Will update soon :)/ TEASER

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

So I've gotten a lot of responses on whether or not I should continue with this story and everyone pretty much said I should. So in order to not stress myself as much (stupid CST'S D:<) I am going to continue updating this story, BUT I would like to finish my other story " Appa is in love with me" first and then I will get right onto this story.

Thanks for all the support on this story, really suprising :O

Haha alright so I've decided that I would at least like to give you a sneak peek of the next chapter so here it is:

Tears brimmed my eyes. " U-unnie, you know I wouldn't do anything to ruin our chances of becoming more known.".

She sighed and grabbed hold of my shoulders. " I know EunHee-ah, I know that, but please...just tell us the truth. You can trust us!".

I felt my bottom lip quiver, I was not about to cry. I was not about to be what I used to be. Crying over every little thing that happened to me, not caring if my tears made way because it would " make me braver" as people say, but it doesn't. It makes you weak and an easy target, worthless, a pushover, easy to bring down, too sensitive and I hate that! I bit my lip and held my composure.

My eyes grew dark. " Mi Sun unnie., everyone, I'm sorry. That was a long time ago. Me and Sungmin aren't dating, AT ALL! That was just when we hung out awhile ago, that's it.".

I heard sighs of relief echo around me and I looked down, ashamed of myself. How could I let my team down? My family? Yes they were family, a new family. One that may not be important to others but very important to me. I love them and bringing them down and hurting them would kill me inside, just like how I was feeling now.

Ae Cha gave me a reassuring smile and patted my cheek. " EunHee lighten up a little bit. We'll tell manager unnie and before you know it she'll settle this and it will all be over.".

She gave me one last smile before walking to the kitchen to make herself some kimchi perhaps. For a petite looking girl she seems to eat a lot of food. Sometimes you wonder where she puts it all.

Mi Sun walked over to me and saw the depressed look on my face and hugged me. I hugged her back and held her close to me. She was like the big sister I never had, I mean sure I love my brother too, but it's not like I get to see him every day, though I get to see him a lot more frequently around the company with the other members. Ugh that reminded me of one unfortunate person, Eunhyuk. So I don't get it. First we become a couple and everything is just dandy, THEN he breaks up with me because his career is way more important of his sad puppydog of a girlfriend, AND NOW he wants me back? Why? Is it because I'm famous and a lot more confident? Because I'm not clingy and weak and stupid? Is it just because I've let him go, he just now realizes what he's lost?

I shoved these thoughts out of my head and plopped onto the sofa, picking up the magazine with me and Sungmin oppa on it and frowning. Sungmin oppa what's happening? I thought.

***

It was all happening so fast. Before I knew it I was in the airport and about to board a plane to Tokyo, Japan (Pray for Japan guys x3).

" Are you seriously leaving me here?" Ryeowook pouted as he pulled away from our brother sister hug.

I shrugged and smiled awkwardly. " It won't be for too long. Just until all the commotion dies down, then I'll be back!".

Mi Sun came up from behind me and hugged my back. " Hey dongsaeng! Promise me you won't make any scandals in Japan either?".

I giggled and hugged her back. " Don't worry UMMA I won't get into any trouble, jeez.".

She laughed and held my chin like a mother. " Well it's a good idea to make sure, well with a pretty face like yours I'm suprised the Sungmin scandal isn't real.".

My eyes widened and I blushed as I hit Mi Sun unnie playfully. " UNNIE!".

She laughed her usual melodic laugh and patted my shoulder.

Ae Cha came up from behind her and hugged me as well( jeez so many hugs). " Aww dongsaeng I'm gonna miss you. Promise me you'll me bring me back tons of mangas from Japan?".

I raised an eyebrow and retortes sarcastically, " Wouldn't they all be written in Japanese?.".

She looked down embarrassed and bit her lip. " Oh...right.".

I laughed and she laughed along with me before engulfing me in another hug.

Joo Eun watched from a corner and tried not to make any eye contact with me. The other girls backed away and I looked at Joo Eun, hoping she would forgive me and at least bid me goodbye like the others.

Suprisingly she began to walk towards me, her steps extremely heavy. " I'm sorry." She said.

My eyes widened, the girls' mouths dropped, even Ryeowook stood there speechless. The entire entertainment company knew Joo Eun NEVER apologized..for ANYTHING really! She cared too much of her pride.

I stared at her in awe. " What?".

She sighed and answered in an annoyed tone. " I said I'm sorry, ok! There I said it! I know I'm not very good with this stuff so just bear with me...but I'm sorry I didn't believe you over the whole scandal thing with Sungmin. I was just being immature and my usual tempermental self.....sorry.".

The girls' continued to stare in surprise as I ran towards Joo Eun unnie and hugged her. " Thank you unnie!!!".

She hugged me back while smiling when suddenly a voice on the intercom interrupted us. " Next flight to Japan is ready for takeoff would all passengers please get on board.".

I sighed whole heartedly and waved at all my loved ones as I walked towards the gates. I looked at them one last time before I got on, leaving my worries to be dealt with once I come back.....IF I come back.