Oppsss....

Dare to Love

 

                “Yura-chan, wake up. How long you want to sleep?” Yura could hear Karina’s voice. She opens her eyes and notices she at completely different place.

                “Where am I? This is not your another house, right?” ask Karina.

                “Unfortunately, the answer is no. Right now, we at Yuto-kun’s house. You just been kidnapped by that miss popular and we think we can’t send you straight to your house. Then, Yuto offer his place and I’m also here because I need to accompany you.” Say Karina.

                “But my parent…” Yura really worry about it. Her parent super strict with her and will give punishment when she make mistakes.

                “I already told them that we’re going stay at one of my friend’s house.” Say Karina.

                Suddenly, both of them hear knock at the door and Yuto says from outside, “I think both of you already awake right now. The breakfast will be serving at dining room.”

                “We will go there when we’re done.” Say Karina.

*********************************

                After everything done, Yura and Karina decide to leave Nakajima’s house. Yura really scared if their parent angry with her even Karina said everything would be okay. When reach at the house, her mother ask, “So, your friend already okay?”

                Yura doesn’t know how to answer it and Karina says, “Yes, aunt. He already okay. Gomenasai, for making Yura-chan follow me because I’m scared to stay at his house alone.”

                “You should make more female friends after this.” Say Mrs. Takasugi.

                “I already ask Emina-chan or Atsuko-chan but can’t reach them at all.” Lie Karina. Yura just shut as she knows there’s nothing she could do or their lie would turn worse. Karina just already used to do it with everyone.

                “If both of you are okay, it more than enough. You want to stay for tea?” say Mrs. Takasugi.

                “It’s okay. I already promise my mama to help her at salon today.” Say Karina.

                “Be careful on the way okay.” Say Mrs. Takasugi before Karina leaves the place.

**************************

                On the school day, Yuto just walk around the school compound.  Suddenly, he hears students talking about something that attract his attention.

                “It seems Nakajima-kun close to that otaku girl.”

                “Yeah but from what I heard, she gets near to him because of her friends dare her to do it.”

                “EH?! That’s absurd.”

                “I wonder what will Nakajima-kun will say when he knows about it.”

                Yuto who hear about it really surprise. He quickly leave the place to avoid anyone notice him at that place. He couldn’t believe that Yura could do that to him.

                “Ne, Ryutaro… I need you help on something.” Say Yuto.

                “About what?” ask Ryutaro and Yuto just tell him about what he wants to know. Ryutaro just takes out his phone and begin do something.

***********************************

                “Yabai yo~~” say Emina.

                “What happen?” ask Atsuko.

                “Everyone already knows about the dare.” Say Emina.

                “Where you hear about it?” ask Karina.

                “It already around the school.” Say Emina.

                “I will become dead meat soon.” Say Yura. She could feel stare from everyone and begin imagine bad things happen to her. Karina just pats her shoulder and gives sign everything would be okay. Yura just hope Karina’s hope become true for her.

                “Yura, can I meet you for awhile?” ask Yuto.

                “What is it?” ask Yura nervously.

                “Is that true that you get near me because of the dare?” ask Yuto to her and she surprise with it. In her mind, “What I imagine slowly becomes true.”