Chapter 18

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

 
 
AERIN POV
so i went to the grocery and flower shop and went to my fathers graveyard. uwaa~ im so tired. i close my eyes for just a second. when i smell something awful.. i turned around and open my eyes. OMAIGAD! i shouted.. people on the bus are looking at me. OMAIGAD i slept. i lied. *babo* i scold my self.. aigoo~its min. away to go to my destanation and lucky me. a lady  seated towards me who's smelly. no etiquette. sudden she sneeze. ahhhhhccccchhho! and her... you know what i mean comes out. she turn at me and smile and she got a tissue and wipe it. and guess what she just put the tissue in her pocket. ughghh! im going to throw up. pls. dont touch me. i just look out the window... gosh i thought women are concious of their look i guess some are not. oh? the bus stop. thank you thank you i arrive earlier. gotta go now. i slowly pass into her seat. careful careful. uwaaaa~she touch me.! ms. take care.. while blowing her nose.. ah ye. i bow down and run.! woooh! that woman tssk. tsskk.. i started to walk until i arrive at my fathers grave yard. apppaaa!! huhuhu.. your so unfair. you died up with no problem. i hate you appa but i love you.. aigggoo~ i brought you your favorite food and drinks.. apppaa~ i will not marry him anymore... huhuhuh i want him but i cant apppaaa pls help me huhuhuhuh apppa appa~ excuse me??! i wiped my tears. de?! who are these people.. ah ms. what's your relation with my grandfather?! grandfather?! this is too confusing i look at the my father's graveyard name.
haaa! kim... jong.... hy-hyun! haaaa! omo ~omo mianhe! mianhe! mianhe aisshh.. im really sorry..    
*babo* i scold myself..embarrasing i never thought it was'nt my fathers grave yard there. appa mianhe you must be angry.. i visited for a while. omo~ i remember its down there.as i was going down i sa]w a familiar face .. do kyungsoo?!i shouted.. PARK AERIN! he shouted and smile at me..! aissh im still angry at him.! i ran down the hill and put the food and drink to my appa's graveyard. aerin.. why are you crying at the other graveyard.?! he asked...  dont mind me im just practicing my skills. why are you here?! i ask .. to fetch you. your mom is really worried.. kaja.! he grabs my hand. andwae! i will not go with you. yes you will.! he insisted i have something for you.. he grabs me and we went to his car.! yaaa!! were are we going?!! i shouted. can you pls. stop shouting.
and can you just wait?! he said  i was embarrased so i shut up. =.....= im so tired you know is it that far- here we are. the car stops and i look outside. a house?! what's with the house?? well im no- that's our house.. he said ...our house..? i was so speechless that i remain silent and just staring at this beautiful house.. is'nt this beautiful? kyungsoo ask. do kyung soo.. im not the gir- im marrying you. youre marrying me. we'll live in that house and have kids... those words. it melts my heart~ i love him again.. but i thought you dont love mee. i bow my head.. i didnt said that .. uwwaaa? he loves me really??! do kyungsoo kamsamhida. i kiss him on the cheecks.. he just smile. a happy smilee.. my dream :D kaja.. lets go home first to our seperated house.. de i said and blushh.. kekeke~ i felt like a wife now. aigoo~ uwwwaaaa~! i tripped into a rock and fall down at a BUBBLEGUMMM!? eww! i look at kyungsoo whos controlling not to laugh!! yaaaahh.. why are you laughing come and help me.! he reaches his hand to me and we both fall down.! im top of him..! we were like silent in seconds. and i get the buble gum off my face and stick it to him... aahh! aerin! i run as fast as i can.. bleeeehh :p come on donut ! get meee.! 
he shouted! im going to get you! raarw!! here i comeeee...
aaaaaahhh! 
this day is the best day of my life...
KYUNGSOO POV
i made aerin happy.. i smile. i made myself happy... i look like a fool smiling here while driving usually i dont smile bec. i hate them calling me cute when smiling.. T.T but with her its ok coz she's babo..
were here.. yaah! wake up were here.. yaaaah! i shouted! where's the fire lets grab some water! she shouted.. whuut?! O_o yahh! snap it out wake up... haaa! omo~ were are we?? aissh. were at your house~` youre house.. you slept.! now pls.. get out of my car?! ah ye.. annyeong thanks for the ride. annyeong..!! dee... 
ahh.. i arrive at my condo. yes i seperated from my family..why?! bec. i want to be independent and i'll be marrying aerin soon.. sir. the security calls.. eh.? a girl wants to give this to you.. i look at it...ah really. ok.. thanks.. as i open the door i open this gift.. mwoa?! this is a watch?! expensive watch base on the brand. who gave this to me.?! aerin! yeah aerin maybe she sent me a present.
*calling aerin*
de?! 
aerin did you give a watch to me?!
eh.? ani wae??
ah nothing.
yah do-
i hang up. who gave me this watch.. i shake the box maybe there's a note. a picture fell..
krystal?! i pick it up.. 
oppa,
annyeong i know you recieve the gift i gave to you bec. your reading this message.. i just wanna say i wont give up..! i want you back to me.. oppa im sorry for hurting you like that pls. dont do this to me.. neol saranghaeyo..<3 see me tommorow afternoon 3 o'clock..
tskk. she must be crazy.. oh well..i jump over my bed and look at her picture.. she is still pretty..
LUHAN  POV
i just graduated last month in europe and now im back in seoul.. such a refreshing place. now im searching for a job.. where can i find such job?? a newspaper flew onto my face.! yaah! whats thiss!! 
ADVERTISEMENT:
are you looking for a job?! well here is it ..
just go to the PARANG university and inquire there. 
oh yeah baby.! ima so lucky guy....
          ******
excuse me? 
yes.?? 
im her for applying a job.
ah ye. pls. sit here.. 
after a few minutes.
be early tommorow for youre first class..
de?! am i in?
yes. ahharm.you can leave now..