S H O C K

A Book is My Cupid

As I stared into the eyes of SJ's Yesung, my heart began pounding harder and harder. I couldn't believe it was him.

 

FLASHBACK

---------------------------------------------------

"Let go of this book! I got it first!"

"Tsk. Yeah right, I got here first." he said not letting go of my gaze

"Too Bad. It's mine." I challenged back.

"Do you even know who I am?" he said through clenched teeth.

"Why Should I CARE? You can be the fricken president for all I care." I said returning a burning stare.

 

PRESENT

------------------------------------------

HOLY CHOCO COOKIES!

This cannot be happe ning.

I laid there paralyzed thinking

"I kiss Yesung.

Wait, I didn't kiss him, he kiss ME.

But still, OMG Im screwed.

Paparazzi is the least of my problems.

Why didn't I take this guy's word into consideration?

SHOOT. SHOOT. SHOOT.

As I laid there murmuring to myself, Yesung got up and smirked at me.

He came over to me and shook me, interrupting my thoughts.

"YAH! In shock aren't we?" he asked.

I didn't answer him, and looked down.

"YAH! YAH!" he yelled constantly shaking me trying to get me to answer, but I couldn't.

Tears slowly rushed out of my eyes, as I sat there with my hands over my face.

My first kiss...is gone.

I started shaking. I didn't care if he was staring or laughing, or smiling.

He rolled his eyes and bend down.

Slowly he put his arms through my arms and legs sideway and picked me up bridal style,

My eyes widened as my eyes met his.

His dark brown eyes shone with worry, regret, and confusion.

I looped my arms around him balancing myself.

I stayed there inhaling his calming scent of sweat and clothes softener and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up on a soft bed. I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. Ow, my sides are killing me. When I reached down to feel my swollen legs, I felt bandages. They were all medicated and bandages.I sat up in surprise and looked around the room.

Where am I?

The room was brightly lit. As I stretched over the bed and tried to get up, I felt a small tug on my arm. I looked at my right arm to see Yesung sleeping holding onto my arm and whispering "Im sorry, please be okay."

My heart melted that instant as I stared at his soft pink lips, slender fingers, soft hair, and his closed eyes with long eyelashes.

I smiled and gently released his hold on my arm. I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom.

My reflection was okay. I just had puffy eyes from crying and there was the hickey still visible on my neck.

Looking at the hickey brought the anger back into my eyes. I touched it and shook with anger. I remember why I'm here.

I wwasn't here because of Yesung and Me being friends, but beecause he abruptly violated my body.

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the room.

When I stormed through the door, I bumped into the newspaper delivery boy. He handed me a paper and did a 90 degree bow before he walked to the next door.

I took the paper and ran in, throwing the paper onto the table with fury.

The paper unrolled and the front cover article made my eyes widen with disbelief.

SUPER JUNIOR'S YESUNG FOUND KISSING UNKNOWN TEEN GIRL OUTSIDE LIBRARY GARDEN.

There was a picture of Yesung kissing me on the cover.

I dropped in shock and fear.

Yesung ran out of his bedroom and when he saw me, his eyes filled with worry.

"What's wrong?" he said.

My hand began to shake as I slowly gave him the paper.

He took it with confusion and he suddenly stopped reading it and dropped it.

I knew we both has the same question ringing through our minds...

"WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?"

All I could stutter out was,

"WHY ME?"