W E - M E E T - A G A I N

A Book is My Cupid

I sat there staring at Sungmin with frightened eyes.

I closed my eyes and waitd for the: "YOU , GET AWAY FROM YESUNG! HAVE YOU SEEN THE TABLOIDS??" lecture to slap me in the face.

Sungmin skipped forward and took a deep breathe,

I opened one eye and say that he has a serious expression on.

I forced my eyes shut thinking: WAIT FOR ITTTTTT~

The some really unexpected happen.

"NOONA! NOONA! YOU'RE SOOO PRETTY! TELL ME HOW YOU MET A FUGLY GUY LIKE YESUNG WHEN YOU COULD HAVE MET ME FIRSTTT. I HAVE MANLIER LOOKS!~" Sungmin screamed raising his eyebrows up and down at the last part.

I opened my eyes with confusion.

This....wasnt what I had in mind when he said "I need to talk to you" 5 minutes ago.

The shock was so overwhelming that is was...funny.

I couldn't help buy break into a smile and started giggling. 

Sungmin looked at me with confused eyes with 2 seconds and joy instantly replaced it.

"OMG, YOUR SMILING AND LAUGHING FOR ME, FORRR MEEEEEEE!" Sungmin screamed.

Sungmin looks like he was about to hyperventilate until Kyuhyun walked up to him and placed a clam hand over his shoulder.

"Calm down Sungmin...calmmm....breatheeeee." Kyuhyun steadily instructed.

Sungmin didn't pay attention to Kyuhyun one bit.

Within seconds Sungmin was in my lap bobbing up and down.

"Becca Noona, HUGGG MEEEE!" he threatened...i mean said.

I gently bent over to give him a hug...or i tried to.

He was jumping all over the place so I lightly squeezed him and motioned him to get off my lap.

He pouted and did what he was told, but his eyes shone with disapointment.

I snickered in my head. He's just like a baby.

Kyuhyun walked up to me and gave me his hand motioning me to take it.

I took it and he gently helped me up.

He looked at me with burning eyes as I still held onto his hand.

I looked down and practically jumped backwards, quickly letting go of his hand.

"Kamsamnida." I said, doing a 90 degree bow.

He bowed in reply.

"No problem."

I looked into his eyes. It didn't look mean, nor nice. I guess he was one of those leveled out guys who stay chill over ever situation.

"I..uhh, I mean WE (looking back at Super Junior) need to talk to you privately. Maybe at a cafe? Do you like coffee?" Kyuhyun inquired.

"Coffee's fine." I replied slowly.

(btw, note to self: I HATE COFFEE!!!!!! but who says he needs to know?)

"Just let me grab my bag." I slowly said.

I quickly spinted into the room in where I was previously sleeping.

The room glowed brightly and it felt relaxing. The aroma was..how to you explain....a fruity, yummy, mature, y kind of smell, you know?

The curtains gently rippled in the breeze as sunlight poured into the rooms.

As I grabbed my bag, I took out my phone.

I opened it to find: 36 unread text messages and 29 missed calls all from the same person...MY MOM.

SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT. SHAT.

IM DEAD MEAT.

CORRECTION:

I DEAD YUMMY MEAT.

I grabbed my phone and ran out the bedroom door. I need to get home ASAP.

When I hit the living room, I already saw that Super Junior had themselves at home.

Kyuhyun was preparing the tea in the kitchen and I saw Siwon getting ready the cups.

I felt really guilty, but I had to go NOW, before I get into MORE trouble.

I walked up tp Kyuhyun and bowed my head nervously.

"Mianhamnida Kyuhyun and Siwon Oppa...I have to leave." I said cautiously.

They both turned around and raised their eyebrows.

"How come?" Siwon asked.

"Because I slept over here without my parents' permission and now I'm going to get murdered." I said slowly.

"I'm serious..WHY are you leaving?" Siwon pressed harder.

"I AM SERIOUS. I NEED TO GO." I yelled as I pointed my cell phone at his face.

Kyuhyun looked at him with a blank expression.

"Okay...why don't we come WITH you to explain to your parents nothing happened..."Kyuhyun said.

"NNOO..it's OKAY!" I stammered.

I. CANNOT. LET. THESE. MEN. IN. OR. NEAR. MY. HOUSE.

"You shouldn't worry if we come or not..its not like you did anything during you stay here...or did you?" Kyuhyun questioned with an evil smirk on his face.

"OOFFF COURSE WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." I answered shakily filling ith anger.

DAMN. Kyuhyun IS SCARILER THAN HE LOOKS.

Before I could here his answer, I quickly bowed my head and said, " Mianhamnida."

I ran out of the kitchen to see SJ patiently waiting.

I walked up to them considering the fact that they waited for me or even gave up time for me, I will apologize to them too.

As turned to bow to the rest of the SJ members and apologize , I scanned their faces.

They all looked pretty nice and handsome...and then I saw him.

Brownish-Black hair, eyes of an angel, pouty cheeks, plays the violin and can frinking dance while playing the violin too!

I looked at him with shock...Henry Lau..my ex-boyfriend stood before me with sad, cold eyes.