P A S T - H E A R T B R O K E N - M E M O R I E S

A Book is My Cupid

As I stood there looking face to face at Henry, tears started to rush to my eyes as my heads gently trembled.

Henry...you haven't changed. I looked at him head to toe...ok..maybe he got a little chubbier...

I could feel my feet starting to turn into jello, but I felt a sudden tug on my arm.

"Yah...are you ok?" Siwon asked with a worried expression.

"Ahh..ah. Ya! I'm fine." I stammered.

Siwon raised an eyebrow at me.

"You were leaving?" he said.

"Oh...yah. I guess..I'll..see you..later?" I whispered and ran out of the room, passing Henry without a second glance.

"Becca..." Henry murmured.

"BECCA! WAIT!" Henry screamed, starting to run after me.

Tears flowed out of eyes as the sound of him calling my name forced pass memories back into my mind.

FLASHBACK

------------------------------------------------

I was on Henry's bed on a Sunday afternoon looking through photo albums.

"Hey..Beck Beck..."

"Mhmm?"

"Put the book down for a sec.."

"Why?"

"Because I just learned a new song and I wanna play it to you."

I looked up from the book and started giggling.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I just stopped at the picture of you in the bath tub." I exclaimed before bursting into laughter.

"YAH! Give me that!"

For 5 minutes, we were running around. Henry with hopes of getting his embarassing photo book back and with me defending my source of entertainment.

I e more time and there was Henry waiting for me. He pounced on me, making me fall to the bed.

"Got you. Now give me back that book!" Henry said.

"Awwww...now? I was just about to get to the part where you mom dresses you up! Is that a firemen suit that I see?" I teased.

"YAH!"

He turned me over and was on top of me. He looked me in the eyes with his embarassed glowing eyes.

"Awww, you're no fun." I said before sticking out my tongue.

"Why look at that when you can look at the grown and if I don't say so myself...handsomer version of that boy in diapers?"

I pouted.

"Well I like both versions." I said gently brushing my nose against his.

He made the blowfish expression and gently lowered his head on mines and looked into my eyes.

"Saranghae. Beck Beck."

"Saranghae Henry. Mochi"

We kissed as the sun set.

PRESENT

------------------------------------------------

As I started crying while I ran, I could hear Henry gaining speed.

"BECCA...PLEASE...I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

My feet began to turn to jello as shock and sorrow hit my body like a blizzard.

Henry..WHY? Why did you leave me that day?

That question stabbed my heart as I tried to maintain speed.

My eyes blurred, my heart dead, my feet like jello, its a wonder that I'm still running.

I ran through the park and I saw a few schoolgirls sitting on a bench. They had their little music players and it was playing, Super Girl by Super Junior M.

My mind went blank except for the cold memory of listening to that song...our song.

When I was ever mad at him, Henry would sing that to me and in the end we will be chanting together.

My running started to slow down as I stopped near a pond.

I looked at the pond.

My eyes were still pouring tears, my feet felt numb, and my heart was crushed.

Flashback after flashback flashed through my mind.

Then I heard, "Oh my Super Girl..."

My ears let out, my body let out, everything did.

That was the last strand that I could take as I fainted into the pond feeling...nothing except utter pain that I thought was locked away in the heart forever.

Henry just had to come into my life to unlock that tsunami again.

Henry...Saranghae..

and that was when Yesung's face flashed before my eyes before plunging into the cold pond.