It is Fate

Hurt Me... State of Emergency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Me and Sunny are now going to the airport. I'm so excited!!!! I know I'll be there for business but the idea doesn't seem to fit my mind.

"Calm down Taeyeon-ah!"

"I can't!"

"Did you drank anything in the morning."

"NOPE!"

"Aish. This ain't going to be easy."

"Don't be like that Sunny-ah!"

I hugged her and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Ms. Kim we arrive."

"Thanks"

We were standing in front of the airport. Some guy start taking care of our bags. Sunny linked her arm with mine and we walked inside.

 

Me and Sunny were now sitting in the airplane, first class of course.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, I know Sunny would want to do something but I was tired and she let me rest.

We both knew that we'll have a lot of work to do in Japan.

 

It took 2 hours to arrive to Narita International Airport.

"Wake up Taeyeon!"

I felt someone whispering in my ear and I slowly woke up.

"Hey there sleep beauty!"

"Hi!"

I smiled at her and gave her a small kiss. I don't even care If people see us.

We walked hand by hand, there was already a car waiting for us outside. It drove us to the Palace Tokyo Hotel.

Unfortunately me and Sunny stayed in separated rooms. We couldn't do much since no one knew about our relationship.

She stayed 4 floor under my. I was at the room 1392, It has an awesome view.

For the rest of the day I settle all my things and rest a lil bit more before coming down to eat something with Sunny.

I bought on many things since we are staying here for 2 months. 

Staying here will do some good, my mind will get focus on important things again, and I won't have any distraction that I would have back in Korea.

I'm tired already and I haven't unpacked half of my things. I wish someone could help me with these... Aish, be strong! Hwaiting!

 

It was almost 7PM when my phone rang.

"Hello..."

"Taeyeon-ah! I miss you and I'm tired of being here all alone."

"I still have a lot to do... but I guess I'll do it tomorrow. I'll be coming down."

"Okay, I'm waiting for you in the lobby, Bye."

I hang up and when straight to the lobby. I spotted Sunny, she was talking to some lady. I couldn't see the woman because she was always moving while saying goodbye to Sunny.

I walked towards her.

"Hey, already making friends?"

"Hi... eheheh... sort of"

"Good, now let's eat!"

We went to the Belvedere Restaurant, totally one of the best I have been, again the view here is suberb. I'm glad I came here with Sunny.

"So what do we have to do?"

"Tomorrow we have a meeting with a company. And this goes on and on and on until we left..."

"Tiring isn't it?"

"Yeah... but we have to be in our best Taeyeon."

"I guess so..."

"Don't worry, everything will be just fine!"

"I really hope so, but I would like to have some time off."

"Maybe If we make good deals we will be off for a few days."

"Let just kick a few of them already!"

"Yah! You know we can't do that!"

"Why not? Some of them are not worth it."

"Can't you see that your father is testing you. That's why he sent you here and Hwangs' to Australia."

The Hwangs...

"Don't be like that! I hate seeing you like that. We can do it! Better than them..."

The problem isn't that... but I don't want to bother you with it.

"Okay then!"

"By the way your father told me to contact Mrs.Hwang every week so we can know how's everything."

"You do that."

"Okay, okay, don't wory. Let just eat."

"The food is delicious!!!"

 

 

We were so tried that we didn't even do anything after dinner, the night was peaceful. It feels so good to sleep in that bed.

I need to get one of those for me! Until that I'll be using this one for two whole months yeeeeey!

Waking in the morning wasn't so peaceful, I needed to get ready to my first meeting.

Thank god they speak korean otherwise I would be doomed, speaking japanese or english weren't my best features.

Sunny was already waiting for me downstairs. Our company car was outside as well waiting for us.

Me and Sunny didn't talked much, we were too busy reading papers and preparing ourselves.

We arrived this huuuuuuuuge building, I haven't seen one so high in my whole life. I wonder how is it to work up there.

The floor was 55th, everything was weird, since the arquitecture to the design. I don't like any of this.

 

The meeting was hell boring! They tired to impress us with so many things. The powerpoint presetation was unnecessary, all that talk was nothing...

and please do you call that korean??? JEEEEZ!

And this was only the first meeting... how excited I am to have more 349723846278416 meetings like this one! Hurray!

"Don't make that face, I know it wasn't great."

"It wasn't great??? It was TERRIBLE!" 

"But Taeyeon we have to do this!"

"Unfortunately I know that."

I sigh... what in the world could I do to avoid all this meetings?

 

These amazing meetings went on and on and each day I was more and more pissed about this all thing. 

It's been a month by now, me and Sunny didn't have much time for romantic stuff and to be honest it's been a while since I last kiss her for real,

lately it's been only a quick peck like it was nothing.

But it didn't affect a thing, we still act normal between us, although I feel getting more and more distant in romantic terms towards Sunny.

Another day, another meeting that was the slogan.

Today we will meet the Takanawas' Company. The building isn't as huge as other and doesn't look that expensive too.

So far it's different and it might have a different end as well. The receptionist was nice and lead us to the meeting room.

It's cozy and makes you feel at home. I wish my office would have the same feeling.

Around the table there was a man and a woman, both stood when we entered. I could see the woman smiling but she didn't smiled at me but at my assistance.

Well that was odd, does she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter