chapter 3

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

The mission.

KYUNSOO POV

I went back to the lobby bec. Forgot my ipod in my locker. I saw aerin talking to herself.. psshhh!really STUPID tsskk.

Atlast I got my ipod she’s still In the lobby I bet her teacher give her the punishment that’s what ive heard to the girls whos eavesdropping about her.

Girl1: Park aerin is such a baboif  I were here I will not go to the stinky office.

Girl2:yeah it’s already her 10th time going there..

WOOOOW I suddenly open my mouth 10th time? Amazing nyahhhahaah XD

Girl1: maybe she likes it … she’s always not listening aigoo~

Girl2: yeah right she looks like a damsel in distress,

Girl1:yeah! Kaja before were late for our next subject.

(back to the current situation)

I pass the lobby where she’s cleaning im sure she’ll smile and greet me again.. 5 4 3 2 1

…..

Oh? did’nt she sees me? She ignores my presence? I stop and call her

"YAH BABO!"

she look at me with a question mark face and points herself.

"Oh! Hey you!wh-why do you like cleaning there huh?! Youre so stupid"

 

"Why? That’s not your problem. Then she goes back to cleaning ."

 

MWOA? This girl! Aissh im only co-concern t o her..

 

"Anii. I know what you want. Hmm you want to get this floor dirty again. Am I right?"

 

"MWOA? YAH!! Youre brain is duller than I thought.."

 

She didn’t fought me back. What’s her problem? Aissh! Im getting pissed off X/ I grab her hand and I push her to the wall and trap her in my arms so that she can’t escape.

AERIN POV (you)

oh? is that kyungsoo i see? *sigh* i bet he forgot something.. i better clean fast its getting late ..

AFTER FEW SECONDS

oh. hes back i think hes gotten what he forgot. Omo~i should smile back! NO!ani i'll lost my bet..i-i better look away continue cleaning i-i dont care i he passes there many times. eh? he stops wae??! 

 

YA BABO!

 

oh? did he call me? KYAAAAAA~!! oppss~ dont let your emotions control you keep calm. inhale exhale. i point to myself.

 

"yes! you he said with angry voice?why do you like such cleaning huh? youre such a babo!"

 

"why? thats not your problem. i dont mind him at all ... ani he's presence is bothering me pls. walk away pls. walk away"

 

ani.. i know what you want you want this floor to get dirty again am i right? 

 

Yah! youre brain is duller than i thought! 

 

O-omo~ he's shouting to me and insult me again aigoo! tssk. .. aerin dont fight back keep calm and continue cleaning i pretend that i didnt hear him and continue the cleaning. i thought he's gonna walk away but he grab my hand i dont know what to do.. then he pushes me to the wall and trap in his arms..

omo~ i feel like this is heaven aigooo` uwaaa!then his face move closer to me my hearts pounding like crazy i close my eyes and pout my lips Kyaaa~! he will kiss me oppa kiss me pali kiss me :*eh? why does it takes longer?! hmmm.. i move my lips closer and closer suddenly i heard a voice...

IM not gonna kiss you BABO! clean the floor it's getting late!

and then he laughs and laugh and laugh! *tsssk* im so annoyed already! omo~ my face i can feel it turns bright red im so embarrased i want to cry eotteokhe! eotteohke?!! I hate you kyunsoo! 

I FAILED I FAILED AIGGGOOOOOOO~ *SIGH*