Chapter Three

Mrs. Jung Yuri

 

Mrs. Jung Yuri

 ChapterThree

 


 

“Saipan is a wonderful place.”

It was the only thing his father said as he gave him the tickets to Saipan.  Their things were already packed as their parents planned the whole thing.  He didn’t thought of going to a honeymoon but their parents pretty much planned everything.  He didn’t even know how he could keep his eyes straight talking to his new wife.  The last time he tried, he ended up stuttering and Yuri probably thought that he was an incapable guy. 

The only way he thought he could get this honeymoon through alive was to call his assistant, Leeteuk, and get him packed some of his work, too.  Leeteuk, being a loyal geezer to his father, resisted in doing so but gave in after some uncalled blackmail.

Their first day in Saipan was one of the wonderful days he ever had.  There was no trace of the girl he saw in the garden.  He was starting to think that he was just hallucinating that time.  Yuri was always smiling and laughing the whole time.  She even enjoyed talking to the locals with incomprehensible hand signals.  The night was the complete opposite.  He would coop in another room with all the work loads Leeteuk packed for him and her laughter for the whole day would keep ringing in her ears.  It would be safe to say that he still hasn’t done a single work despite the sleepless nights.

He would go to bed with his sleeping wife’s back at him.  He ached to hold and touch her but something holds him back.  It must be the lack of intimacy and he would blame himself endlessly for not taking the first step.  He woke up without his wife beside him.    After searching for a long time, he found her at the shore with her yoga mat.  He spent quite a long time just to watch her salute to the rising sun.  She fascinated him or was it her graceful aches that entranced him. 

And for the entire week, it was like a routine that he hated and loved repeating.  They spent the days touring and discovering new things but that all vanish after dinner.  As he repeatedly scanned the report that he held, the same report that he had been holding for five days, his mind worked on many plans on how to change that night, their last night.  He heaved a sigh and almost slammed his fists on the table full of useless papers.  It was frustrating him to no end that he could thing of so many things to do yet he couldn’t bring himself to do so.

It was then that the huge door of the room opened and his wife sauntered unsteadily inside the room to him.  She was holding a bottle of what looked like Bacardi.  She stood in front of him for what looked like a lifetime as Yunho held his precious breath.  His wife was making it hard for him to not do those thoughts that came running in his mind just a few moments ago.  She was wearing a transparent black long sleeved shirt over her black tank top that barely covered her thighs.  Her hooded gaze was fixed on him that could only gape at her.

“You…” she started.  He knew right away that she had been drinking.  “You have been here every night to do this.”  He noticed that she was trying to keep herself composed as she was saying those things. 

“I… Yes, I was trying to catch up with some work before we could go back home,” he said as he gulped down some saliva.  She nodded and looked over all the papers on the table.  Then as he thought that she had more control than he thought, she flipped the table over sending the papers flying everywhere.  His eyes went wide as he tried to catch some of the papers but she suddenly held him back and pushed him further towards the chair.   She slumped on his lap and looped her arms around his neck. 

Don’t get him wrong, he loved the sudden change of the boring routine but he really thought that he would do all the seduction instead of acting like a twelve year old on  a chair waiting for her to do all the work.  His mind was a tabula rasa as his body acted on its own. 

When her breath started fanning his neck traveling to his ears, his hands found their way around her waist and slowly inching down her exposed thighs, caressing them up and down.  She blew in his ear that sent the hair on his neck standing.  He was so and she was not helping in any way to ease it. 

“Do you think that they’re worth spending the nights with rather,” she whispered with her honey voice.  Boy, she could already foresee the heavens when he would hear her voice, “than me, hm?”  He could feel her fingers running and down on his back. 

“N-No, of course n- Oh!” he was interrupted when she suddenly pulled some of his hair down so he was looking up to her.  He was not a masochist nor was he the kind of man who would like to be dominated but what he was were not of importance as he found himself growing harder with her dominant ministrations. 

“Am I not that attractive enough for you?” she asked again as she grazed her cheeks to his cheeks and kissing the base of his neck.  He groaned at the contact of her lips to his neck.  He was fighting to keep himself from throwing her down to that couch and have his way to her.  This was foreign to him and he welcomes this sudden submissive side of him. 

“It is actually quite the contrary,” he said in between his ragged breathing as her hand was busy exploring his body and now on his abs.  She smiled at him, her drunken eyes reflected satisfaction in his answer.

