Love Triangle?

w h i s p e r s

"Changmin Oppa!"

 

Changmin hugged back. "Hey Kyung Mi! How are you?"

 

"Awesome!" Kyung Mi took his hand and dragged him up to her room. "I want you to meet my friend, Hara!"

 

Hara was playing around with Kyung Mi's slinky, waiting for her friend to come back. When she saw Kyung Mi coming in with a boy, Hara dropped the slinky and widened her eyes. "Kyung Mi, who is that?!"

 

Kyung Mi couldn't wiped off the grin on her face. "Hara, this is my BFF Shim Changmin. Changmin, this is my crazy unnie Goo Hara." Both of them greeted each other and Changmin crashed down on Kyung Mi's bed. The girls crossed their arms and gave the boy a "Get-outta-here" look. He sighed and got up. "Geez, you girls are so demonical", he commented as he left downstairs.

▬▬▬▬▬

Kyung Mi was dealing with another day holding Jonghyun's hand and walking to school. She got so used to it already but she wonders about her feelings for him. Her heart doesn't beat that fast when around him but she does feel slightly weird.

 

Jonghyun still had that goofy grin on his face. He enjoyed having Kyung Mi as his girlfriend, even if the relationship is fake. The only negative is his depression, wishing their relationship was real.

 

Kyung Mi saw Changmin from a glance and squealed as she let go of Jonghyun's hand and ran up to glomp her childhood friend. Changmin spun her around with her arms still clung around his neck. Jonghyun watched as Kyung Mi was smiling happily and naturally and his fists clenched with jealousy as he walks over to them. Changmin noticed him walking over and turned to Kyung Mi. "Who's that, Mimi?", he asked curiously. Jonghyun looked at Kyung Mi and mentally told her to tell him she's his girlfriend. She swallowed the lump in and looked up at Changmin with a smile. "That's Kim Jonghyun. He's my... boyfriend."

 

Jonghyun held on to her hand and smiled proudly. "That's right."

 

Kyung Mi sunk her thumbnail into his palm, signalling him to shut up. "Jonghyun, this is my BFF Shim Changmin." Jonghyun gave a small nod and an awkward smile with Changmin reacting the same. Kyung Mi felt the tension and let go of Jonghyun's hand again. "Anyways, Min I'll show you around today!"

 

"Yay! I can't wait!"

 

Kyung Mi turned to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, I'm gonna spend today showing Min around. I'll catch you later, kay?" She didn't give him a chance to answer but gave him a small peck on the nose as she and Changmin headed to class.

▬▬▬▬▬

► y e o n i e ' s c o r n e r

SOOOOO sorry for the delay!

I had so much damn homework and school crap and I lost inspiration for the week before I could pick up my graphics. You like? [:

Comments are ♥!