Healed Heart // Unexpected Visit

w h i s p e r s

When Jonghyun came out of the bathroom, he didn't see Kyung Mi. He felt disappointment striking his healing heart but he noticed that her stuff was still in the corner of his room. He figured she must be with the others so he ran out the door and flew down the stairs to see Kyung Mi serving some cake to the others. "Hey Kyung Mi!", Jonghyun happily greeted her. The other members chuckled a little and shook their heads except for Taemin, who just kept eating his cake.

 

Kyung Mi greeted Jonghyun with a small smile. "Hey, playboy. I see you're all freshened up. Have some cake." She placed a plate at an empty seat and he sat down. He observed his slice among his friends's but noticed that his was the biggest slice. Jonghyun happily dug in while Kyung Mi sat in between him and Taemin. She leaned a little closer to Taemin, however. Jonghyun tried to ignore it anyway. 'I can't believe she came to see me! I bet she cares about me..', he thought to himself as a smirk appeared on his face.

▬▬▬▬▬

After they were done eating, Jonghyun went back to his room with Kyung Mi following him. "So Kyung Mi, why'd you come? Did you care about me?", he teased as he slung his arm around her shoulder. She grimaced and slipped out of his hold. "Well not exactly. Taemin was sorta begging me to come drag you out of your room." Jonghyun slumped his shoulders and he became distressed. "You... don't care about me?"

 

Kyung Mi sighed and threw a pillow at him. "Shut up, okay? I don't know if I care about you. Reality-wise, I don't. But then I'd feel the guilt kill me. So I can't answer that question."

 

"But Kyung Mi, it's a yes or no question."

 

"Well too bad, it's an I don't know", she firmly stated. Jonghyun sat down next to her. "Do you really hate me that much?"

 

"Don't take it by heart."

 

He sighed and crashed down on his bed. "Kyung Mi, I really like you. Of course I'll take it by heart!" She bit her lip and spaced out in a corner. "Playboy, how much do you like me?"

 

He quickly sat up and placed his hand on top of hers. "So SO much, you don't even understand."

 

"And you're right. I don't."

 

"Kyung Mi, I don't want you to hate me. I really really like you and even if I can't have you, I want you to at least be my friend."

 

She bit her bottom lip and stared into Jonghyun's pleading eyes. Kyung Mi sighed and shrugged. "Alright alright."

 

"YES!"

 

"But treat me as your friend. Don't surprise me and shower me with presents and roses. Okay?"

 

"But-"

 

"Dude."

 

"Okay."

 

She smiled and pinched his cheek as she scrunched her nose up. Jonghyun looked out his window and pointed. "Ooh! Look!" Kyung Mi looked out the window and Jonghyun ended up pecking her cheek. She let out a gasp and blushed as her hand touched her cheek. "Jonghyun!"

 

He stared at her innocently and batted his eyelashes. "You're so cute, you know." She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. "I. Hate. You."

 

"I love you too~", he replied in an aegyo voice.

▬▬▬▬▬

"JONGHYUN, LET GO OF ME!"

 

Jonghyun was hanging a tight grip on Kyung Mi's wrist and was pulling her in his house. "No!"

 

"But I already visited you yesterday!"

 

He pushed her into his house. Kyung Mi sighed and rolled her eyes. She dropped her stuff on the couch and sat down. "Geez playboy, you're so aggressive." He plopped down next to her. "I know but I love youuuu~"

 

She sighed and turned to face him. "But I told you to treat me like a friend!"

 

"I am! I didn't kiss you yet."

 

"But you did everything else a couple would do."

 

"Example?"

 

"You held my hand, you fed me lunch, you dragged me over to your table, and you drew me a picture of us staring at the stars holding hands with a heart above our heads! But I have to say, you're not bad of an artist."

 

"Thanks."

 

The doorbell rang and Jonghyun groaned. "I thought I kicked all the guys out!"

 

"YOU WHAT?!"

 

He smiled innocently at her and stood up. "Keep looking adorable, dear!" That comment made Kyung Mi roll her eyes. When Jonghyun was out of sight, she couldn't help but smile a little.

 

Jonghyun opened the door and his hands balled into fists. "What are you doing here?", he asked coldly.

▬▬▬▬▬

► y e o n i e ' s c o r n e r

I lost track of how much I updated today. xD

But cliffy! >:D

Need a hint on who it is? [ Jonghyun's ex ]

 

[ N O T E : ] I DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK FOR ERRORS. IF YOU SEE ANY, PLEASE HESITATE TO POINT IT OUT. [;