Chapter 10

I Want to Be Bad!


Chapter 10

...

The next morning, Ren sat on the front porch of his house, putting on his hi-top shoes listlessly.

He sighed as his fingers stopped lacing up his shoes halfway, deep in thought. Minhyun when he's with me, and Minhyun when he's not with me, which is the real Minhyun?

His brothers Junsu and Yunho stared in anxiety at their depressed looking baby brother.

"What happened Ren?" Junsu's voice cracked into a dolphin-like pitch as he grabbed Ren's shoulders tightly.

"Hyung.. " Ren looked up at Junsu with sad puppy eyes. "This person's a liar but I can't let go. What's wrong with me?"

Junsu stepped back in alarm as his hand flew to his mouth. "This.. This means..." He stuttered.

Yunho gave Junsu a comforting pat on the shoulder and looked at Ren gravely.

"We think," Yunho said slowly. "You're..... In love."

...

Ren blinked for a few minutes as the words sank in fully,

"No, no way!" Ren denied hotly, his face turning red, "That can't be right! I mean, Minhyun's a guy!"

"Minhyun? The guy you brought over .."

"Gotta go!" Ren stood up abruptly, trying to avoid any more awkward conversations with his brothers. He hurriedly slung his backpack over his shoulder and sprinted off.

...



"We have to decide today!" Aron lectured Minhyun as they walked down the school corridors. "You're going to write a report!"

Aron continued, "We have to decide what to do with these students that defy and interfere with.."

"Minhyun!" Ren's voice came up from behind them. "I need to talk to you!"

Aron spun around and looked disbelievingly at the sudden interferrence. "Yah! Don't interrupt when your seniors are talking!" Aron scoffed.

"I'm not talking to you nerd!"

Minhyun patted Aron on the back to calm him down. "You go ahead, I'll catch up."

"Can you make it quick Ren? I have a student council meeting soon..."

".. Ren, are you okay?" Minhyun leaned forward and peered concernedly at the pouting blonde.

"No! Forget it!" Ren pushed Minhyun's chest. "Go to your student council buddies!"

Minhyun gave a faint smile. "Bye then."

 
...


Ren sat on a stairway gloomily during break, cradling his head in his hands.

I was pretty rude just now... He mused to himself. What should I do...

"Yah Ren! There you are!" JR called as he strolled down the stairs behind the blonde.

Ah I know what to do! Ren stood up suddenly, his head bumping JR in the chin.

"Ow!!" JR screamed. I'll bump into Minhyun and apologize! Ren thought happily, oblivious to a howling JR behind him.

He skipped down the stairs with JR following him scowling. He suddenly stopped short as he saw a Student Council member standing at his locker, stuffing in notes.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!" Ren screamed.

The student council member's eyes widened, realizing he was caught in the act.

Fortunately Ren had JR following him, and the atheletic boy moved in swiftly to grab the offending student by the collar, preventing him from escaping.

"You're in so much trouble..." JR growled to the cowering student.

 



Next chapter ~~ In the Student Council room.....



Plot and lines are mostly from the Japanese manga "I Want to Be Naughty" by Sakuraga Mei [M18]. This is the NU'EST version!



...

Booo Baekho where were you when I needed help...

 

This picture confused me for a good few seconds!!

 

 

Finally they have a comeback.... the teaser pic looks good! Especially Min Ren... hehe