Fake Girlfriend?

w h i s p e r s

A girl with a cold face resembling a goddess was standing in front of Jonghyun.  She had a dull smile on her face.  "Hey.  You've gotten cuter."


Jonghyun glared at her.  "What do you want, Gyuri?"  Gyuri shoved him aside and stepped in.  "Simple."  She turned to face him.  "You."  Jonghyun scoffed at her and rolled his eyes.  "Well, I don't want you back. You hurt me in the past and I'm not gonna let it happen again."


"Aww Jjong, I still love you", Gyuri confessed as she his cheek.  He gripped her wrist and threw it down.  "Don't touch me.  I.. I have a girlfriend now!"  Gyuri raised a brow.  "Who is the ?"


"None of your business!  And she's not a .  She's sweet and NATURALLY beautiful", Jonghyun stated as he emphasized "naturally".  Gyuri glared at him.  "Dude, I AM a natural beauty.  FYI, I'm not wearing any makeup."


"FYI, I can see the stitches from the plastic surgery on your nose."


Gyuri let out a baffled gasp as she covered her nose. She impatiently stomped her foot on the ground.  "WHO'S YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND?!  I WANNA SEE THIS UGLY !"  Jonghyun slapped her.  "Chillax Professor Insanity, I'll go get her."


Jonghyun dashed into his living room where Kyung Mi was studying.  He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her up.  "Kyung Mi, just pretend to be my girlfriend", he whispered in her ear.  Kyung Mi's alert eyes widened.  "WHAT?!", she whisper-shouted back.  "But I-"


"JUST GO WITH THE FLOW!"


Jonghyun appeared in front of Gyuri with Kyung Mi's hand in his.  'Double win situation!', he thought to himself.  He interlaced his fingers with Kyung Mi's and mounted a proud smile on his face.  "Gyuri, this is my girlfriend Kyung Mi.  Kyung Mi, this is Gyuri.  She's my.. ex", he mumbled the last word through clenched teeth. 


Kyung Mi didn't sense a lovely aura from Gyuri as she looked dead and cold.  Gyuri eyed the girl up and down.  "Not bad, Jjong.  But I'm better."


"Not anymore."


"Prove she's your girlfriend."


Jonghyun and Kyung Mi looked at each other in confusion then turned back to Gyuri.  She chuckled and checked her nails like a prep.  "Kiss her."


Kyung Mi widened her eyes but without hesitation, Jonghyun tugged hard at her wrist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.  Kyung Mi widened her eyes and blushed by the intimate contact.  She closed her eyes and made a small response as Jonghyun told her she needs to play along.  Gyuri let out a disgusted sigh.  "Gross.."  She turned around.  "I'll see you at school, Jjong dear", she addressed before leaving with a cynical smirk on her face.  Jonghyun slammed the door shut and looked at Kyung Mi with a panicked expression.  "OMFG, SHE TRANSFERRED TO MY SCHOOL!!!!!!  GAHHHHH!!!!  Dj$;$£|+,€&:!(;38.'&:$,!!;&3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Kyung Mi whipped a gentle slap at his face and Jonghyun stopped.  "Sorry.."


"I didn't know you had such vocabulary, playboy."


"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT?!"


Kyung Mi's wide eyes turned to slightly fearful.  Jonghyun noticed and shook his head.  "Sorry.  It's just..."  He let out a sigh.  "She's my ex that made me become a playboy."


"Oh.. I'm sorry.. How are you gonna get back at her?"


He had a cynical thought on his mind and a snide smirk appeared on his face.  "I'll get a girlfriend."


Kyung Mi let out a disappointed groan.  "Seriously?!  You're going back to weekly girlfriends?!"


"Nope", he replied with a smile on his face.  Kyung Mi tilted her head in confusion.  "Then.. what?"  He nodded at her with an obscene plan stirring in his mind.  She could see through his mind and she slumped her shoulders.  "Oh no.."


"Oh yeah."


Kyung Mi turned around.  "No!"  Jonghyun got in front of her and clasped his hands together.  He dropped down to his knees.  "PLEASEEEEE?!?!?!"


Kyung Mi stayed silent but turned around.  "What's in it for me?"


He shrugged.  "I dunno.  What do you want?"


"Chocolate."


"Uhhh food?", he questioned with uncanny eyes.  She nodded and grinned as she jumped up and down  like a little kid.  He chuckled a little.  "Alright, chocolate it is."


"Yay!"


"But we have to be like a real couple", he stated in a matter-of-factly tone.  Kyung Mi widened her eyes.  "You mean.."  She brought her finger up to her lip and he nodded.  "Yup!", he nodded in response.  Kyung Mi let out a loud groan.  "But that was my first kiss you stole!"


Jonghyun became amazed.  "Really?"  She nodded as she hid her face with her hand that was covered by a long, thick sleeve.  "How long do I have to pretend?"


"Until Gyuri is gone or if she gets over me.  Or both."


"Man, that'll be a while..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

► y e o n i e ' s  c o r n e r

This is a half-assed update cuz I was working on it at 2:20 am.  ><"  So that means a million mistakes I haven't checked.  Good luck!  ^-^


[ N O T E : ] I DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK FOR ERRORS.  IF THERE ARE ANY, PLEASE HESITATE TO POINT IT OUT.  [;