EunHee tells a lie

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

After a long 20 minutes of running and I was sure he wasn't following me, I took a breather and sat on a bench next to a large lake.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to catch my breath as I closed my eyes and sighed. Life was getting much more complicated now. All I wanted was a decent debut. I thought that joining SM would mean a world of oppurtunities, but instead it's brought me to this?

I stood up and decided to walk closer to the lake. I watched large swans wallow in the water and little ducks dip their heads in the water and wiggle their bottoms in the air. I giggled and for a moment I forgot all about the incident earlier, that was until I felt a hand grasp my shoulder.

I hesitated to turn around, but soon I faced the mysterious suitor and my eyes widened. He was tall, brunette, handsome. He was Eunhyuk.

I wiggled my shoulder free of his grasp and ignored him as I walked back up and onto the concrete. He didn't say anything, but he still continued to follow me from a distance, I could feel it.

I began to walk faster, but I wasn't ready to run again. My lungs were still recovering from my last jog. To tell you the truth i'm not much of a runner.  

I hadn't noticed any sooner, but then realized Eunhyuk was now walking beside me.

After a long moment of silence I decided to speak up.

" Why do you keep following me?" I asked, trying not to look at him.

For a moment he didn't answer but then said, " I just....I just want to be beside you again.".

That caused me to stop in my tracks and shoot him a glare. " Well you can't!".

He gave me a pleading look. " Why not? I love you I really do!!".

I clenched my teeth. " Love me?! More like you did, or at least that's what I thought. You broke my heart!! There's no way I could ever trust you again.".

He looked down. " I know I did. I was so caught up with trying to be the best, I didn't even pay attention to you, I know. I'm sorry.".

I scoffed and shook my head. " I don't give a damn. Your sorry's do nothing for me!".

He looked up at me, determined. " Well I love you and I won't ever let you go, not again. I am determined to fight and I will get you back.".

I burst out laughing. " Right, yeah, whatever. Just leave me alone.".

I was going to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

He was on the verge of tears. " Why can't you just give me a chance?!".

I was on the edge of sanity, I had to make up an excuse. " Because I....BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!".

He was shocked, his eyes immediately bulged. " Y-you what?".

I shook my head. " I said I have a boyfriend so back off!!".

He was speechless for a moment before he finally spoke up. " Who.....?".

I hesitated. Who the hell was my boyfriend? I looked everywhere for something that could give me an idea. Maybe for the guy's  name or something. Suddenly I saw a nearby Hello Kitty store.

I got an idea. " SUNGMIN OPPA!!".

His eyes got wider, to the point where I thought that they might pop out. He collapsed onto the ground and held his head. I simply stared at him.

" I'm too late. " He whispered to himself, but I heard.

It's too late dashi hanbon-

" Yeobosaeyo?" I answered my phone, completely ignoring Eunhyuk.

" EUNHEE!" Yeah that was JooEun.

I pulled the phone away from me for a moment then proceeded and clasped it back to my ear.

" Yes?" I asked as politely as possible even though my ear was throbbing.

" Where are you?" She yelled yet again " Practice starts in ten minutes!".

I sighed and nodded even though I knew she couldn't see. " Sorry I 'll be there, bye.".

With that I hung up, not bothering to listen to what she was going to say next and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

" I have to go." I said, not taking even a simple glance at him before beginning to walk away.

" Wait!" He yelled, standing up and running towards me.

He reached for my hand but I backed away. " Didn't I tell you before? I have a boyfriend. Leave me alone.".

I turned around and walked away, this time, positive he wasn't following me.

I walked farther and farther away from him, slowly about to pass by the Hello Kitty store I had spotted not a moment ago. That's when I stopped and realized what I had done. I got Sungmin oppa into this mess too.

How the hell am I supposed to explain?