Finale

Dare to Love

 

                It already almost two years since Yura goes to New York and no one know what happen to her except Karina. Yuto tries to ask about Yura from Karina but that girl never wants to tell anything to him, no matter what he does on her. Emina and Atsuko also don’t want to say anything to Yuto.

                That day, the boys just finish their class. They get enrolled in same college and take similar course; business but Karina joins them from time to time. They decide to relax at the cafe and notice someone that familiar already at there.

                “You’re here again?” ask Ryosuke when see Karina already at there and enjoy her tea.

                “I just stop here for awhile as someone tells me that they will come here after class.” Say Karina while put the cup on the table.

                “Why you always tell her that we will hang-out at here?” as Ryosuke to Keito.

                “She just wants to meet us to tell about something.” Say Keito.

                “He’s right. I’m come here to give these invitations to you guys since it really hard to find you guys at campus.” Say Karina.

                “Of course it hard since you in different campus from us. We go business school while you go to IT school.” Say Yuri.

                Karina just distributes the cards to the boys. Yuto really surprise to see one of names on the card; Takasugi Yura. He quickly asks, “Is her already here?”

                Others also realize about it and Karina just says, “Yura-chan only back to Japan a week ago for the party and she will leave for New York after the party end.”

                “Why you never tell me about it?” ask Yuto.

                “She asked me don’t tell you about it until I give the card to all of you.” Say Karina.

                “I want to meet her right now. Tell me where is she.” Say Yuto.

                Karina just takes her bag and stand up before says, “You will meet her at the party. I can guarantee you about it. Ah, I need to go now.”

                “You try to run away from answering my question, right?” ask Yuto.

                “No, my shift will begin room and I don’t want my allowance will be cut.” Say Karina. She just leaves the cafe after pay for the tea.

                “She could just tell me where is Yura.” Say Yuto.

                “You already miss her?” ask Yuri.

                “He is not ALREADY but SUPER miss her.” Tease Ryosuke.

                “Why you don’t want to use my information finding talent to find her?” ask Ryutaro. Yuto just use reason that he want to find Yura by himself and without anyone’s help.

***********************

                Karina arrives at the salon and get into her room first to change her clothes. She wear the work apron before begin her work. Someone get into the salon that make Karina smiles to see; Yura. Yura take seat at one of the chair in the salon while Karina pushes the trolley to chair.

                “Wah, I thought you will arrive a bit late for several minutes because you mention that you need to check on cakes and deserts.” Say Karina while she puts cloths cover on Yura.

                While Karina doing her work, Yura just says, “I can’t be late for appointment because you really busy. This salon begin gain name among the public.”

                “It just continuous support from our customers. It really hard and mama keep make my shift more than usual.” Say Karina while her hands keep working on Yura’s hair.

                “You already give invitations to the boys?” ask Yura.

                “Yeah, they will come to the party. Yuto keep asking about you and it really troublesome to keep you from him.” Say Karina.

                “You could tell him about me if you want.” Say Yura.

                “If I tell him about it, his reaction will be bored during the party. I want to hide you until the party. You’re not like Yura-chan before you leave this place. You already become one of famous model.” Say Karina.

                “Karina-chan, I afraid if he’s going to hate me.” Say Yura.

                “Why you afraid about it? You also like him?” ask Karina. Yura can’t respond anything to it and Karina just chuckles before say, “I hear these words from someone; if you really love him, never afraid the person will hate you. Ah, I could never forget my best friend who used to be otaku and glutton worry that her crush will hate her.”

                “I’m not like you who never care about what people say.” Say Yura.

                “Yeah, I used to be like that but when I get into college, I begin to listen to people’s think about me and try to improve myself.” say Karina.

                “Oh, that’s why you doesn’t look like want to get into fights anymore.” Say Yura. Both of them just talk until it finishes to Karina finishes doing Yura’s hair.

                “Let’s go for shopping tomorrow. My mama reminds me to find new dress for this weekend’s party.” Say Yura.

                “Tomorrow... let me check on my shift first... I’m free tomorrow but let’s go out after I finish my class.” Say Karina.

                “Okay but where I have to wait for you?” ask Yura.

                “Don’t worry; I will fetch you at your house when my class end.” Say Karina. Yura just leave the salon and go back to her house. On the way, she pass by Yuto and begin feel worry if he notice her but he doesn’t say anything. She feels relieve and sad; relieve because Yuto doesn’t recognize her and sad that Yuto seem forget about her.

                Yuto gets into the salon and ask Karina, “Where is Yura? I get information that she’s here.”

                “Yeah, she’s here but already leaves. Could you just wait until the party? I’m sure you will meet her at that moment.” Say Karina while writing something inside a book. Yuto ask where Yura goes but Karina just without want to say anything to him.

                “Yuto, what are you doing here?” ask Keito as he gets into the salon.

                “Just wondering around and how about you?” ask Yuto and Keito just show a bag to him before Karina says, “Ah, you bring it until here. Arigatou.”

                “I already keep this thing for 3 days and you should remember if you left your things in my car.” Say Keito.

                “Yokatta, I already think I lost it. This bag has important notes for upcoming project.” Say Karina. Yuto gives look like he just lost something from his eyes.

                “If you really want to meet her, just wait for the party. It only three days from the party.” Say Keito. The lover just advice him to patient for awhile until the party.

***********************

                Karina just drives her mom’s car to the Yura’s house. She presses the honk for several times and Yura leave the house before get into the car. She asks to Karina, “So, where we’re going for shopping?”

                “Hm... you want to go those dark underground boutiques.” Karina says it even she knows Yura doesn’t like to go that place. She continues her words, “I’m just joking. Let’s go to see any suitable boutique to find great dress.”

