Need to leave for life

Dare to Love

 

                Yuto just walk around the park to calm before reach home. He really confuses with what happen and he still tries to figure out on what happen. He takes seat at one of bench before look around him. Suddenly, a little kids trip out in front of him and cry.

                Yuto quickly get near him and ask, “Are you okay?”

He pulls the little kids to stand up and take a look at the wound. Someone get near them and says, “Gomenasai, my little brother really clumsy.”

                “It’s okay...” say Yuto while look at the person before says, “Yura...”

                “Nakajima-kun, what are you doing here?” ask Yura. Yuto just say that he want to relax at there before ask the same thing to Yura.

                “Nee-chan brings me here to play before we leave Japan.” Say Yura’s little brother. Yura want to cover his mouth but Yuto already hear it.

                Yuto couldn’t hide his shock and ask, “Is that true?”

                “Yeah, my oto-san get job offer at overseas and he want to bring all of us with him. That’s why I didn’t go to school anymore; I have to manage everything to my siblings while my parent manages everything for us at our new place.” Say Yura.

                “Why you didn’t tell me about it?” ask Yuto.

                “For what I tell you about it? We don’t even have anything between. I get near you just because of the bet. We need to leave now. Say arigatou to oni-chan.” Say Yura.

                “Arigatou, oni-chan. Goodbye.” Say the little boy. Both of them leave Yuto alone at there and Yuto keep remember Yura’s words at that time. He just go back home without want to chase Yura.

************************

                “Tadaima.” Say Yuto as he gets into the house.

                “Ah, okaeri, Yuto-kun.” Say Karina. Yuto really surprise to see Karina and Keito at there. He asks, “What are you guys doing at here?!”

                “Yuto, they already wait for you since evening.” Say Mrs. Nakajima.

                “Keito nii-chan already falls in sleep while waiting for you.” Say Raiya.

                “Where have you been?” ask Mrs. Nakajima.

                “I just walk around to kill time.” Say Yuto.

                “You take TOO long time until you give good chance for me to learn cook from your mom.” Say Karina.

                “You cook? It a bit unbelievable.” Say Yuto.

                “It all because of you that give enough time for your mom to teach how to prepare dishes to me.” Say Karina.

                Yuto grabs Karina’s collar and ask, “Why you didn’t tell me that Yura is going to leave Japan?”

                He just lucky because Mrs. Nakajima is not around or she will faint to see her son grab a girl’s collar. Karina just punches Yuto’s hand and say, “Hands off from me, dude.”

                “What happen here?” ask Keito who just awake because Raiya wake him up.

                “Your friend just shock to know that Yura-chan is going to leave Japan soon. You just lucky that I’m not like different girl who will scream to ask for help.” Say Karina.

                “Why you didn’t tell me about it?” ask Yuto again.

                “For what? The last time when you talk to her, it looks like you will hate her for the rest of her life. It may nothing to you but not for her.” Say Karina.

                “And why you hide it?” ask Keito who also surprise to hear it.

                “It was Yura-chan’s idea to hide it from everyone. She doesn’t want anyone suddenly cry because of her leaving Japan. She will not feel comfortable with it. She already quit from the school to concentrate on getting ready. I help her to send documents to management.” say Karina.

                “You should tell me earlier about it.” say Yuto. Karina just repeats the previous question and leave Yuto in blank.

                “Karina-chan, if you want to learn cooking again, just comes here and I will teach you.” Say Mrs. Nakajima when Karina and Keito want to excuse themselves.

                “Arigatou, oba-sama.” Say Karina. Keito and Karina just leave the house while Yuto go to his room to relax and reflect with what happen.

*******************

                The girls go to visit Yura on the next day as they offer to help them. Emina and Atsuko help Mrs. Takasugi at the kitchen. Karina just helps Yura to arrange all mangas into the boxes. Karina says, “Ah, I always want to live at New York but you get the chance to do it.”

                “I only get chance to go there because papa get job offer at there.” Say Yura.

                “When I have enough money, I will visit you at New York but make sure you will bring me go around there.” Say Karina.

                “You just want to go there because of there’s plenty fashion’s boutique at New York. Why don’t you go to Paris?” say Yura.

                “I need to learn talk in French and it may take long time to master it. I’m a slow-pace learner, remember?” say Karina. Yura just chuckles as she know Karina want to go New York as she has Keito who actually fluent to talk in English.

                “Karina nee-chan, why you don’t follow us along to NY?” asks Yura’s youngest sister, Satsuki. She says like that because Karina really closes with her and always plays together with others.

                “I want to follow you guys but I can’t leave my family and our salon. I still have works at that salon.” Say Karina as Satsuki sits on her lap. Karina just ruffles Satsuki’s hair while saying, “I really want to have imotou but I already last child in my family.”

                “I can be your imotou.” Say Satsuki.

                “Wait for a second. What about me? I’m you real sister.” Say Yura.

                “I want to be with Karina nee-chan.” Say Satsuki while hugging Karina.

                Yura want to pinch Satsuki’s cheek but Karina says, “She just little girl and know nothing. I’m sure one day she will know you’re the best sister.”

                “Three of you, let’s get to kitchen. I already prepare snack for you.” Say Mrs. Takasugi. They just go to kitchen and enjoy their snack while talk about random things.

                “If you want to go NY, tell me and I will arrange everything for you.” Mr. Takasugi.

                “Hontouni?! I will tell you when I want to go there.” Say Karina happily. Other just laugh at Karina’s childish behaviour.

*************************

                “Keito-kun, we will be late. How you still can relax at lounge.” Say Karina when she gets into the lounge.

                “What are you talking about? --- ah, I almost forget about it.” say Keito.

                “I know it. You will forget about it. I should just go by myself to airport.” Say Karina.

                “Why you want to go to airport?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Oh, I want to meet Yura-chan before she gets into flight for New York.” Say Karina. Yuto jump from his seat and ask, “Why you didn’t tell me about it?”

                “For what?” ask Karina. Keito just pats him and give sign that he should follow them to airport.

*************************

                “Are you sure Karina-chan will arrive here soon?” ask Mrs. Takasugi.

                “Yes, she promises to come here as soon as the class end. Maybe she stuck in traffic jam.” Say Yura. Then, she notices Karina reach at the airport and smile to see her best friend but her smile slowly fades when she notices Yuto at her back.

                “Why he also at here?” ask Yura in her mind.

                “Gomen, this dude forgets about today.” Say Karina as she points to Keito.

                “I already say that I’m sorry because forget about it, okay?” say Keito.

                “Hai-hai. Where others?”  Ask Karina.

                “They already get into the plane and only left me because waiting for you.” Say Yura.

                “Oh yeah, this is for you. My mom asks me to give to you.” Say Karina as she gives small box to Yura and give sign to not to open it at that time.

                “I hope you will happy at new place.” Say Yuto.

                “Of course, no one will harm me at there.” Say Yura.

                “I want to tell you even you don’t want to hear it; I feel really happy to spend time with you. I just hope we can repeat that moment again but this time, no because of dare.” Say Yuto.

                “I also happy with you but maybe I just meet you at wrong timing.” Say Yura.

                “Can I meet you again?” ask Yuto.

“If destiny wants us to meet again, it will happen.” Say Yura. She just say goodbye to the boys and hugs Karina before leave to get into the plane.

***********************

                “Are you plan to go New York?” ask Keito.

                “I want to go there but my English...” say Yuto.

                “Just master it first ne.” Say Karina as she pats Yuto’s shoulder.

                “Same goes to you.” Say Yuto.

                “I already have Keito to help me to do it.” say Karina as she hugs Keito’s hand.