Ends up like the start

Hurt Me... State of Emergency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Lately things have been different between me and Tiffany... She doesn't seem happy around me. Am I getting boring?

Even when i tried to cheer things up a bit or tried to talk to her she always made up some excuse.

I don't remember the last time I kissed her, no wait! I don't even remember the last time that I saw her or got a reply from her.

 

Is something wrong with her? I'm worried...

 

Back at my office...

"Ms.Kim you have a meeting in 10 minutes with Mr.Lee."

"Thanks, I'll be going now."

That's right, he might be able to tell me what's wrong with Tiffany!

 

I quickly entered the room and I was glad that it's going to be only me and Mr. Lee.

"Hello Taeyeon!"

"Hi Mr. Lee"

I still can treat him by his first name, he freaks me out with all those faces and expressions that he those when we talk.

"Before we start the meeting can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything."

A shiver went up my spine, why this man has to be such a creeper?

"Is about Tiffany... Is she alright?"

"Tiffany?! Yes, she's perfectly fine."

"Ermmm... I haven't seen her for a while..."

"She's fine, a lil busy with some business."

I didn't like the way he said business, seems that he implied something... I need to find out what!

 

We didn't talk more about Tiffany and kept the conversation only on business stuff.

I need to find a way to meet her again. I step out of the office without telling anyone. I went straight to Lee-Hwang Company, I ask the receptionist where I could find Ms.Hwang, she told me she was in her lunch time.

I guess I have to wait for her outside. It's impressive how many people enters and leaves the building in less than an hour.

I was looking all around the building trying to spot the red hair girl. There was no sign of her... I guess I'll wait for another time.

As I was turning to go back to my car I saw a red hair a few meters away from me. She was with another person, that's all I could see.

I got closer and closer... I couldn't control my mind as I felt tears coming down... She was...

 

 

She is... 

 

"YA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter