E N C O U N T E R

A Book is My Cupid

I sigh as I looked through my notes. I'm in the library studying for the upcoming English Exit Test. Foreign languages can be a hassle sometimes.

I slowly walk up to the library book finder computer and typed in "English Helper" Up came 5 results. 4 were websites and 1 was a book. I clicked it. Up came a screen saying the full title, "Easy English Helper and Memorizer."

I smiled. Just the book I need. I scrolled down and saw it was avaliable. It said it was R797c. Ugh. I hate using the Dewey Decimal System. It makes no sense. Why can't you just say it's one the second left shelf on row 3 with two books in or something like that? Laziness, what can I say?

I exited the browser page and got up to find shelf R797. I sprinted all the way down to the last shelf on the right and searching down rolls. Using my finger I scrolled down the shelf and stopped at C. There is was.

As I tried to grab it, I felt something grabbing it from the other side. I pulled harder. Someone else pulled with more strength. It was either 1)stuck somehow to the wooden shelf, 2)someone was pulling on it, or 3)someone is doing this to piss me off. Number 3 rang through my ears. For the next 5 minutes, I stood there yanking the book back and forth. It felt like a never ending tug-a-war. Who is this idiot? I got the book first!

I pushed the other books aside to find a guy my age with a big hat and sunglasses on. I smirked. It's warm in here and dimly lit. Who does this guy think he is huh? famous? pshh. Imbecile. Does he really think I'm going to lose to a guy like this? I caught his gaze and glared at him.

"Let go of this book! I got it first!"

"Tsk. Yeah right, I got here first." he said not letting go of my gaze

"Too Bad. It's mine." I challenged back.

"Do you even know who I am?" he said through clenched teeth.

"Why Should I CARE? You can be the fricken president for all I care." I said returning a burning stare.

"I need this book and I AM THE ONE GOING HOME WITH IT!" he yelled back.

The librarian looked at us and told him to shush. People began to stare and watch us with anxiety of what will become of this argument.

"Not unless I can stop it." I said, lightly chuckled with an evil smile plastered across my face

Tsk. This kid isn't as bad as he looks. Putting on a tough game huh? I'll show you tough.

With one hand, I took out my cell phone and texted the code of the book to the librarian. I usually do this if I wanted to place a hold on a book for future use. I closed my phone and glanced back up to the guy. His eyes shone with confusion and anger through his tinted glasses. His hair and lips...he looks familar, but I can't put my tongue on it. Oh well.

Counter Distraction #1.

"OMG. IS THAT BARNEY MAKING OUT WITH ELMO?" I screamed.

He instantly took let go of his hold on the book and said, "WHERE?"

Instantly, I swiftly grabbed the book from his hands and ran to get my things. Grabbing my bag in lightning speed, I raced out the back door with the book safely in my bag. I turned to look back to see if the stupid guy who believed my distraction was following me.

And there he was, sprinting to me in an increasing speed. He shot me a burning glare. Oohh, I'm so scared. I laughed and returned a stare full of bitter hatred right back at him. He didn't even flinch and kept running faster, slowly catching up to me.

Damn, I might have under estimated his speed, but it is too late to think about it now. The options boat has sailed.

I ran across the back garden and across the pond. I turned my head to see it he was still following me and I didn't see him within my sight.

I slowed down my speed and smirked. I told you that guy wasn't up to my game. I changed my pace back to a light walk and smiled.

"Ah, Victory never felt so good. The book is min-"

I got cut off by a sudden slam onto my right side, forcing me to roll into the back of the rose bushes.

I felt a strike of pain as I felt forceful hands pushing my wrists down and a few rose thorns pierce my sides. I wince in pain as I look up to my jumper.

There he was, the same guy who I fought over with the book.

His eyes shone with anger as he pushed harder onto my body.

"LLet GO OF ME!" I yelled

"Tsk. Like that is going to happen. Barney and Elmo making out? You got to be kidding me." he sneered back.

I tried to push his chest off me, but his strength was too strong. Damn, I shouldn't have unestimated his strength. For a guy like him, he was pretty strong.

I could feel my heart beat racing thinking about what is going to happen to me after what I just pulled off. A drop of sweat rolled off my forehead.

"Oh, Looks like somebody is scared." he said with a mocking tone.

"Scared? Don't dream." I coughed back.

He leaned in real close, so close that I could feel his warm breathe on my lips. He raised his hands and touched my cheek. I flinched.

"You see, You're scared. Don't lie to yourself." he replied.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed pushing with all my might on his chest, hoping for him to budge.

He only got stronger.

I close my eyes and looked down. I didn't want to look into his sunglasses covered eyes. I knew mockery and anger flashed through his eyes.

He laughed and lifted my chin up to him.

"Not so smart now, are we?"

"YAH! QUIT YOUR...." I was instantly cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.

I tried to not move, but he forced me to move my lips along, matching his urgency.

His tongue gently my lips looking for an opening, but I didn't budge. I don't want his snakey tongue in me. He knew I wasn't going to cooperate so he pulled my hair hard.

I let out a shriek and instantly he let his tongue slip in exploring every inch of my mouth. He went in and out around my tongue giving me no sympathy.

Insteading of Barney and Elmo making out, I was with him. Why didn't I just give up the book? Wait, it was because of my stupid pride.

I could feel myself give in to his soft lips and I knew he could too. Taking that to his advantage, he continued to kiss me, going deeper and deeper. The scent of sweat and roses filled the air causing him to roam fast.

He started to nibble on my lower lip while kissing making me let out a moan.

He slowly s down onto my neck and kissed extra hard.

I closed my eyes as tears gently formed on the outer edge of my eyes. I knew that when he took his head off my neck, there would be a hickey marking me.

I let out a whimper and he stopped to look at me with an evil smile.

He let go of my wrists to take off his hat and sunglasses. Relief filled my arms, but quickly died when I looked up.

There I laid in shock as I looked into the eyes of Super Junior's Yesung smiling victoriously at me.

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?