Star King

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

" EunHee-ah!!!!" Joo Eun yelled.

I looked up from my laptop and turned my body around.

" Neh?" I answered back.

" You better get ready! We're appearing on Star King today!".

My eyes bulged. " Wait today?!".

She sighed in frusttration. " Yes today! Did you forget?".

I laughed nervously. " Uh no!".

I ran towards my bathroom, took a quick shower then ran into my closet.

I panicked, trying to find the perfect outfit.

Ae Cha ran past my bedroom, and into the living room.

Mi Sun walked in. " Aish! Your still not dressed?" She pulled my hand. " Come here.".

She led me, tiredly to my closet and eyed each and every one of my clothes like she was the lady on "What not to Wear".

" AHA!" She yelled out, pulling an absolutely splendid, yet simple ensemble.

She patted my head affectionately then walked out.

I slipped on the outfit and took one last good look in the mirror.

Ok I looked half decent.

I ran out the door and Joo Eun unnie scolded me for being an absolutely irresponsible maknae. I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

***

We ran into the studio and apologized to the staff members.

The PD shook his head. " Just don't let it happen again. Go ahead and take your seat. We start in 5 minutes.".

We bowed respectfully and he ushered us towards our seats.

We greeted all the famous idols with adoration, but when I saw which one of them I would be sitting next to, I gulped.

He looked up at me and his eyes widened. I took a deep breath and bowed, sitting next to him. I decided I would just ignore him or at least pretend I didn't know who he was.

" Annyonghaseyo." I smiled happily towards him before looking the other way, hoping the show would start sooner.

He didn't answer me. He simply looked down.

Soon enough the producers counted down and HoDong stepped out. He began to go on about how wonderful the performances would be until Leeteuk spoke up.

" Moving on!" Leeteuk yelled.

We all laughed and HoDong chuckled calling out the first competetor.

She was a female dancer from America and quite good I could say, more like fantastic.

I studied there for 3 years so I speak fluent English.

HoDong praised her and everyone clapped for her magnificent performance.

HoDong called one of the idols, Luna from f(x) to challenge her to a dance-off. We all made "Ooh" and " Ahh" sounds as each of them showed amazing skill and potential.

After watching them I was pretty embarrassed to call myself an idol, but hey I've just debuted, cut me some slack.

Suddenly HoDong turned towards Joo Eun. " I heard Haeyang has some pretty good dancers, Joo Eun is that your name?".

Joo Eun unnie nodded and smiled. " Deh.".

He offered her to come down and dance against her. She seemed suprised at first, but soon she nodded cheerfully and walked down the stairs and next to the girl.

Joo Eun popped and locked and lifted her arms in the air, swaying with the music perfectly as if she weren't real. This was probably the best i've ever seen her dance, well in front of me anyways. At this point I felt like bowing at her feet.

Everyone clapped and cheered, impressed with the new so called group, " Haeyang".

I felt proud of her for bringing our status up. She was such a strong person, literally and she doesn't let anyone over power her for anything.

Many more performances came along and beautiful dancers, acrobats, and apparently egg balancers that amazed all of us. The other idols' funny comments seemed to always lighten up the mood even more, making us all laugh and smile with the performers.

It came to the point where the last performer came along. She was Chinese and a very skilled singer. She was petite, had dark hair, and walked very gracefully.

As she began to sing we all clapped along with the music and listened in awe to her beautiful, swayful voice that seemed to drift along with the music.

As she finished HoDong began to talk to her and hugged her, smiling like a pabo, the way he usually does.

HoDong turned to all of us. " Who wants to challenge her?".

No one raised their hands. Although I sort of felt like I wanted to, I didn't really feel like I had the confidence to stand up to a melodic voice like that.

But someone suprised me. " EunHee wants to volunteer!".

I whipped my head around and looked at him, Eunhyuk.

" Eh?!" I told him unbelievably.

He didn't say anything and before I knew it they were dragging me over to a spot next to her.

HoDong smiled reassuringly. " Sing something for us.".

I nodded nervously and took a microphone. I thought of a song quickly then smiled and began to sing Taeyeon's " Can you hear me".

Once I had finished I watched as I received a standing ovation from the people in the crowd as well as all the world famous idols.

I bowed and thanked them, not forgetting to hug the amazing Chinese singer before taking my seat.

I sat down and turned to Eunhyuk, glaring. " Yah! What was that for?".

I couldn't help but ask him even if I had been trying to ignore him.

He shrugged and chuckled lightly. " I don't know.".

My shoulders slumped and I rolled my eyes in disbelief. What an amazing answer to my question. Bravo HEARTBREAKER!

In the end, strangely, the egg balancers won and everyone clapped and cheered as the show slowly ended.

I stood up from my seat and was about to walk out when a hand grabbed my arm.

" May I talk to you?" a voice rang.

I turned around and saw....