Disgrace Haeyang?!

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

I turned around and saw...HoDong (-_-)

I sighed in relief and smiled. " Yes may I help you?".

He continued to smile along with me. " I must say you presented an absolutely amazing performance today, I was wondering if you would like to be one of our co-hosts.".

My eyes widened and for a moment  I was completely speechless. " M-me? A co-host?".

He chuckled in amusement. " Yes you.".

He noticed my blank expression and chuckled once more. " I'll let you the think about, but in the mean time," He pulled out a card from his pocket " Here's my card.".

I looked at the card in awe before snatching it out of his hands and bowing a couple times as I began to walk towards Ae Cha unnie to tell her the good news.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist, again.

I turned around and said in an annoyed tone. " Yes_".

I stopped mid-sentence once I realized who was holding my wrist, the man I absolutely despised, Lee Hyukjae.

He cleared his throat and let go of my wrist. " U-um, can we talk?".

Gee, now where have I heard that before. My grandmother maybe?

I coughed and looked back at Ae Cha. I turned back to Eunhyuk and shook my head, I really don't want to deal with him.

I began to walk towards that direction once again, but Eunhyuk insisted on walking alongside me.

" Please just for a moment." He begged.

I ignored him and kept walking towards Ae Cha, trying to get my legs to go faster, just a little bit faster.

He was still pleading. " Please i'm begging you.".

I scoffed and stopped walking causing him to stop abruptly as well.

I turned to him and and answered coldly, " Now look who's the one begging? Not a lost puppy now am I?".

I gave him an icy stare before walking away from him and finally walking towards Ae Cha.

That must've got him hard because I didn't feel him walking after me, yet I still felt his gaze on me.

" Unnie." I waved at Ae Cha.

She smiled. " Hey dongsaeng, you were amazing out there, keep up the good work!".

She gave me a two thumbs up and I giggled.

" Ah~ Ahjumma is so corny!" I retorted.

She frowned and hit me upside the head. " YAH! I'm only older than you by 2 years!".

I chuckled and wagged my finger. " But 2 years is a long time unnie~".

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm." Oh whatever, com on let's go catch up with the others.".

I nodded and walked beside her as we approached Mi Sun and a very frustrated Joo Eun.

I scrunched up my nose.  " Joo Eun unnie what's wrong with you?".

She grabbed onto my shoulders causing me to jump. " Did you see me mess up?".

I gulped. " Um no?".

She let out a frustrated groan and let go. " It was so obvious I used my left foot instead of my right and almost tripped ugh!".

She hit her head continuosly. " Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!".

I laughed and and kept her from giving herself brain damage. " Unnie you did fine, trust me.".

She sighed and shook her head. " I don't know, I hope.".

I smiled and all 4 of us walked out the building and into our company van.

I sat down and buckled my seat belt almost forgetting to tell them my exciting news.

" Ah yeoja(girls)!" I grabbed their attention and they all whipped their heads towards my direction.

" I have exciting news!" I chanted happily.

The car began to start and Joo Eun had just finished buckling her seatbelt.

" What happened?" Mi Sun asked.

I clapped my hands before announcing, " I got an offer from HoDong to be a co-host on Star King!".

Instead of rejoie from all the members, I saw shocked and dark expressions.

Ae Cha was the first to speak up. " And will you except?".

I giggled. " Of course I will! This is an amazing offer!!".

Suddenly Joo Eun cut in. " Yah! Are you nuts?!?! Do you think_".

Mi Sun held up her hand. " Joo Eun, please.".

Mi Sun turned towards me and took in a deep breath. " What Joo Eun meant was, you can't take that offer, not unless you want to disgrace Haeyang.".

I frowned and slumped my shoulders. " What?".

Mi Sun shook her head. " You don't understand these things EunHee, but it's much tougher once you actually debut. It's not just the practice hours, but people put pressure on you and expect you to be the best no matter what. Being a co-host for a show just a week after debut? People will think lowly of you.".

I sighed and sulked deep into my seat, crumpling the piece of paper in my pocket.

I guess Mi Sun was right, Haeyang is a lot more vauable than some stupid freaking co-host job, though I won't lie that was an absolutely amazing offer, but Haeyang is just much too precious in my life.

Ae Cha continued to look down and squirm around, she never liked awkward atmosphere's, though neither do I.

Joo Eun had a pissed of expression while Mi Sun calmy stared out her window, her head resting against her arm.

I turned my attention towards the window as well and stared at the now blooming cherry blossoms.

The rest of the ride was silent and gloomy.