Wae this again?

Hurt Me... State of Emergency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Since there was too many luggage Mrs. Hwang wanted to set who goes with who between the two company's cars.

"I guess Kevin and Tiffany can go in one car and we will go on the other car."

 

A strange feeling was taking over me... what is this? Why am I acting like this?

 

"Please Mrs. Hwang I can go with somebody else or someone can come with us. There's plenty space inside this car."

I'm liking Kevin more and more each time we says a word. He's like the part of me that can not speak.

"If that's what do you want... Better idea! Why don't you pick the palces Tiffany?"

Everyone looked at Tiffany waitting but she was confused with all of this and cleary couldn't pick the palces.

"Why doesn't Ms. Kim go with me and Tiffany in this car and you can go in the other car? I would like to talk more to Ms. Kim."

"Oh... Sure Kevin my dear."

Sunny gave me a weak smile and went to the other car with Mrs. Hwang. I look at Kevin, he was really nice he let me get in first and then Tiffany.

Kevin was sitting in front of me and Tiffany was on my right side.

"Ms. Kim..."

"Please call me Taeyeon."

"Sure, Taeyeon. I have to say that I've been paying attention to your work inside the company and is quite impressive."

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry I don't know much about your work and your company."

"Yeah... we are still new."

"New and already being on of the top companies? That's impressive not my work."

"You're modest. I know you didn't want to work with your parents."

"Yeah... that was true... I was working at the mall before."

"Interesting. What made you change?"

I couldn't just say... oh this girl beside me made me depressed before I knew who she was so to distract myself I start working

with my parents but then I meet her again and she's a freaking player that broke my heart and change my opinion about love. 

"Oh well... Just a weak moment. But I guess it happen for the best."

"I see... but that weak moment sure made you the strong person you are today."

"It sure did!"

It was true, Tiffany made me strong after all.

I was weird having a normal conversation with Kevin while Tiffany was there in silence. Kevin notice me looking briefly to Tiffany.

"You know... what Mrs. Hwang said isn't true..."

I looked at him with a confused expression and seriously didn't know what he meant.

"Hmm?"

Unease was all over his face.

"About me and Tiffany..."

I could sense Tiffany's eyes on me, I guess she's trying to see what kind of expression I might made about this matter.

All I can do is hide my real feelings and act like that was nothing.

"It's fine with me, is none of my business."

I said coldly, I felt the car seat moving and sinking a bit. I knew Tiffany was bored about the way I talked.

"I just don't want for people to misunderstood me. I'm not in Korea for that. I'm here for business, and I would like to take some

time to meet you. You've been my inspiration lately."

"Thanks Kevin, but I don't really think I can be anyone's inspiration."

"Don't be modest again! You should appreciate more your work. Am I right Tiffany?"

I can't believe he's going to ask her about me! What to do now? I don't want to hear! I mean I do. No I don't! I'm scared!

"...I don't know..."

I turn my head to my right side because those words didn't made any sense.

"What do you mean? You don't know about her work?"

She sit straight and looked strong before answering.

"Of course I don't know! Why would I care anyway, is none of my business."

Did she just? Argh! I hate this girl!

"Oh okay okay..."

Kevin notice that my relation with Tiffany wasn't the best. He didn't said a word until we arrived at the Hotel that Kevin were staying.

"I'll be going. I'll see you soon. Bye."

Wait! I have to go to the company alone with her?? NO! I don't want that. I rather go walking by myself!

I had no choice, the trip to the company was as silence as the time on the plane when Sunny was asleep.

That's it! I'll call Sunny!

"Hello..."

"Hey Sunny Honey!"

"Woow someone is in a good mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter