Euphoria Vs Paranoia

Hurt Me... State of Emergency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

This time not even work can ease my mind. I still don't know what to think about what Tiffany told me earlier.

I wanted to talk to Sunny but she's busy with something else, I was a strange feeling that she's avoiding me.

I was walking around the building and I saw a familiar figure.

"Kevin?"

"Taeyeon!"

He seemed happy to see me.

""What are you doing here?"

"I have a meeting with your father."

"Oh I see."

"I still have time, want to do something?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, my pleasure"

He flash me one smile, a charming one. If I was straight I would totally fall for him.

"So what's up?"

"I'm confused. This morning the person that broke my heart told me she changed for me. What that means?"

"Easy... That she wants you back. I bet she said sorry."

"Now thinking about it, yes she did it was the first thing she said."

"See! And what do you going to do about?"

"I don't know, I'm still hurt and I don't think my feelings are the same."

"Then let things happen... You'll find out later."

"Why are you so friendly towards me?"

"Ahah, I told you already that you're my inspiration. But to be very honest, I had a crush on this girl back when I was in Australia.

She worked on a company here in Korea and from the pics I saw she was dating you... so I started looking up for you."

"That I was dating? Sunny?"

"You're assistant? No! The very same girl that told you this morning that she changed because of you."

"Tiffany? Wait! How do you know? How come?"

"Let's see... I meet Tiffany during a videoconference, I start having a crush on her. I looked for pics and I saw you in one of them.

I thought you two looked good together. I envied you, then I start looking at your profile and I was impressed, with just a few week

here in the company you managed to do so many things that most of the people can't do in their entire life. My crush for Tiffany disappeared

when I realized what type of person she was, I knew she wasn't my type. And just to clear some thoughts that might pass trough your head,

no I don't have and never had a crush on you."

"Woah... that's just... I don't even know what to say about it."

"I want to help you Taeyeon. Not just with cleaning your mind but with business too."

"I'm glad to meet someone like you. After the later events I really need help."

"Don't worry just tell me what to do and I'll just do it. I have to go now. Here's my number, text me anytime you want."

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

I wasn't wrong about this guy. I hope we can become best friends soon.

 

I got back to my office, I saw Sunny on her desk.

"Hey! Want to eat something with me?"

"I don't know Taeyeon..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, is just..."

"Let's talk somewhere."

I pulled Sunny's arm and lead us to the elevator. I pushed the button of the top floor. I wanted to go to the roof.

"We can talk here. Spill it now!"

"Taeyeon... I don't think we should do this."

"Do what? Why are you acting so weird? Is it about Tiffany? About what she said?"

She didn't moved so I continued.

"You know she means nothing to me!"

"Does she?"

Her burst made my body tremble a bit. I wasn't expecting that.

"What do you mean?"

"You can deny it Taeyeon. But I know, I always did."

"You know what?"

"Just forget okay. I wanted to tell you before back in Japan, but I guess now is the best time."

"For what?"

"You're so clueless. I'm still your assistant, but we both know that our relationship died the moment we left Korea. It wasn't your fault by mine.

And it happened... I fell in love. But not with you, because we both know that would never happen, I like you and you like me but in a sisterly way.

We pushed it too hard, we can't pretend. And I fell in love with Sooyoung. All that time I was with her I was happy that you weren't there.

And I'm pretty sure you were happy too. So for our own good let just stay friends."

"Sunny."

"It's okay Taeyeon, I know you won't understand this so quickly. You will soon enough you'll realize about your true feelings."

I was indeed clueless, I don't know what to say nor what to think.

"Let just go inside. Come."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter