D ES P E R A T I O N - O F - P L A N 1

A Book is My Cupid

I laid in Yesung's arms in shock. Instead of myself cutting my lips, forever forbiding me to kiss anybody, there was Yesung holding me with a cut through his cheek.

"Imm soo ssorry." I whimpered out.

"Don't mention it." he said with a small smile.

I gently took my fingers and touched his cut.

He flinched in pain and grabbed me tighter.

"Here, Let me clean up the cut." I said releasing myself from his grasp.

He only held tighter and whispered, "Don't go just yet."

I felt warmth come over my body as I nodded sure and sat there, but the peaceful moment was crashed as Siwon and Donghae rushing into the room.

Their eyes widden when they saw me in Yesung arms.

"YO. Bro, what are you doing with this chick?" They both said in unison.

Yesung opened one eye and said, "Teddy...Bear."

Everybody's eyes shone with confusion, I was one of them.

"Teddy Bear?" I replied puzzled.

"Mhmmm, from now on, you are my teddy bear, my best friend, my assistant, my partner. I will protect you for whatever the cost is." He said with no hint of joking.

"WHAT?" All three of us exclaimed.

"And Im not letting you go unless you agree." Yesung said with a playful smile.

"Did you hurt your head when we fell down? Or are you just crazy?" I said.

"Crazy...for you." he said with his playful eyes twinkling.

I rolled my eyes.

"So..you're not gunna let me go, so it seems..."I said with an evil smile.

"Yup because everything, I mean everything here..."

"is mineee..." he finished whispering in my ears.

A jolt of electricity flowed to my spine.

I shook my head. I can't let his words get to me.

I turned around to look at Siwon and Donghae.

I gave them the You grabbed his arms, you grab his legs while I grab rope and tape look.

Their eyes widen and understanding look flowed it.

The nodded and laughed. I winked and started the plan.

"I need to go to the bathroom...Yesung Oppa." I said as sweetly as I could and ended in a pout.

"i won't fall for your trick and your cuteness." he replied with a smirk.

"PWEASEEE..YESUNG OPPA."I said with a bigger pout and started to rub my lower area around his crotch area.

"I REALLY NEED TO GOOOO." I whimpered.

He sighed and gave in.

"But, I have to go in with you." he insisted with a erted smile.

"Sure...oppa can." I replied with as much kindness I could muster. I seriously wanted to grab a pot and hit him. Compared to this situation and plan, knocking him out with a pan is way easier, but I don't want to hurt him.

I shook my head. STOP BECCA. He kissed you, doesn't even KNOW your NAME, and now insists you belong to him. Why should I care about him getting hurt by a pan? The pain he caused me was worst.

When we stood up to walk to the bathroom, I coughed at Siwon and Donghae. 

They instantly knew it was time.

Halfway to the bathroom, I fell to my knees.When Yesung dropped down to help me, Siwon and Donghae instantly grabbed his arms and legs and dragged him to the couch. They pinned him down and I ran to them.

Yesung's face burned with anger and confusion. As I looked at his face, it was unually red. I touched his forehead and felt instant warm.

"You're burning up!" I exclaimed.

"It's because he was out in the rain yesterday." Siwon replied.

"Then he somehow wounded up in the library, for god's sake." Donghae sneered.

"We have to get you medicine and help." I said with worry in my eyes.

"I don't need it! Im perfectly fine! Let me go!" he screamed.

Siwon and Donghae looked at me for what to do.

I nodded my head and they let him go.

"You should rest." I said gently.

"I don't want t-" he cut himself off when he fell into deep sleep.

I smiled. He looked so relaxed and cute when he sleeps.

I got up to the kitchen and looked around.

"What are you going to do?" Siwon asked me suspiciously.

"I'm going to make him congee and prepare medicine." I said with a half smile.

Siwon and Donghae started to relax.

"Do you want any help?" Donghae asked.

"Sure and while we are at it, let's make something for us to eat to accompany our chat." I said.

"There are a lot of misunderstandings to clear up." I whispered.

They nodded like they understood.

Before we could get up, the rest of Super Junior were waiting at the door.

"Before you guys start cooking, we have to talk first." Sungmin said as he stepped forward.

I nervously nodded and sat there scared about what the converstion might be about, but I knew deep inside that the front page newspaper article explained it all.