Scandal

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

" Sungmin oppa?".

I had picked up my phone and dialed his number. I needed to see him and now.

He chuckled. " Hey dongsaeng~! Miss me?".

I laughed nervously. " Umm yeah oppa can I talk to you?".

He laughed in amusement. " Aren't we already?".

I sighed, trying hard not to burst out and tell him straight away. " Like face to face?".

He didn't answer for awhile. ".....Ummmm sure. Where are you?".

I told him my location, hoping he would know where I was and suprisingly he did. Yeah like he wouldn't know, it's pretty much the only Hello Kitty store in the area.

Yeah I decided to go back to Hello Kitty and chill there for a bit. Yeah everything is pretty much pink, but the characters are unbelievably cute and fun to look at.

After maybe a good 20 minutes Sungmin entered the store in a large pink hoodie and giant glasses that practically covered his face.

The cashier lady smiled at him. " Ah~ Nice to see you again Dae Ho-ssi!".

He returned a gleaming smile and walked over to where I was.

I smirked at him. " So your a regular here?".

He shrugged and cracked a smile. " Pretty much.".

We walked out the store and found a nice spot under a shady tree. We were at the park across from us.

I cleared my throat. " Um Sungmin oppa?".

He looked up. " Hm?".

I took in a deep breath. " Well, I did something terrible. I-i was trying to get Hyuk...I mean Eunhyuk to back off, so I accidentally told him you were my...boyfriend.".

His eyes widened. " Y-you what?".

I bowed my head. " I know. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to that. You must be disappointed in me.".

Suddenly he scooted closer to me and swung his arm around my shoulders. " It's ok EunHee-ah, I understand.".

I sighed and thanked him, dearly for kindly cooperating with me and being calm instead of yelling at me.

He shook his head and smiled. " No problem...so does that mean that we're...like a couple?".

I went blank and thought about for awhile before finally answering. " Um..I guess. I mean a 'fake' couple. If that's ok with you.".

He nodded and looked down a bit dissapointed. I noticed immediately.

I put a hand on his shoulder. " Oppa, you ok?".

He looked up and smiled weakly. " Yeah i'm fine, just tired that's all.".

 We were a silent for maybe a minute or two, when Sungmin began to speak again. " So waht exactly did Eunhyuk say?".

I sighed, obviously not wanting to remember anything of that moment. " Um, I guess it all started when I bumped into him at a cafe' then I ran out, he followed me..it's a long story...actually long story short, he told me he loves me.".

Sungmin was nervously playing with the grass. " And what did you say?".

I shrugged before finally answering. " I don't really know. I said I didn't care and didn't want to be with him, but I don't know....I guess my heart was feeling completely different.".

Right when I had said that, Sungmin immediately stood up from where he was and bowed towards me.

He looked me deep in the eyes. " I'm sorry dongsaeng, I just remembered I have somewhere to go, you know schedules.".

I nodded reluctantly and stood up, giving him a hug, though he didn't respond, he simply stood there as though he was in a daze.

He calmly pulled me away and lightly smiled. " See you later EunHee-ssi.".

And with that he left. Ssi? Since when did he become so formal. Usually he goes gentleman on me when he's mad or upset with me.

I bit my lip and slowly walked back to our dorm, Haeyang's dorm. It feels good to finally confirm it was HAEYANG'S dorm rather than just calling it OUR dorm.

I stepped inside and kicked my uggs off to the side, tiredly trudging over to the couch where Joo Eun was sitting alone, quietly.

" Joo Eun, what's up?" I asked her as she silently stared at the blank television screen.

" Kim EunHee." She mumbled in a dangerously angered tone.

I hesitated then took a step forward. " J-jooEun unnie?".

She shot me a poisonous glare and stood up from her seat. She was holding something in her hand, clutching it tightly. It was a magazine.

Suddenly she slammed the magazine onto the coffee table. " What the hell is this?! Is this some sort of joke?".

She continued to yell at me with with complete outrage. I simply stood there quietly, not really knowing what I had done wrong.

After much of JooEun's screaming, Ae Cha pulled her out the room and dragged her over to the kitchen where Ae Cha was determined to talk some sense into JooEun, though I doubt she'd get anywhere, usually Mi Sun is the only one who can always calm JooEun's heated personality.

Suprisingly, not really, Mi Sun enetered the room and stood in front of me.

She gave me a sympathetic look. " You don't know do you?".

I shook my head, a littl enervous to find out.

Mi Sun walked over to the coffee table and picked up the magazine that JooEun unnie had recklessly thrown and slightly crumpled.

Mi Sun sighed and carefully turned over the magazine to reveal the front.

" EunHee-ah, can you explain this please?" Mi Sun calmly pointed to the cover.

I looked at what she was referring to and my jaw dropped.

It was a picture of us two at the park, about 3 months ago when I  clearly remember that  Sungmin called me, asking if I  had wanted to go cruise around town, ironically, both of us had brought our cameras with us and decided to take pictures.

Mi Sun was waiting. " EunHee-ah, I need to know. Manager unnie wants to know as well. EunHee...we're in big trouble. Whatever happened, I don't think you can hang out with Sungmin anymore and considering the deadly responses this picture has gotten...I don't think you can stay in Seoul anymore.".