Camp and dare

Dare to Love

                “Yura-chan, this is new manga series that you want.” Say Karina as she gives a manga to Yura.

                “Arigatou. How you manage to get this? I had went to many shops but they said it already sold out.” Say Yura.

                “Hey, don’t ever look down to my connection. I know it will sell out fast and I ask someone to get it for you. You just have to pay the price for it.” Say Karina.

                Yura give the exact amount to her and say, “Arigatou. I think I should ask you to buy it. You really great.”

                “Yura-chan, could you think about other than those stupid manga?” ask Emina.

                “She never hears what you say to her, Emina-chan.” Say Atsuko.

                “Forget about her. You guys will join tomorrow’s camping?” ask Karina. All of them just nod their heads which mean they join the camping. After school, all of them walk around the street to find things for the camping.

                “What should we find for the camping?” ask Emina.

                “Of course y outfit. I want to get a boyfriend during this camping. I don’t want to dance with some random guy during campfire.” Say Atsuko.

                “You can ask Karina-chan about it. I’m sure she got lots of idea.” Say Yura.

                “If you want to ask me about it, you better forget about y outfit. We will camp at outside and it will be cold on that night. Maybe you should think about your clothes for that night suitable with the coldness night.” Say Karina.

                “You will buy new clothes?” ask Atsuko.

                “I think I just bring my usual clothes. How about Yura-chan?” say Karina.

                “I have to buy more foods and manga for the camping.” Say Yura. They get into a candy shop and Yura disappear in that shop.

                “Ne, we have to do something about Yura-chan. We can’t let she become some freaking weird girl.” Say Emina.

                “Both of you think what you want to do while I want to choose candies for the camping. I think I will need a lot of sweets thing.” Say Karina.

                “There will be free time and we will use it to play ‘Truth or Dare’. I’m sure she will choose dare.” Say Atsuko.

                “When she chooses dare…” Emina and Atsuko continue discuss about it while waiting Karina and Yura finish buy what they want.

******************************

                On the camping day, Yura go to camping place and build tent with others. They play like nothing happen on that day. Suddenly, Emina and Atsuko pulls Yura to sneak peek something. They see Karina and Keito sitting alone at place far from them and look really close.

                “What are both of them doing at that place?” ask Atsuko.

                “You guys already heard rumors that one of Ikemen student has couple with someone. People also had seen they date at cinema.” Say Emina.

                “You think it is Karina-chan?” ask Yura.

                “Don’t you think Karina-chan a bit weird these days? She always tries to avoid our hang out during weekend and when we call her, it seems someone else beside her.” Say Atsuko.

                “We can know about it tonight.” Say Emina and they just with it.

*******************************

                During their free time, four of them decide to play ‘Truth or Dare’ in front of their tent. Atsuko choose dare and her friends’ say, “You go to kiss our nerd boy until we say okay.” Atsuko just walk to one of nerd boy at the camping site and kiss him for a few minutes.

                Emina choose the truth and Karina ask, “Who is your latest crush?”

                “My latest crush is… senpai from my club. He really kakkoi when he play instrument and I couldn’t take off my eyes on him.” Say Emina.

                “You should work harder to get his attention on you.” Say Karina.

                “Karina-chan’s turn. You choose, truth or dare?” ask Atsuko.

                “Truth.” Say Karina.

                “What is your relationship with someone naming Okamoto Keito?” ask Emina.

                “Why you guys suddenly ask that question?” ask Karina back.

                “We already see it.” Say Yura.

                “You date with him this evening.” Say Emina.

                “Okay, okay, I will tell you guys. I already couple with him for 3 months but we decide to keep it as secret.” Say Karina.

                “Lastly, Yura-chan’s turn. Which one you choose?” say Atsuko.

                “Dare.” Say Yura.

                “Okay. We want you to make one of Ikemen fall in love with you and couple with him.” Say Emina.

                “Are you serious? It really hard to get near them.” Say Yura.

                “Hey, we already have someone on their side. We just want you to forget about manga and foods.” Say Emina. Yura just leave out huge sigh as she knows that thing would be impossible for her.

                On the night for campfire, everyone dance around the fire while Yura decide to stay aside as she’s not in mood even someone wants to dance with her. She just eats potato chips while watching other dancing.

                “Hey, don’t just eat your potato chips. Let’s join us for dancing.” Say Karina.

                “No, I’m not in mood to dance.” Say Yura.

                Karina takes seat beside Yura and reach potato chips. She asks, “Are you worried about the dare?”

                “No… not really.” Say Yura.

                Karina just giggles with it and says, “Yura-chan, we had known each other since we in kindergarten. When you hear about the dare you begin think, ‘it’s impossible.’ You will think how to run away from it.”

                “Karina-chan, it’s really impossible for girl like me to get near with boy like him. Everyone know who is Nakajima Yuto and I bet no one know me.” say Yura.

                “Hey, even you say like that, actually it’s not impossible. I already couple with one of them.” Say Karina.

                “How you manage to couple with him?” ask Yura.

                “It because we had cooperate when Yoshida-sensei ask me to fix my English essay. He helps me with it and that beginning to everything. You just need to have confident to do it and forget about the dare.” Say Karina.

                “I need your help, Karina-chan. My appearance… he will never look at me.” say Yura.

                “Are you try to say that you want to change your appearance?” ask Karina.

                “Yes, it is for the dare. I don’t to be laugh from you guys just because I can’t do it.” Say Yura.

                “Okay. We will begin it soon.” Say Karina.

                “Karina, this is drink for you. Gomen if it take too long.” Say Keito as he gives Karina a cup of drink. He takes seat beside Karina and Yura could see Karina whisper something to Keito. Keito just smile to hear it.

                “I will arrange it.” Say Keito.

                Karina hugs Yura’s shoulder and says, “You don’t have to worry about it. Everything will be plan perfectly for you.”

                “What you mean by that?” ask Yura. Karina just exchange look with Keito and smile with it.