                “You still go to that place?” ask Yura.

                Karina just drives the car to the main road and says, “Maa, I just go there once in awhile. Keito also ask me not to go there anymore in order to make his family accept me.”

                “EH?! Don’t say that both of you already think about marriage.” Say Yura. She really surprise about her best friend.

                “Not really but it seem Keito want to avoid his father to choose other girl for him. His family often look down on me just because I’m not daughter of some wealthy company.” Say Karina.

                “No wonder you begin change. When you come to NY last month, you seem gentler than your used to be.” Say Yura.

                “Keito arranges many things for me; sandou, flower arrangement, table manner lesson just to make his family accept me.” Say Karina.

                “Everyone already change ne. Even Emina-chan and Atsuko-chan already leave this place to continue their studies overseas.” Say Yura.

                “Yeah and only me who stuck at here.” Say Karina.

                “You don’t want to leave Japan because Keito is also here. You really love him.” Say Yura. Karina just giggles with it. Both of them arrive at a boutique and choose dress that they want to wear for the party.

*******************

                On the party day, the boys decide to get there together as everyone want to meet Yura. Keito wants to get there with Karina but it seem Karina already spend overnight at there in order to help Yura and her family for the party.

                Yuto open a small box and there’s a ring that his mother gives to him. His mother says, “When you meet Yura-chan at the party, give this ring to her. I already told her that when you meet Yura-chan again, I want to give this ring to her.”

                “You already meet her?” ask Yuto.

                “For several times, three of us always do things together.” Say his mother. Yuto want to ask about the third person but he could guess it is Karina as Yura always with Karina.

                “Yuto, we already here.” Say Ryosuke that bring Yuto back to reality.

                “Yeah.” Yuto just get off from the car and could see many different kinds of people at that place. He wants to begin his search on Yura.

                He already walks around the place for several times but can’t find Yura. Then, he notice Karina and Keito talk with a beautiful lady. He just gets near to them slowly and asks Keito, “Who are you talking with?”

                “Yuto-kun, you can’t recognize me?” ask Yura.

                Yuto try to remember who the girl in front of him is and it remind of him about the girl that he passes by few days ago. He also remember that that girl always appear in magazine. He just says, “You always appear in magazines, right?”

                By hearing Yuto’s words, Karina couldn’t stand with it and laugh while Keito try to close Karina’s mouth to avoid other people hear it even it too late. Keito says, “Yuto, she is Yura that you miss so much.”

                “You look really different from before this.” Say Yuto.

                “Gomen for not contact you but I think you already hate me.” Say Yura.

                “For what I hate you? You just make me love you.” Say Yuto. He just hugs Yura as he really happy to reunite with Yura. Both of them leave the party hall and sit on the bench.

                “It seem you change a lot since the last day I met you.” Say Yuto.

                “I learn many things at there with helps of my new friends. Papa also assigns me into female university and makes me learn many new things.” Say Yura.

                Yuto just takes out the box from his pocket and give it to Yura. He says, “My mama asks me to give this to you when I meet you.”

                Yura opens the box and really surprise to see it. She says, “Wow, it really beautiful.”

                “Why you never tell me that you had met my mama for several times?” ask Yuto.

                “Raiya-kun told me that your mom wants to meet me and I just go with Karina-chan. You have such a caring mom and she taught me about many things.” Say Yura.

                “I want to ask for apologize about what happen in the past.” Say Yuto.

                “It’s okay. Thanks to you that give me chances to learn many things.” Say Yura.

                “If I ask you to become my girlfriend, would you accept it?” ask Yuto.

                “If you’re okay to have a model as your girlfriend and I still have 2 years in that university.” Say Yura.

                “As long you love me, I will do anything for you.” Say Yuto and Yura just hug him.

********************

                Both of them get back to party hall and some of them just smile to see Yuto and Yura walk while holding hand. Karina just asks, “So, what happen just now? Until you hug him.”

                “You spy on us?” ask Yura and Karina just giggles with it.

                “Your relationship is hot topic among us.” Say Ryosuke.

                “We will not tell anything to you guys.” Say Yuto,

                After several days, Yura needs to go back to New York as she still has class to attend and work to do. Yuto, Keito and Karina decide to send Yura to airport. Karina says to Yura, “I will come to your place next week.”

                “Really?! I can ask my manager to manage place for you. You alone again?” ask Yura.

                “Maybe this time, both of the boys will follow me especially your boyfriend. He wants to spend time with you.” Say Karina and both Yura and Yuto blush. Karina notices it and says, “I hit jackpot.”

                “Karina, how about we left first? Both of them need some times alone too.” Say Keito while dragging Karina.

                “EH?! I want to see more their romantic drama.” Say Karina but Keito just bring her to other place.

                “I hope you will be okay at that place and wait until I come to that place.” Say Yuto.

                “Of course. I just hope you will never think to cheat behind me. I will hire spy for you.” Say Yura.

                “As you wish, my princess.” Say Yuto. Yura want to say something more but the announcer tells that the flight will depart soon. Yura just kiss Yuto’s cheek before go to the gate. Yuto just wave to Yura and join others who already waiting for him at the cafe.

                Since that day, Yuto and Yura try their best to overcome problem in long-distance relationship. Others also help them when needed and Yuto will go to visit Yura when he has chance to do it. They really happy to see Yuto happy every time he gets mail from Yura. That only continues for 2 years until Yura finish her studies and many people surprise when Yura decide to resign from modelling. She just does it to collect money for herself. Yuto and Yura get married and have happy life without anyone could ruin it.