She adjusted her position on his lap which sent him immeasurable pleasure and a loud moan.  He heard her chuckle.  “You’re funny,” she said and took a swig on the forgotten bottle in her other hand.  He watched her close her eyes to savor the alcohol and winced at the taste.  “Then why did you keep cooping yourself here every night?”

The tone and clarity on how she said it made him doubt her drunken state.  If not for her hazy look, he would have thought that she was just acting drunk to get this all out to him.  That made him calm down and forget his raging libido.  He felt his wife’s unwanted feeling as she hugged him tightly. 

“I don’t want you to be trapped in this marriage more than I do so I want to give you something so you won’t regret this marriage,” she said in a much solemn voice. 

“No. I won’t.”  It was sincere and it came deep within him like as he said to BoA that he would take care of Yuri.  “I am happy that I get to marry such an amazing woman like you.”

She loosened her hold on him and she held his face wither hand.  He felt her let go of the bottle she had been holding and traced his face with her fingers.  Her fingers and her gaze lingered on his eyes.  She smiled before she crashed her lips on his.  Once again, he found himself lost in the moment. 

The kiss was not as passionate as what he had been thinking before she walked in on him but it was tender and careful like she was testing her impulsiveness.  He responded to her with much fervor to ease her uncertainty.  This was better than all the scenes he had been imagining all these nights.  This was sincere and unselfish, something he would forever treasure. 

When they both came up for air, she slid down beside him and let her bare legs rest on his lap instead. 

“Thank you,” she said as her smile made her blush more visible.

He grabbed the bottle she previously discarded and held it up.  “Why don’t we take this time to get to know more each other?”  She shook her head and fell into giggles.

When the morning came, Yunho woke up with his wife beside him, her head leaning to his shoulder and her right hand on his chest as if feeling it beating.  He smiled and kept his hand on her waist.  If they are lucky, they would miss their flight and extend their honeymoon.  Leeteuk would probably flip out as he would miss so much in his appointment and he hadn’t actually read all the reports he brought. 


 

Yunho expected his life to change drastically when they finally went back to Seoul.  Because he was happy how their honeymoon turned out he expected his life to revolve around his marriage but he was into reality when they finally went back.  He was faced with the outcome of their marriage instead.  While they were away, the merging of the two companies was already prepared and they were all waiting for him to make it all official as he would be the heir of this now leading company. 

He found it hard to make time for Yuri as work became harder than before.  So as much as possible, he would finish everything earlier and rush home only to find his wife already sleeping.  There were times when he wanted to wake her up but he just contented himself to watch her sleep.  Changmin was another story.  His best friend would whine about how he was neglecting him now that he has a wife and would sometimes drop by his office to bug him to talk about their honeymoon. 

“Your wife has taken over your life in a short time.”

That was what he said when he refused to say anything and he merely turned deaf with his ramblings.  There are times that he himself thinks that she already has. 

He checked his watch and smiled.  Six thirty.  He made it home on time.  He canceled all his appointments and rushed home.  He knew that it was unusual for a boss to give his assistant an excuse to cancel appointments but Leeteuk is an unwavering minion of his father who makes sure that he would turn into a workaholic robot like him. 

He smelled the flowers he bought for Yuri and took a deep breath.  It has been a month since their wedding and he somehow wanted this to be special for Yuri.  He already knew that she didn’t want much to make something special.  Sincerity was something he knew she values most.

His mother insisted that they stay to their house like a typical Korean household so they obliged.  As he stepped inside the house, he could hear an unmistakable familiar voice so he hurriedly went to their room.  He found Yuri looking terrified at the door of their bathroom as another woman is screaming like a banshee and throwing Yuri’s things on the floor. 

“These trash don’t belong here,” she screamed as she took a handful of Yuri clothes from the closet and threw them on the floor.  “You don’t belong here.  You should never have –“Her rants were interrupted when Yunho rushed to Yuri’s side.

“Are you okay?” he asked his wife to make sure she was fine before he would turn to the raging woman in their room.  She nodded as her eyes never left the mad woman.

“You!” the mad woman turned her blazing eyes on him and pointed an accusing finger at his direction.  “How dare you marry so–”

“Soojung!” he said calmly in the hopes to calm down his jealous sister.

“It’s Krystal, damn it!”