Meet him

Dare to Love

 

                After the camping, Yura and Karina go back together. Yura still worried about the dare on the way to go back. She asks, “Karina-chan, you think I can do it?”

                “Everyone has potential on something.” Say Karina. Yura put her things and join Karina to go back to Karina’s house or they called it as salon.

                “Tadaima~” say Karina when she get into the salon.

                “Karina-chan, how’s your camping?” ask her mother.

                “50 funs and the rest bored. Yura-chan and I will do something right now. That’s mean; my room will become forbidden to anyone to get in.” say Karina.

                “Okay, just don’t forget that you have to get down on time for your session.” Remind her brother, Yutaka. Karina just nods and goes upstairs to get into her room with Yura.

                She locked the door from inside and open the window. She takes deep breath while closing her eyes for several second. Yura says, “I don’t know you still want to relax at time like this.”

                “Of course we can relax. There’s plenty of time to do it.” Say Karina.

                “If you say like that, why I follow you to here?” ask Yura. She begin lose her patient to Karina as she seem just want to play around.

                “Firstly, we have to get rid; we have to get rid your otaku and glutton. Boys really sensitive with these two things… I mean most of boys.” Say Karina as she takes Yura’s bag.

                “Hey, what are you tried to do with it?” ask Yura as Karina begin take out the contents from her bag and put it on the bed.

                “We have to take out unnecessary things from your bag. Every time, our school make inspection, same thing will be taken from you; manga. If it’s shoujo manga, it still okay but you bring those Shounen manga.” Say Karina.

                “Hey, you also ready Shounen manga. So, you can’t tell me what to do with it.” Say Yura.

                “Yeah, I read it too but I DON’T BRING IT TO SCHOOL AND TEACHER TAKES IT.” Say Karina as she stares straight to Yura’s eyes. Karina re-pack Yura’s bag but only put necessary things in it.

                “What you will do with others?” ask Yura.

                “I will hold it for awhile unit you achieve on certain aspect. One more thing, about that manga, I will still ask them to buy it for you but I will keep it for you.” Say Karina.

                “What you want me to do to get back my things?” ask Yura.

                “Simple, you just don’t ever bring manga in your bag for a week.” Say Karina.

                “A week?” Yura really surprise with it as she always read it when free time.

                “Why? You want a month?” ask Karina.

                “Karina-chan, you’re so cruel.” Say Yura.

                “It just a beginning, Yura-chan. We will go out after this. I want to meet Keito as I really need his help in my English homework and you have to follow me.” Say Karina happily.

                “Karina-chan, you really DoS.” Say Yura.

                “Yeah, that’s me.” say Karina as she opens her wardrobe. She picks a set of clothes from it and give to Yura.

                “You wear this and we will set your hair after that.” Say Karina.

                “Can’t I just go out with my own clothes?” ask Yura. Karina looks at her and analyzes for several second before shook her head. She always wants to avoid wearing skirt and blouse.

*******************************

                After 30 minutes argue about the clothes, both of them go down and Karina push Yura to sit at one of the chair in the salon. She also pushes a trolley of hair equipment near to Yura. Yura already shaking to see it as she can’t predict what her best friend wants to do on her.

                “What are you want to do right now?” ask Yura.

                “Aniki, I know you the best and I want you to style her hair that suitable with her clothes.” Say Karina.

                “You can style it for her and why me?” ask Yutaka.

                “I have to do make up on her.” Say Karina.

                “How about you, Karina-chan?” ask Yura.

                “While waiting for you, I get ready by myself.” Say Karina. Yutaka and Karina begin their work without saying anything while Yura already frozen on the chair.

                After several minutes, both of the siblings just smile to see the result. Karina says, “Yeah, this is so great. Yabai, we will be late. Let’s go.”

                Karina pulls Yura’s hand and leaves the salon after say goodbye to everyone at the salon. Yura just follow Karina without ask anything because she knows Karina will not tell her about her plan. She just hopes Karina doesn’t make something weird.

**************************************

                After several minutes walking, both of the girls arrive at a club house. Yura really clueless about it. Karina goes to front door and says something to the worker. The worker just nods his head several times before show the way for them.

                “Keito, what are we doing at here?” ask Yuto. The girls can hear his voice from outside.

                “I just want you to accompany us. She will bring alone her friend and I don’t her friend feel awkward and alone with both of us.” Say Keito.

                Karina open the door and say, “Gomen for make you waiting. It really hard to find this place.”

                “I already offer to fetch you at your place but you refuses.” Say Keito.

                “A girl will take times to get ready.” Say Karina. Karina and Keito begin their plan; to make Yura and Yuto get know each other while both of them busy with other things.

                “I think I had seen you before. Are you also student of Tenshi Gakuen?” say Yuto.

                “Yes, I always with Karina-chan and other two of my friends.” Say Yura.

                “Oh, you’re the manga girl. It seems you really popular within manga lovers but you look different today.” Say Yuto.

                “I just decide to…” Yura can’t continue her words as she tries to avoid saying about the dare. Karina already glare at her as signal, ‘choose word wisely or you manga will say bye-bye to you’.

                “Decide to?” ask Yuto.

                “I decide to change image as we already in 2nd year of high school. I can’t continue my old habit if I want to become mature person.” Say Yura.

                “That’s great.” Say Yuto.

                “Why you say like that, Nakajima-kun?” ask Yura.

                “Nothing and just call me Yuto.” Say Yuto. Both of them talk about many things. Yura tries really hard to cover her blush in front of Yuto.

                “Are you okay? You face red right now.” Say Yuto.

                “I’m okay. This room a bit hot for me.” say Yura.

                “You want anything cold? I can go out to get it.” Say Yuto. Without waiting for answer from her, Yuto just head out from the room. He only comes back to the room after several minutes while bringing a plastic bag.

                “Yeah, great timing. Keito really mean right now.” Say Karina.

                “It was you who ask me to help you in making great essay but you keep making mistakes.” Say Keito. Yuto give drinks and snack to both of the lover.

                “This is cold drink for you. I hope you okay with this drink.” Say Yuto.

                “Arigatou, Yuto-kun.” Say Yura. Karina and Keito just smile to see both of them.

                After several hours, Karina finishes her essay and they have to go back to their home. The boys offer to send them back but they just say they want to enjoy the walking. Karina ask, “How is him?”

                “He’s okay. Kind.” Say Yura.

                “Yura-chan, you have to stay overnight at my place. We need to think what to wear for tomorrow before us shopping clothes for you.” Say Karina.

                “WHAT?? Shopping? No way~” ask Yura. She really hates shopping for clothes no matter for what. She tries to change Karina’s mind but nothing work.

                “Yura-chan, this is just a beginning for you ‘worse’ memory.” Say Karina as she smirk to Yura.