I'm feeling Awesome.

Hurt Me... State of Emergency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I've open my eyes and I could sense a either smell of serum. I knew I was in some place like an hospital.

Wait! Tiffany!

"wowow. Calm down miss! You can just stand like that."

I looked at the person that was blocking my way out of the bed.

"You need to rest a bit more, dear."

"Dad?! What happened?"

"Well you're the superhero that protected Ms. Hwang and send a danger guy to the prison."

Me a superhero? That means I saved her? She's alive?

"You were in coma for a week, but thank god you woke up. Me and your Mother were worried."

"I'm sorry..."

"Yah! Don't be sorry, you did some good!"

"When can I get out of here?"

"Probably tomorrow, but you still need to stay in bed. Or you won't get out so soon."

"Okay okay I won't move from here."

"Good girl!"

I'm glad my dad was there, we got to talk about normal things. We haven't talk like this for ages.

"Mr. Kim, Ms. Kim"

"Please Doc tell me If she's good to go"

"She is Mr. Kim. But she still needs to rest, that means no hard work, just easy things. The scar is still recently so we can't push it."

"Okay, So we can go now?"

"Yes, her coma did some good."

"Thanks for everything Doc."

"My pleasure Mr. Kim."

I put my clothes on and slowly walked with my dad to the car. I stayed home the rest of the day, it was the best after all.

 

 

Today I'm feeling awesome! I want to go to my office!!! I got help from Sunny, she was like a babysitter.

"If you need anything just call me. Okay?"

"Okay okay."

I lay back relaxing, I wasn't tired at all but it feels good. I was almost asleep when I heard a knock.

"Yes!"

"Can I come in?"

Tiffany? I stood from my seat and walked a bit supporting myself on my desk.

"Sure."

"Taeyeon... I just..."

She stepped inside and stopped in the middle of my office.

"...I wanted to thank you..."

"You're welcome."

"Can i see it?"

"Of course."

I turned my back on her and lift my shirt a bit so she could take a look at it. I felt her finger ruinning lightly trough my skin.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

She pulled down my shirt and helped me to turn around to face her again.

"I wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter