My Baby

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

We all walked into the practice studio and Dae Jung oppa, our choreographer, tiredly greeted us with a small smile.

We immediately began to pratice the steps in front of the mirror. I would say i'm a pretty good dancer, but not the best. Out of all us Joo Eun and Mi Sun unnie are by far the best. They know how to move their bodies with the music and have amazing charisma, one of reasons why their the main dancers. Ae Cha learns the steps a little slower than the rest of us, but once she gets it, she nails it perfectly.

We were practicing immensly these days for our new debut song, 우리 아기  or " My Baby". I've been working my off these days practicing my singing as well as dancing.

I've been singing since I was 4 and since i'm 20 I guess you could say i've been singing my whole life. Our manager has been on top of things making sure my vocals are at their most highest extent, making sure Joo Eun advances her moves, making sure Mi Sun can make those high pitches, as well as making sure Ae Cha learns the dances fast enough.

I have to give Unnie props, she is one tough, hard working manager and she wouldn't let anything bad happen to us.

Dae Jung oppa clapped. " Alright awesome. Joo Eun perfection.".

Joo Eun smiled appreciating the comment, she was way too full of herself.

Dae Jung turned to me. " And EunHee, would you turn off your phone, the constant beeping is making me go crazy.".

I gasped and ran over to the corner of the room, sliding next to my bag and pulling out my phone. I giggled reading the missed texts.

From: Wookie oppa

Heeeeeey EunHee dongsaeng, you aren't answering my calls? Are you at practice? Are you okay? Have you been O.o

To: Eunnie

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and replied, making sure Dae Jung oppa wouldn't notice.

To: Wookie oppa

I'm fine oppa don't woryy and yes i'm at practice. I have to go, but i'll call you later ^-^

From: Eunnie

That's when I heard Dae Jung oppa yell my name. I quickly hit send and scrambled back to my spot as Dae Jung scolded me for not complying to his no phone rules.

I apologized and continued with practicing.

-------------------------------------

We came home pretty late that night after finishing our final recordings for the song, though our routine still needed work, Ae Cha was a bit off as well as I, but I was positive everything would turn out great.

I said good night to the others as I proceeded to my room and layed down on my bed, almost forgetting to call Ryeowook oppa.

I picked up my cellphone and dialed his number.

" Dongsaeng!!!!!" He greeted happily.

I giggled at his cuteness. " Annyeong oppa~".

He chuckled. " So haven't heard from you in awhile. How's everything doing? Are the others fine? When will you be debuting?".

I laughed. " Oppa slow down. Everything's going great, the others are doing splendidly, and I'll be debuting, hopefully, by the end of the month.".

He gasped. " OMO! That's a week away! And don't say hopefully, you are the most amazing singer I have ever heard. Better than me!".

I smiled. " Thank you oppa your_".

I was cut offf by a voice in the background calling Ryeowook's name.

" Wookie-ah who's that?".

I gulped, trying hard to swallow my tears. I knew that voice all too well, how could I forget it? The voice of the man who broke my very heart into pieces.

" No one." Ryeowook answered before asking me, " Now what were you saying?".

" Oppa it's getting late I have to go." And with that I hung up on him.

I threw the phone to the ground and hugged my knees to my chest as I quietly sobbed in my room. The soft sound of the clock ticking by seemed to drown out my horrific muffles.

I heard a knock on my door.

A soft voice called for me. " EunHee-ah.".

I sniffed looking up. The door opened and Mi Sun walked in, smiling sympatheticly.

She walked over to me and sat on my bed.

" I heard you crying. " She confessed " What happened?".

I shook my head signaling there was nothing to talk about.

She sighed and sat closer to me, enveloping me in her arms. " You know you can trust me with anything right?".

I layed my head against her chest as I muttered a useless word. " E-eunhyuk.".

She nodded and pat my head. " Dongsaeng, I know how much you must miss him, but don't forget how he hurt you, how he told you he didn't care. You should just forget about him. There are plenty more fish in the sea.".

I began to cry again. " But he was different, better than any other fish.".

She looked closely at me. "But that was before he changed EunHee. He never deserved you. Your much better than him. Tell you what, we'll be debuting in a week and soon everyone will know your name.".

I frowned. " So?".

She chuckled. " So, show Eunhyuk that you have moved on and you don't care about what happened between you and him. Kim EunHee I believe in you. Be strong.".

She kissed my forehead and smiled once more before exiting my room. I smiled back, she was right, I needed to move on. Even if my memories with him were absolutely amazing, he broke my heart.

I mentally thanked Mi Sun for her wise attitude, she was like my second Umma. She understood everyone single one of us, knew how we ticked. She loved us all and we all come to her for advice. She's the most amazing cooker and probably the most down-to-earth person I have ever met in my entire life.

I decided I would thank Mi Sun in the morning and lay back down, closing my eyes tightly and trying hard to go to sleep.