chapter14

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

see you :) kyungsoo here i come to get you back.. 
this is the day wooh.
*suho hyung calling*
yeoboseo? hyung.
krystal were going now can you come with us. hyung you go first i'll catch up. is it ok.? 
oh sure. just go to the address i gave to you k.? take care. dee. i'll hang up now...
dee. 
im here already. where are they?? oh suho. hyungg! i shouted.. krystal youre here.
yeah.. hyung can you help me its kinda heavy i  brought meat so that we can have bbq party tonight. waa~thanks. but hyung does kyungsoo know im here? ani. we are suprising him. you know he never had girlfriend since you two broke up. oh chincha but today he's to mysterious.. did you two see each other?! ani.. ah chincha.. were here we seperated you a cabin coz ofcourse youre a girl :) oh gomawo but where's everybody hyung?! there in the dining eating you know theyre always hungry. hahaha yeah i thought they changed.
KYUNGSOO POV
AT THE DINING 
yoo exo listen up.. all of us listen and also the people eating there. pssh.. i have something to tell you. tssk. suho...full of suprises i dont care i didnt mind so i continue to eat. lets welcome back krsytal :D i almost choke the food i eat.. oh kyungsoo kwaenchana?! ask sehun. i drink water.oh.. hello exo remember me?!krystal ask. yeah. of course who cant remember you :) krsytal just smile.. oppa annyeong. he look at me and smile.. de.. i only said that and continue eating kai offer her a seat. krsytal you sit beside kyungsoo.. ok thanks. i look at her and she smile but i didnt respond.
ayoow since we are complete now. kyungsoo whats your secret huh?! chanyeol ask i almost spit my food. *gulp* theyre faces ew. are anticipating even krystal. this is it. IM.. ge..tt...ii...n..g getting what man?! sehun ask irritably.
im getting married i said calmy. whuut?! theyre mouth are all open except krystal of course i heard her spoon and fork drop... what did we just hear yo?! i said im getting married..
 are you joking. kai ask?im not even joking im marrying aerin. arranged marriage..but how about krys-hmm. excuse me im going to the cr first. i held her hand. kyungsoo.. we must talk. i said but not looking at her. excuse me guys.. yeah sure sure.. they all said with akwardness. krystal left. dude! youre getting married.. to whom?! to park aerin. i said annoyingly gadd the girl that likes you?! yes. i ans. shortly.. when?! sehun ask. next week. what?! they all shouted everybody eats in the dining look at us.
ya.ya.ya. do kyungsoo what's our part there?!said kai yahh! invite us all.. said sehun.. we're excited to see you in a wedding suit.. said baehkyun.. and we want to eat.!said chanyeol. yaahh no congratulations??! chukahae. they said in chorus..tssh. for that lets have a party tonight..said chanyeol.. yeah. i said w/no emotion.... 
AT THE BBQ PARTY
kyungsoo why are you so lonely?! ask kai..ani im just.. im not feeling well.i lied.. tssh lets eat and your feeling will be well... hyungs..! called krystal with a smile..oh krystal you came kyaaa. lets eat wooh party.! de.. she looks at me..everyone was eating including me ofcourse. krystal went to me.. what's the problem with this girl?! oppa can we talk plss...i didnt mind her.! jebal oppa jebal. she said with a teary voice. of course i cared for her. Fine i said. what will we talk about?! i ask.. not here bec. they can here us.. aisssh. to much drama.. i said she broke my heart for her dream and now she's back for what???! now where alone now wha- suddenly she slaps me.  wae?! oppa wae?!! what are you trying to say as i touch my cheeks..
oppa im back for you,for us.. but why are you getting married i still love you kyungsoo.i do.. tss. i said youre angry now that im getting married wae?is your career a failure there?! i ask frankly.. who did leave first?! its you and now im getting married you'll get angry?! yaaah! amazing.. you know what thats the most unbearable things youve done to me.! waee! i shouted i cant help myself but to be pissed of.! you left me just for your damn career..! oppa.. she said calmly.. mianhe.. suddenly she kiss me in the lips.. 
 
mian if its short update i'll update soon :D love you <3:D