School with Gyuri

w h i s p e r s

Kyung Mi and Hara were walking to school together with Jonghyun. Hara was so giddy and squealed every 2 minutes when Kyung Mi told her the news. "Hara, shut up!", Kyung Mi and Jonghyun shouted. "I can't!", she replied back with another squeal. "You guys are so cute together! Do a REAL relationship!" They looked at each other and shook their heads at the childish girl.

 

"So Jjong, you said Gyuri has a long face with a witch's nose?", Hara questioned. He nodded and she pointed ahead. "I think that's her." Jonghyun and Kyung Mi looked up and saw Gyuri heading towards them. They panicked and gripped each other's hand tightly. Gyuri pushed Hara aside and it angered her. "Excuse you, !", Hara shouted as she smacked Gyuri with her bookbag. Gyuri pushed her back and turned towards the fake couple holding hands. "Hello, dears." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and looked away from her while Kyung Mi glanced at Hara, who was on the ground.

 

Gyuri looked at her and smirked. "What's the matter, Kyung Mi? Wanna join your friend?" She lifted her arms and was about to push her but Kyung Mi's fast reflexes allowed her to grab Gyuri's arm and flip her over. Kyung Mi held out her hand towards Hara and helped her up. "You okay, unnie?"

 

"I'm fine, MiMi."

 

The three looked at Gyuri, who was still on the ground groaning in pain. Jonghyun held on to Kyung Mi's hand and lowered down to her ear. "I never knew you could do that", he whispered to her. She just simply smiled and pinched his nose.

 

"So what do we do with her?", Hara asked as she looked at Gyuri on the ground. A moment of silence washed through them before they shrugged and walked away. When they were out of eyesight from Gyuri, Kyung Mi yanked her hand out of Jonghyun's grip. "Talk about awkward."

 

"I know. Let's just hope she transfers again soon", Hara said as she rolled her eyes. Jonghyun stayed silent but his eyes were on Kyung Mi as they were walking. "What are you girls doing after school?", he asked after a minute of silence. "Going over to Kyung Mi's house", Hara said as she happily linked arms with her best friend. Kyung Mi looked at him. "We are having a sleepover! So you can't bother me", she cooed as she pinched Jonghyun's cheek.

 

He crossed his arms and pouted. "Not fair!" He sniffed a few times to attempt a fake cry. "Aww don't worry, you can come over next time!", Kyung Mi told him as she leaned against him.

 

"Really?", he questioned hopefully.

 

"NOPE!", the girls shouted as they laughed.

▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun waited outside for Kyung Mi. When she came out, a grin appeared on his face and he ran up to her. She shrieked when he picked her up and spun her around. "Hi Kyung Mi!" When he put her down, she grabbed his collar and tugged him closer to her. "We are not a real couple so tone it down!", she whispered through clenched teeth. He sighed but nodded. "Okay, gotcha."

 

Hara cleared and tapped her foot. "Excuse me, CUTEST COUPLE IN THE UNIVERSE, but I'm still in front of you", she teased. Kyung Mi blew a raspberry at her and Hara stuck her tongue out at her.

 

"Hey Jjong!"

 

The sound of Gyuri's voice startled the three and they turned around. "WILL YOU EVER LEAVE ME ALONE?!", Jonghyun shouted at her. She stifled a cynical chuckle and shook her head. "Not until you realize that you like me better than her", she stated as she pointed at Kyung Mi. He let out a groan. "I. Don't. Like. You. Anymore!"

 

Kyung Mi breathed out a sigh and hesitantly took hold of Jonghyun's hand. He looked down at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Hara got in front of Gyuri. "You know Gyuri, I never knew you liked pain."

 

She looked at her with a glare. "What are you talki-"

 

Hara got down and grabbed Gyuri's ankle, making her fall to the ground. Jonghyun stared at the girl on the ground. His eyes went back and forth from Hara to Kyung Mi. "How?!", he randomly shouted. They shrugged and bursted into a fit of giggles before walking away.

▬▬▬▬▬

Hara and Kyung Mi were jumping on Kyung Mi's bed, in the midst of a pillow fight when Yoochun knocked on the door. Hara turned the music down and Kyung Mi opened the door. "Yah, Chun oppa?"

 

"Someone's here to see you."

 

Kyung Mi followed Yoochun and a big smile appeared on her face as she threw her arms around the visitor. "OPPA!"

▬▬▬▬▬

► y e o n i e ' s c o r n e r

Comments are ♥ ! ~

[ N O T E : ] DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK. HESITATE TO POINT OUT ERRORS. [;