S T O L E N

A Book is My Cupid

We both stood there in quiet. All you can hear was the clock going tic toc in unision. For the next 2 minutes we just stood there.

TIC

TOC

TIC

TOC.

Time slowing dragged along as we stood there not knowing how to react.

Yesung timidly walked up to me and touched my left arm.

"Yah...Are you okay?"

"Don't touch me." I said coldly.

"Why are you being like this?" he answered hurtly

"LIKE THIS? What to do mean LIKE THIS? This is ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed.

"MY FAULT? HOW?" Yesung's voice started to increase in volume as his eyes flashed with anger.

"IF YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BOOK AND LET ME LEAVE PEACEFULLY, THIS MESS WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE." I exclaimed back, clenching my fist.

"IF YOU GAVE ME THE BOOK, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" he yelled back.

"You have no right to blame me...you took my first kiss."I said with my voice crackling.

"SO WHAT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS OUT THERE THAT WOULD PAY TO BE IN YOUR PLACE?"Yesung sneered.

"Let them take it then...because I would anything not to have my first kiss taken without any feeling what so ever," I whispered.

That left him dumbfounded.

I got up to the kitchen and opened a bottom drawer. I looked through silver utensils, cooking tool, and finally stopped when I found a pair of sharp kitchen sissors. Grabbing them gently, I raised them to my face.

Yesung stopped in his tracks to look at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled with shock.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." I screamed back with tears screaming down my face.

"STOP! WAIT! WE CAN TALK THIS OUT." he yelled in deperation.

"There is nothing to talk about." I squeaked out and closer the sissors to my face.

"YAH...NOOOOOOOOOO" Yesung screamed.

He jumped over the kitchen island and onto me. I fell and so did the sissors.

SNIP!

I stood there dumbfounded in Yesung's arms. He was hugging me tight.

I looked down to find blood streamed onto the floor.