M.I.A

Dare to Love

 

                Yura can’t say anything about it. She really surprise with Yuto’s words and want to ask where he knows about it but she knows she just make it worse. Suddenly, Karina gives suggestion, “How about we talk about it at other place?”

                “It seems you also involve in this thing.” Say Yuto.

                “Yes.” Reply Karina without sacred of it.

                They just to JUMP lounge as it the only place that could give them privacy. Yura already nervous to hear what will Yuto says to her while Karina just listening to music from her music player. Yuto hasn’t arrive at that place as he wants to search for someone.

                After several minutes, Yuto arrive there with Keito. He says, “I really want to know what’s actually happening at here.”

                “It is actually me and my friends’ idea. We dare Yura-chan to get into relationship with one of JUMP.” Say Karina as she keeps her music player inside her coat jacket.

                “You dare her to get into relationship with me? How could you guys do that?” say Yuto.

                “We just do it to change her. Even she is an otaku and some glutton but she still naive to face the future. She doesn’t how cruel outside world.” Say Karina.

                “And right now, you sound like you already face many things in your life.” Say Yuto.

                “Yuto, Karina is not like what you think.” Say Keito.

                “I may look like other girls that you used to see at street; carefree, annoying but I already face many things. My father already died when someone hates him and kills him. I have to sacrifice many things to get what I have today.” Say Karina.

                “It doesn’t relate to change your best friend.” Say Yuto.

                “It’s not about change herself. You also change, Yuto.” Say Keito.

                “In what way?” ask Yuto.

                “You never care about any girl who like you but you don’t even scared to safe her during Mayumi kidnapped her.” Say Karina.

                “Nakajima Yuto-kun, I’m sorry because cheat about the dare but both of us doesn’t affect with it as it just mere dare that had been made by my friends.” Say Yura as she bows. Yuto really surprise to see tears in Yura’s eyes. Both of the girls just leave the lounge as Karina pulls Yura’s hand.

                “Am I do the right thing?” ask Yuto.

                “I afraid that you need to search for the answer by yourself.” Say Keito.

***************************

                “Yatta! Tomorrow is weekend. You guys have any plan?” ask Karina after final bell ring.

                “Gomen, I already promise to go out for date with my boyfriend.” Say Emina.

                “I can’t join you this weekend as I need to help my parent at their shop.” Say Atsuko.

                “Is that mean only me who manage to escape from shift at salon?” ask Karina. Yura just silent at that moment as she still affect with what happen.

                “What is your plan this weekend?” ask Emina.

                “Actually, I haven’t thought anything for it.” say Karina. Emina and Atsuko just excuse themselves as they go to separate way. Karina and Yura leave the school compound a bit late as Karina has to get her things in her locker.

                When they want to leave the school compound, someone throw paint balloon to Yura but Karina just opens an umbrella to avoid it. Yura ask, “How you know about it?”

                “Well, I always have this umbrella in my locker and I get information from someone that some girls prepare paint balloon. If I look what happen recently, I make guess you will become their target.” Say Karina.

                “You always know what to do.” Say Yura.

                “Yura-chan, how about we go to our favourite manga shop? It seems they just put up new manga.” Say Karina.

                “Karina-chan, are you okay for me to become otaku girl back?” ask Yura.

                “If it the best for you, I just accept it but I still will teach you how to survive in this cruel world.” Say Karina. Karina closes the umbrella and just throws it into bin.

*****************************

                “Both of you girls just come at right time. We just arrange all new manga.” Say the shop worker, Minami.

                “Yatta! Yura-chan, how many hours you need for us to meet again at here?” ask Karina.

                “Let just do it for an hour. You have shift at salon for today, right?” say Yura.

                “Ah, I forget about it.” say Karina and Yura just laugh with it. Both of them just spend time at that shop.

                “Karina-chan, you don’t have date with Keito tomorrow?” ask Yura when they finish choosing mangas that they want and pay it.

                “I don’t think we will go out for date at time like this. I still mad with Yuto’s matter and I think Keito know about it.” say Karina.

                “Ah, I need you help to teach me something. I don’t understand what Ohno-sensei taught us.” Say Yura.

                “Don’t worry, I will teach you but only after I finish my shift at salon. Ah, you want to change your hairstyle?” say Karina.

                “Why I need to change my hairstyle?” ask Yura.

                “Just for fun. I just saw one of character in manga and it has hairstyle that suit you.” Say Karina.

*******************************

                During the weekend, Yuto just stay at his house balcony to relax himself. He really confuse with what happen. His feelings are already combined into one and can’t be describing by words. His younger brother, Raiya says, “Wah, it really hard to see you at house during weekend. Usually, you will hang out with your friends.”

                “I just want to relax today.” Say Yuto.

                “Your brother seem in love. Maybe the girl that he likes rejects him.” Say Mrs. Nakajima.

                “Why you say like that, mom?” ask Raiya.

                “Do you realize your brother already different right now? Few days ago, he asked me what color suit girls and what would make girl angry with boys.” Say Mrs. Nakajima.

                “Oni-chan like that... unbelievable.”

                “I wonder who the girl is.” Say Mrs. Nakajima.

                “Ah, maybe the girl that he brought home before this. I think it is Keito oni-chan’s girlfriend’s best friend.” Say Raiya.

                “Could you ask them about the girl? I want to meet her.” Say Mrs. Nakajima. Both of them just look at Yuto who leave out huge sigh while looking into the sky.

*****************************

                Since the incident, Yura doesn’t come to school as she faces some family matter. Karina always comes to visit her and send notes for her. Keito says, “Is Yura okay with what happen?”

                “Yeah, she’s okay but something happen to her family. That’s why she can’t come to school for awhile. How about Yuto-kun?” Say Karina.

                “He keeps avoiding us and I don’t know what wrong with him.” Say Keito.

                “I wish I could call his mom but it’s not right for me to do it.” say Karina.

                “Why?” ask Keito.

                “He is your friend and it is your task to call him. Don’t you afraid if I suddenly cheat behind you with him?” say Karina.

                “I know you would never cheat on me and Yuto also your friend.” Say Keito.

                “But a girl can’t ask the boy about love even it is her friend. I think he will tell you about it when you ask.” Say Karina.

                “How about we go there together?” ask Keito. Karina just agrees with it as she also actually worries about that guy who never knows what love is.

                “Ah, both of you at here but Yuto haven’t reached home yet.” Say Mrs. Nakajima.

                “Where is him at time like this?” ask Karina while looking outside the place.