a flirty voice tssk.i smirk..here's the menu. thanks i'll just take homemade steak with fries.. de. for drinks sir? red wine.. de.. boring.. i keep on blowing my hair.haawff.. aerin? aerin is here? park aerin? i called she turns her deriction towards me. sunbae.. he comes to my table she smiles but i can see the sadness in her eyes.. what's the problem? i ask her.. O_O her expression.. wha-what are you talking about? she laugh nervously.. i know you have a problem. tell me.. tss. and i started to cry.. mianhe sunbae but i cant tell you.. babo i said.*smirk*just cry it all ok..excuse me sir here's your order. thanks the waitress stops and look at her fiercely..pssh.. 
KYUNGSOO POV
ive been searching everywhere but i couldnt find her.. and i cant call her. the dining hall.. i run faster and reach the dining hall.. *search search search* aha! aerin?with a guy? yaa! this guy looks familiar.. aha! that lulu guy.. why is he here? i walk faster to them.. aerin.. i grab her wrist..lets go.. i said angrily.. dude youre hurtin' her.. no im not dont ever talk to my WIFE again.. as you wish *sarcastic* kyungsoo pls. stop.. youre too much..mianhe lets go.. and i drag aerin away..i look at this guy and he just smirk at me.. mianhe sunbaenim.she said.. i feel hurt inside why?
 
aerin pov
*hotel room*
let me go! aiissh! the way he drags me is painful.. what's your problem?he ask. huh? i said.. ive been looking for you for the past hour and then youre only at the dining hall and flirting with that guy.!he said..
a-ani i never flirted kyungsoo he's just my sunbae..i dont have to explain bec. your narrow headed. mwoa? now he's angry =...= so this is his fault and now he's angry.. narrow headed yah!babo babo.. he comes to me closely until i was trap by his by his arm and the wall..
 
 
A/N: hello^^ how's your day ?chapter 29 will be  updated later FIGHTINGG~~~^^