P A Y - B A C K

A Book is My Cupid

Becca's POV

-----------------------------

I stared at Henry with confused eyes.

WHEN DID I AGREE TO BE HIS GF???

Yesung didn't look so happy either...

"You...you bastard." Yesung spatted out.

"I'm gunna take that as a compliment...so thank you." Henry sneered.

I tried to struggle out of Henry's grasp, but he only got stronger.

"LET GO OF ME." I screamed.

"Princess Baby, calm down. The fun just got started."

He took my wrists and pushed me, making me trip. He caught me like I was intentionally trying to get into his arms.

He looked into my eyes with his burning stare and within seconds, his lips that I always dreamed about kissing crashed down onto mine with no sincerity at all.

Usually I would swoon over a kiss with him, but right now, I felt no spark, no electricity, nothing except soft lips pushing onto mine with no feeling behind it what so ever.

I felt like I was losing air and I knew Henry couldn't hold on forever either.

When his lips parted for a quick breath of air, I pushed him away before he could return.

"GET AWAY FROM ME. WE'RE OVER REMEMBER?" I yelled.

"Over? We were never over..I just pushed the pause button in our relationship." he mocked.

"PAUSE BUTTON? THERES NO FRICKENING PAUSE BUTTON IN A RELATIONSHIP." I screamed feeling tears come to my eyes.

"You stood me up, broke my heart, took everything from me, AND YOU SAY IT WAS JUST PAUSING OUR RELATIONSHIP?"

I started to stagger backwards.

"There is no pause, only yes or no." I whispered.

Henry came up to me with cold angry eyes and slapped me.

I feel backwards onto the grass.

"What happened to you Henry? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVING, CARING HENRY THAT I LOVED?" I whimpered.

"HA. OH IM STILL LOVING AND CARING. YOU THE ONE WHO BECAME ING STUPID AND CHANGED." he stormed on.

"YOU SHOULD BE FRICKENING HAPPY I CAME TO GET YOU BACK, YOU UNGREATFUL . DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS WHO WOULD KILL TO BE IN YOUR SHOES. TO BE ABLE TO DATE ME?"

I gently raised my arm to touch my bruised cheek. I flinched in pain and winced.

I took notice of it since I knew the pain in my heart was worse.

I stood up and walked right into Henry's face.

IM. NOT. LETTING. THIS. PERSON. TAKE. ADVANTAGE. OF. ME.

That time in my life is over.

"Let them kill me and take it then CUZ I DONT ING WANT TO BE WITH YOU!"

Henry staggered in shock, but within seconds it was replaced with anger.

He pointed his finger at me.

"YOU....YOU FAIL." Henry stammered.

And so did your father's ." I said under my breathe.

I knew he heard that because his face began to redden as he clenched his fists.

"This is not over...YOU'RE GUNNA BE MINE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."

"Sike.. like thats gunna happen. " I replied.

"You can't do anything about it. The public now knows you as Henry Lau's girlfriend." he said with confidence as he made a hand gesture at the flashing people.

"Oh really?" I said raising an eyebrow and started to walk forward to Yesung and the crowd of people.

I walked right up to Yesung who was laying down in pain and kneeled down next to him.

He looked up to meet my face with puzzled eyes almost asking me, What are you gunna do?

I started to lean in towards his face.

Henry froze in disbelief.

"You wouldn't..dare." he mocked.

"Watch me." I sneered back and I leaned in kissing Yesung with force.

Yesung's eyes turned wide for a few seconds suprised by my actions, but slowly closed them matching my movements while we continued to kiss.

Unlike with Henry, shock waves of electricity flowed through my spine to my head making me loose my senses as I kissed Yesung with more urgency.

When we finally let go for air, I got up and walked to the paparazzi and smiled.

Yesung who finally recovered his senses walked over to me and we nodded in unison both knowing what we were going to say.

I love how he gets me..unlike some violin playing jackass overthere..

Yesung leaned to my right ear and whispered, "Are you okay with this?"

I nodded. I never felt so sure in my life.

He slipped his arms around my waist and placed his head over my shoulder, winking at me before turning to Henry.

We looked straight at Henry and said,

"Meet my finance."

Oh Revenge never felt so good.