Lee Eunhyuk

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

Just in case it's not clear in the title this is Eunhyuk's POV

" YAH! Eunhyuk-ah!" Heechul yelled from across the hall. " Get your lazy up.".

I groaned and ignored him, burying my face deeper into my pillow.

I felt someone slap my . I abruptly shot up from my bed and looked at a very amused fishy.

" Yah! Fishy what was that for?" I pouted.

He yelled. " Hyung he's awake!".

I heard Heechul huff. " Finally, I was about slap that little jack wagon."

I yawned and was about to plop back onto my bed when Donghae grabbed my leg and flung me off.

My hit the floor hard causing me to yelp.

I glared at him. " Are you trying to kill me?! And since when did you get so strong?".

He sneered. " Ever since you became a loser at dancing!".

My eyes widened and my nostrils flared. He ran out the room and I raced after him.

" Yeah you better run!!" I yelled at him.

He ran over to Leeteuk and hid behind the leader.

Leeteuk looked at Donghae then me. " What happened?".

Donghae pointed at me. " Monkey's trying to kill me.".

I gasped. " I am not!".

" Are too!".

" Am not!".

" SHUT UP!!" Heechul yelled.

We both became scarcely quiet.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. " Get it together you two! Today's the last variet show before manager-hyung let's us have a 2 week break. We can't mess this up, hyung could reconsider!".

We both nodded happily. " Neh umma!".

After freshening up, I grabbed some toast and coffee and settled on the couch, turning on the t.v.

I surfed through channels and stopped at one.

" Bonamana Bonamana Bonamana~".

This was a re-run from a show we had done a 3 days ago. It's been a week since the Bonamana 4th repackaged album came out. Fans have been going crazy, especially over Shindong hyung's proposal to Nari noona.

I smiled at our performance and the dance routine I had successfully nailed filled me with satisfaction. Being the dancing machine of Super Junior is lot's of hard work.

Everyone expects you to be the best, but i'm only human. I practiced for hours on every single routine for every single song, making sure no one could top me off. I've always wanted to be the best, no one else.

It's not that i'm competitive, well sort of, I just want to be known as the dancing machine and that only. I don't want anyone to take that title away from me.

I flipped through more channels and stopped at a variety show. There was nothing really interesting going on so I skipped it.

I flipped through more channels and stopped at We Got Married, but it was simply another re-run of "KhunToria".

I sighed and finished my toast, beginning to sip my coffee. I stopped at another channel and put the remote down. It was a music channel.

They were currently playing Lee Hyori's- UGoGirl.

I bobbbed my head to the music and the song ended faster than I expected.

Just then another song popped on. It was a new song by a new group, "Haeyang". I peered closer to the t.v. as they sang, one of the girls dancing on the screen seemed to catch my eye, but I pushed the thought away.

I took another sip of coffee as they began to sing, the main vocalist popping onto the screen.

My eyes widened at the girl and I almost immediately spit out my coffee. I gasped and began to wipe away the mess I had made still taking many glances at the t.v., shocked at what I was seeing.

I finished mopping up the floor and turned back to the t.v., but the song had already ended. I was breathing in few breaths, shocked at what I saw. Was that really her?

I shook my head. No, no it couldn't be. I haven't seen her in years and she probably doesn't give a damn about me. Of course I don't regret most of the things I said. She was being a bit too clingy, but I think calling her a puppy was out of line.

I only remember the vague tears in her eyes as she ran away and I never saw her again.

I sighed and rubbed my temples in frustration. This is driving me crazy. Seeing her face again brings back memories. Well, it's good to see she's moved on, like I had said a long time ago, she was merely a distraction.

But did I really mean the things I said? Seeing her again was now flooding thoughts of her face in my head. I slapped my head trying to get her face anywhere, but in my head.

" What the hell are you doing?" I heard a voice chuckle behind me.

I jumped and turned around. Kyuhyun stood there amused at my foolishness.

" So you finally agree with me. You are indeed a pabo!" He smiled satisfyingly.

I rolled my eyes. " In your dreams maknae.".

He scoffed and walked by me before saying. " I wouldn't be so sure.".

I huffed and stared back at the t.v. as a different song was playing. I sighed again and turned it off.

What is wrong with me?