Kim EunHee

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I sighed in exhaustion and hit the snooze button, cuddling deeper into my sheets and ignoring the constant yells of Ae Cha unnie.

" Yah, Kim EunHee!" She yelled, waking up all the other members.

" Yah, Ae Cha shut the hell up!" Mi Sun unnie yelled from down the hall.

That's when Joo Eun unnie overpowered all their voices. " All of you SHUT UP!!".

I groaned in frustration as I groggily got out of my bed and slipped on my warm, fuzzy slippers.

Ae Cha walked in and sighed in relief. " Finally your awake. I don't know how many times I was yelling your name!".

I rolled my eyes and shuffled over to the living room, wrapping a blanket around my shoulders to keep me from freezing to death from this god forsaken weather.

I was the youngest out of our entire group. I know what your thinking ,GROUP?

We haven't exactly debuted yet, but we are a soon to be idol group. Lee Soo Man sonsaengnim(teacher) had decided our name as " Haeyang".

At first Joo Eun had refused, but of course, after awhile, she chose to comply.

I personally liked the name, Oceans. It was beautfiul and it made me feel special. After 5 years of training, not even bothering about the time passing by, I was overjoyed over news of our debut.

I switched on the t.v. and began to search for any good shows.

Joo Eun tiredly trudged into the room, outraged. " I swear if that Ae Cha wakes me up from my beauty sleep one more time ,she's not getting any of my famous kimchi.".

I giggled. " Unnie I don't think anyone would want to.".

She raised her hand. " Yah do you want me to slap you?!".

I smiled sweetly. " I know you wouldn't.".

She sighed and sat next to me, squeezing my cheeks. " Aish, damn cute dongsaeng!".

I smiled satisfyingly and watched as the other members tried to rub the sleep from their eyes, walking into the room and taking a seat next to me and Joo Eun.

Mi Sun yawned. " What are you watching?".

It was a supposed to be a comedy show, thought it wasn't any funny.

I shrugged. " I don't know, this is pretty much all that's on.".

Ae Cha sat up. " Joo Eun unnie, shouldn't we be getting to practice soon?".

Joo Eun nodded tiredly. " Yep.".

I whined. " I don't wanna go to practice.".

The others began to walk to their bedrooms to get ready.

Joo Eun scoffed before leaving. " Trust me it'll be worse once we actually debut.".

I pouted and changed the channel, hoping to find some good entertainment. I stopped at one channel.

" Give it up for Super Junior!" The host yelled.

10 men came walking in, smiles upon each of their faces. I felt tears began to well up my eyes and quickly wiped them away.

All of a sudden the remote was grabbed from my hands and the t.v. went black.

I looked up at Mi Sun's frowning face. " You should stop watching him EunHee-ah, you'll only increase the pain and I hate it when you cry.".

She tossed the remote onto the couch and walked out of the room. I sighed and walked over to my bedroom.

Your probably wondering what that was about, well I hate to think about it, but I'm not just any other girl chasing her dreams, i'm also the girl that used to date Lee Hyukjae or the man who is now known as Lee Eunhyuk, Super Junior's dancing machine.

It all started when I had formed a crush on him on my freshman year of high school. He was a sophmore, one year older than me, and probably one of the most shyest guys in the school, but I never cared.

After months of crushing and trying to get him to notice me I was about to give up, but that's when he finally asked me out.

From then on we became unseperable, or so I thought. We had always promised each other, Together Forevever, until the day we die. I felt so happy and free with him and I felt like I could be myself around him rather than all my other " friends" from high school.

I still remember the time he took me to Namsan Park, or when he got us couple rings for our anniversary, OR when he told me he loved me for the first time, I was actually more than ecstatic.

Then he auditioned for SM. He had suggested I audition too, he had heard me sing before. I would never call myself the best, but he would always exaggerate calling me " the voice of the angels" and such.

After being accepted he began to go for training and I didn't see him as much anymore, in fact I was even lucky if I got a text from him. I didn't mind since I thought he was chasing  his dreams and all, and once he told me he had debuted, I was even more than happy. I loved him and seeing him smile like that made my heart melt especially since I was the first one he would come to for everything.

After his debut I would occasionally watch him practice at the studio with all his other members. I got to know them all very well, of course there was no need to know who Ryeowook oppa was, he's my brother, yep another suprise. He's the most shyest and sweetest big brother i've ever seen, and even though he doesn't seem strong at first he definitely knows how to lay down the law, trust me i've seen it.

So I pretty much knew all their names by heart. I felt like everything was going perfectly in my life, that's when one day I had came over to see Eunhyuk at the studio again and I noticed a difference in his attitude. He seemed more confident and outgoing. I had walked in and greeted him when he asked me to leave. I kindly asked why and was heartbroken when he told me I was getting in the way.

I remember running out of the room in tears as he continued to practice, I was so thankful of Ryeowook oppa who comforted me so kindly even though he knew he was going to be scolded for running out the room without permission. He truly is my hero, my awesome brother.

The next day the same thing happened, but this time he asked me not to come anymore. I wanted to hold on to him, for some reason even if he was pushing me away, I didn't want to lose him. After that he wouldn't call me anymore and I began to see him on more variety shows and more concerts appeared into his schedule. Every single time I would try to make time for us, he would cancel saying he didn't have time. I respected his schedules and knew he was getting famous by the minute, but he was so important to me and once he began to ignore me, I thought my heart my suffer from breaking into pieces.

When I thought it wouldn't get worse, I was wrong. After not seeing him for months, he called me up, taking me by suprise. I was more than overjoyed to hear his voice. He asked me to meet him at a local park, a park we used to go to in high school. I hugged him the moment I saw him there and felt hurt when he pushed me away harshly. It was then he told me he didn't want to see me anymore and that I was ruining his career. He told me wanted to break up and he didn't like me calling him and disturbing him all the time. He went on with his list of hurtful complaints. Telling me i'm too nosy and the last straw was when he called me a lost puppy, crawling after it's owner. At that moment I slapped him, hard and fled from the scene, tears rolling down my cheeks and never heard of him again.

" EUNHEE!!" Joo Eun yelled, breaking my thoughts.

I looked up at her.

" Hurry," She ushered me towards the door " We're gonna be late."

" Neh unnie" I apologized an rushed for the door, clsing it behind me.