Chapter 8

I Want to Be Bad!


Chapter 8
 


...
 


That can't be! Minhyun has always been on my side! Ren thought as he leaned against the lockers to catch his breath, tired from running.

What's this? Ren wondered as noticed his locker hanging slightly open. He gingerly opened his locker door and picked up the pieces of paper stuffed inside.

Warning: Stop dyeing your hair!

Notice: Take out your piercings!


Ren's hands trembled slightly as he read the words scrawled on the paper pieces.

It's gotta be one of those Student Council jerks! He thought angrily. They probably have the master key to all the lockers. Those old fashioned bastards, when did they put this in here?

Gripping the notices tightly, Ren tore them up in anger.

Ren, I left my stuff on the rooftop. Do you mind getting it for me? Minhyun's smiling face surfaced in his mind. I wonder why he always made me go back up alone.



..
 

 

Dragging his feet, Ren walked aimlessly trying to clear his mind. He looked up suddenly feeling a breeze on his cheeks. He had subconsciously walked to the school rooftop.

Ren sighed and crouched against the wall, laying his head on his knees.

It can't be, Ren told himself. Minhyun can't be the President, there's got to be some mistake.

"Ren, you're here right?" A voice drifted over interrupting his thoughts. Minhyun walked through the door and spotted Ren.

Ren looked up at Minhyun, regarding him silently as he stepped over slowly.

"So now you know who I am." Minhyun stated, his expression unreadable.

"You're the Student Council President. You shouldn't be hanging out with me." Ren muttered and lowered his eyes.

"That's not like you. I liked the rebellious streak in you." Minhyun said.

"That's easy for you to say! You're my enemy Minhyun!" Ren yelled and stood up, clenching his fists. Why didn't he tell me he was the President? Ren thought angrily. "I thought you were different from those guys!"

Minhyun's eyes flickered with surprise for a brief moment. He looked down and sighed.

"I'm sorry about Aron. He's feeling self-righteous right now. He's actually a decent guy though." Minhyun explained.

He defended him! Ren thought furiously. "You.. You.." Ren spluttered as he stepped forward to Minhyun and clasped his fingers around Minhyun's shirt.

Ren looked up into Minhyun's face with tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "Minhyun, you're on their side! Not mine..." He whimpered.

Minhyun's expression softened at Ren's upset face staring up at him, and he took hold of the smaller boy's shoulders, gently pulling him closer.

"I told you before, I've got your back Ren."

Tilting his neck down slightly, Minhyun leaned in to place a tender kiss on Ren's forehead.

Ren sniffed and closed his eyes, leaning his head on Minhyun's shoulder for support.

"Minhyun.." He said quietly, sighing contemplatively at the feel of Minhyun's warm embrace.

"Why are you doing this Minhyun?" Ren asked as raised his head and looked questioningly at him.
 
Minhyun glanced away, not meeting Ren's eyes.

"I should get going." Minhyun said, planting a quick kiss on Ren's cheek. "I just wanted to check if you were okay."

Again! Ren thought as he watched Minhyun leave. He always avoids talking about important stuff!

"Damn, I'm completely confused," he whispered to himself, touching his cheek in bewilderment.





...




Next chapter ~~ Delinquents assemble!! What great plans will be hatched..??



Plot and lines are mostly from the Japanese manga "I Want to Be Naughty" by Sakuraga Mei [M18]. This is the NU'EST version!


...

 


Don't worry, MinRen loves each other really! heartyesdevil


You have awoken the sleeping tiger Baekho!



So Ren, tell me who bullied you!