Chapter 29

Dreams Do Come True (ARRANGE MARRIAGE) [EDIT]

 

LUHAN POV
since i have no work and im bored here in the house..so i decided to take vacation here on jeju its my 2nd day today.. haaÜno one can beat this beautiful jeju island so refreshing.. im now here in the dining hall its dinner time.. good evening sir.. the waiter said with a flirty voice tssk.i smirk..here's the menu. thanks i'll just take homemade steak with fries.. de. for drinks sir? red wine.. de.. boring.. i keep on blowing my hair.haawff.. aerin?did i just see aerin? park aerin? i called she turns her deriction towards me. sunbae.. he comes to my table she smiles but i can see the sadness in her eyes.. what's the problem? i ask her.. O_O her expression.. wha-what are you talking about? she laugh nervously.. i know you have a problem. tell me.. tss. and she started to cry.. mianhe sunbae but i cant tell you.. babo...i said.just cry it all ok..excuse me sir here's your order. thanks the waitress stops and look at her fiercely..pssh.. 
KYUNGSOO POV
whats her problem?.ive been searching everywhere but i couldnt find her.. and i cant call her. the dining hall.. i run faster and reach the dining hall.. *search search search* aha! aerin?with a guy? yaa! this guy looks familiar.. aha! that lulu guy.. why is he here? i walk faster to them.. aerin.. i grab her wrist..lets go.. i said angrily.. dude youre hurtin' her.. WTF im not dude.. and dont ever talk to my WIFE again.. as you wish *sarcastic* kyungsoo pls. stop.. youre too much..mianhe lets go.. and i drag aerin away..i look at this guy and he just smirk at me.. mianhe sunbaenim.she said.. i feel hurt why is she always like that..does she love his sunbae  more than me :/
AERIN POV
*HOTEL ROOM*
let me go! aiissh! the way he drags me hurts.. is he angry?.what's your problem?he ask. huh? i said.. ive been searching  for you for the past hour and then youre only at the dining hall and flirting with that guy.! my tears started to flow..
a-ani i never flirted kyungsoo he's just my sunbae..i dont have to explain bec. your narrow headed. mwoa? now he's angry =...= so this is his fault and now he's angry.. narrow headed yah!babo babo.. he comes to me closely until i was trap by his by his arm and the wall.. what just did i see?!he asked.. we-were just friends i kept looking away at him those lips are tempting.. chingu? yes!look mr.do kyungsoo why do you always like playing at me? am i that fun!am i?do you like toying me? i was hurt when you kiss me bec. it was nothing to you! you just want to?! hm! then go kiss a million girls outside. this moring i saw you with another girl! do you think youre not flirting in that situation..!do you think im not hurt?! huh. after my confession we kept silence until he spoke..
it  hurts me aerin.. what is he saying.? it hurts seeing you with another man.. seeing you smiling or having fun with another guy.. call me selfish but i own you..your only mine.i wish i know how to express my feelings towards you but i cant. i wish i was that guy.. and he walks away leaving me standing i was froze by his word does he love me? O_o OMG! kyungsoo loves me. he loves me..?HE LOVES MEEEEE..
kyungsoo pov
i regret nothing on what i said to her.. it's true.. its official i love her! i went outside to cool my head..ahh the beach is so refreshing.. suddenly someone hugs my back.. kyungsoo saranghaeyo nan jeongmal saranghaeyo.. mwauh. tss.. i look at her and smile..i like you too..and i couldnt hold myself but to kiss her..and we kiss under this beautiful sunset..