Team Chun Oppa and Hara Unnie

w h i s p e r s

As Kyung Mi tutored him, Jonghyun was still holding on to his cheek. He continuously rubbed it until Kyung Mi looked up at him with a cabalistic look. "Uhh got a toothache there?", she cooed as she smirked at him. He noticed her actions and got closer to her. "Yes I do. You're such a sweet sight and my teeth just can't take it." Kyung Mi rolled her eyes at his lame pick-up line and closed his English book shut. "Did that slap actually hurt?"


"Kinda. But can you make it feel better for me?", he questioned with a cheeky grin. She sighed. "Alright. Shut your eyes."


Jonghyun shut his eyes in excitement. Kyung Mi puckered her lips and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Instead, she slapped him again and got up. He winced in pain and looked up at her. "What was that?!"


"You are so hard to cooperate with. I know you didn't listen to me during the entire session AND I'm not gonna be one of your weekly girlfriends. I already tutored you as you wish. Now I expect you to leave me alone."


Kyung Mi slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out, leaving Jonghyun back in class with a reddened cheek and a swollen heart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyung Mi was outside of school, calling her older brother Yoochun to pick her up. After she hung up and slipped her phone back in her pocket, her best friend Goo Hara ran up to her and glomped her. "Hey Sugar Panda!" Kyung Mi hugged back. "Hey Honey Bee!"


"How was your day?!", Hara asked as she got closer to Kyung Mi's face. Kyung Mi took a step back and let out a sigh of frustration. "Horrible." Hara's smile flipped upside down into a frown. "Aww. What happened?"


"Jonghyun was talking to me and staring at me and he creeps me out!"


"Jonghyun? Kim Jonghyun? The school's playboy?"


Kyung Mi nodded at every question and Hara squealed while grasping her dongsaeng's hands and began jumping up and down. "Kyung Mi! That's great!" Kyung Mi looked at her friend with a look of bewilderment and threw her hands down. "Great?! In whose world?!" A thought struck her mind and she smirked at Hara as she got closer to her ear. "Do YOU like Jonghyun?" She jumped back and shrieked. "HECK. NO!", Hara shouted. "I mean he's cute and got the looks but he is NOT my type."

 

"And you're not my type either", a husky voice spoke up from behind a tree. Kyung Mi and Hara turned around and saw Jonghyun leaning coolly against a tree with coy smile. Kyung Mi rolled her eyes and turned away from him while Hara pursed her lips at him before sticking her tongue out at him and facing the opposite direction. "Come on ladies, don't be like that", he asserted nonchalantly as he walked closer to them. He felt his heart beat faster as he got closer to Kyung Mi. She felt her own heart want to pop out of her chest and destroy Jonghyun's. "Jonghyun, go away. I told you to stop bothering me."

 

He grasped her shoulder and turned her around. "Like I said, not forever. Who would wanna leave a cute like you alone?" Kyung Mi felt his hand touch her chin but she smacked it away. Yoochun's car arrived just in time and a smile appeared on her face. "Aww wish I could stay. But nope! Can't!" She took a tight grip on Hara's wrist and dragged her to Yoochun's car. "Come on, unnie."

 

Jonghyun watched as his crush and her best friend got into the car and drove off. He let out a disappointed sigh and mentally slapped himself. 'Why the heck did I just do that?', he thought to himself in shame. He started taking a few steps back to the school but an item slipped out of his bookbag pocket and landed on the ground. Hearing the sound, Jonghyun turned around and saw a pencil on the ground.

 

► f l a s h b a c k

"Listen Jonghyun, I wasn't born yesterday. You're not here for a tutoring session from me."

 

Jonghyun widened his panic-stricken eyes as he worried about his plan being foiled. "W-what do you mean?"

 

Kyung Mi threw a pencil at him and shook her head in disbelief. When she turned around, he slid the pencil into his pocket on his bookbag.

 

► e n d o f f l a s h b a c k

 

A blissful smile slowly appeared on his face as he picked up the pencil and slipped it back into his bookbag. 'Kyung Mi, you will like me someday.'

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

"So how was school, Mimi?", Yoochun asked his grouchy sister sitting at the dining table with her elbows resting on the table and a death look on her face. Hara played with her fingers and looked up at Yoochun, who placed 3 glasses of water on the table. "Kyung Mi had a horrible day, as you can tell, Chun Oppa", Hara stated. Yoochun looked at her with a concerned look and then faced Kyung Mi. "Wanna tell Chun oppa what happened?", he teased as he inched his pouty-lipped face closer to her face. That never failed to make Kyung Mi laugh or even chuckle a little.

 

"It's just the school playboy talking to me."

 

Yoochun's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. "Playboy? YOU HAVE A PLAYBOY BOYFRIEND?!", he shouted as he got up out of his seat. The two girls waved their hands and shook their heads "no" and shouted the opposing answer. "Of course not!", Kyung Mi shouted as Hara pulled Yoochun back down on his seat. "What's with the playboy then?"

 

Kyung Mi looked at her fingers. "Well, there's this playboy named Kim Jonghyun and he JUST started bothering me today. He asked for a 'tutoring session', WHICH HE DID NOT COOPERATE AT ALL and then he bothered me AGAIN." Yoochun had his finger on his chin in thinking mode. "Was he that brown haired boy that touched you when I was parking?" Hara and Kyung Mi nodded.

 

"I think he likes Kyung Mi but I'm not so sure cuz he has weekly girlfriends", Hara addressed in an uncertain tone.

 

"Well then, I guess we'll have to see what happens next", Yoochun concluded as he drank his water. Kyung Mi looked up at him with a stupefied expression. "What do you mean?"

 

"Mimi dongsaeng, there's a chance Jonghyun actually has feelings for you", Hara slowly interpreted. Kyung Mi gave her a sigh of disbelief. "How?"

 

"Don't take any offense from this but he usually goes after girls with S-lines."

 

Kyung Mi shrugged her shoulders, still not understanding what that proves.

 

"You don't have a definite S-line. He might actually like you! You're extremely intelligent and you don't wear flashy clothes. He might like you for you!", Hara excitedly stated as she clapped her hands like a happy seal.

 

"But he still has his weekly girlfriends", Kyung Mi pointed out.

 

"Then we'll have to wait a few weeks and see if he's still hitting on you", Yoochun teased as he repeatedly poked her arm. Hara raised her hand. "I'm with Chun oppa!"

 

"Hara!"

 

"Just wait and seeee~", the two teammates sang while Kyung Mi sighed and rolled her eyes in disbelief. She face-palmed herself. "I can't believe I know you two."

 

"Well, I'm your older brother so you have to know me", Yoochun winked at her. Kyung Mi drank her water and got hold of an ice cube in . She spat it at him and it hit him in the face. "Yah! Meanie!"

 

▬▬▬▬▬

 

► y e o n i e ' s c o r n e r

I don't have school this week so I'm just gonna update this story. ^-^

I have so much inspiration for this one. [: But I'm sorta short on ideas. O_O

But I'll try hard to finish this for you guys! >_<"

Comments & subscribers are ♥ ! ~


[ N O T E : ] I DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK FOR ERRORS! IF THERE ARE ANY, PLEASE HESITATE TO POINT IT OUT. [;