Not change everything

Dare to Love

 

                Yura try to run away but when she remembers about her manga, she just follows it. Karina drags her into several boutiques that she never been before. Karina just analyzes racks of clothes and gives some of it to Yura for her to try. After visit several boutiques, Karina hasn’t meet any clothes that suitable to Yura.

                “Karina-chan, I hate shopping.” Say Yura.

                “I also hate it but you will never catch his attention on you. Ah, we don’t have any possible place for it anymore except for that one.” Say Karina.

                “That one?” Yura feels weird with it. Karina just brings her to get into a boutique that in underground area. Yura a bit surprise with it as she never go to that area.

                “Karina-chan, why we are this dark area?” ask Yura.

                “You will know it soon.” Say Karina. Both of them get into a boutique and Yura surprise to see in that place. Karina talks for several minutes and disappear into the back of boutique. Yura begin work as she keep seeing scared person at that place.

                Someone grab her and she begin freak out. Karina says, “Hey, it’s me. Let’s go to back of this boutique.”

                “Karina-chan, this place really freaks me out. Let’s go out from here right now.” Say Yura.

                “We will leave this place after we get what we need for you.” Say Karina. Both of them just do quick shopping as Yura really scared with that place.

**************************************

                “Karina-chan, I hope that was fist and last for me to go to that place.” Say Yura.

                “Why you scared at there?” ask Karina.

                “How you manage to feel safe at place like that?” ask Yura back.

                “Oh, I used to have fun there every summer holiday. They may look creepy but actually they are kind if you know how to handle it.” Say Karina.

                “Keito already know about it?” ask Yura.

                “He already knows about it as he had gone here with me before this. This is the best place to date without anyone knows about it.” Say Karina.

                “What we have to do after this?” ask Yura.

                “Let’s go to café. I really tired and hungry right now.” Say Karina.

                “Yatta, let’s go Manga Café.” say Yura.

                “No, why you want to go to Manga Café? We will go to a café where you can learn how to get close with someone like Yuto.” Say Karina. The café that Karina refers to is Naka’s Café which it is under Nakajima Corporations.

                “Wow, I never know his family manages cafe. Wait, how you know about this?” Say Yura.

                “Oh… this café really poplar among the fan girls. You should know about it.” Say Karina.

                “I’m not fan girls.” Say Yura.

                “Yes, you’re but the closet one. Don’t forget that you should wear what we already agree tomorrow.” Say Karina.

                “Hey, I used to watch on dorama, the girl who want to change herself; she would have to train walk, talk and many things before changing clothes but what you done, totally different.” Say Yura.

                “For what I see on you, you don’t need that training as you already have it in you.” Say Karina.

********************************

                Yura feels nervous when she arrives at school on that day. She wears what Karina asks her to wear; sky blue mini dress, black legging and flats. Everyone really surprise to see it. Hinata-sensei gets near her and says, “Ohayou, Takasugi. Let me check your bag today.”

                “Yes…” say Yura as she gives the bag to Hinata-sensei. He checks her bag and really surprise on that day as he says, “Good, no manga in your bag.”

                Yura just take her bag and go to her locker. Atsuko get near her, “Wow, it seem you really serious about it.”

                “Maybe I should take chance to change myself.” Say Yura and Karina just smile to hear it. They get into their class and the teacher comes to teach them for the day.

                Yuto give notes to her, ‘You look great today. That color really suits you.-NY’

                Yura just reply it, ‘Thank you, Karina-chan force me to wear this.-TY’

                ‘Maybe you should wear like that often. I bet someone who like you would happy to see you like this.-NY’

                ‘No one will like me even I change myself.-TY’

                “Takasugi, what are you doing? It’s time for study and not passing notes. With whom you passing note?” say the sensei as she takes the note and read it for several second. “You can change yourself when you pay attention to my lesson.”

***********************************

                “WHAT? You change note with Nakajima-kun?” ask Emina and Atsuko when they sit at a table during lunch break.

                “Yeah, he said that this color suit me.”  Say Yura.

                “That’s a good beginning.” Say Atsuko.

                “So, you think he will fall in love with you?” ask Emina.

                “I don’t know about it yet.” Say Yura.

                “Hi, girls. Do you have seen where Karina is?” ask Keito.

                “Karina-chan… maybe she’s at drama club’s room. Mami-senpai pulls her when the lunch break begins. Why you want to meet her?” say Atsuko.

                “I just have some secret business with her. If she joins you again, tell her to meet me at gym after school.” Say Keito as he winks to the girl while Yuto take chance to slip note to Yura before leave the girls.

*********************************

                After school, Yura joins Karina to go to gym with excuses Karina asks her to tag along. On the way to the gym, Karina asks, “Yuto say what to you in that note?”

                “He wants to meet me and ask something to me.” say Yura.

                “Good luck with it. I heard one of Ikemen just turn down Miss Popular’s confession.” Say Karina.

                “Are you want to scare me?” ask Yura.

                “A bit.” Say Karina. Both of them get into gym and Yura couldn’t see where Yuto is. Karina pulls Yura’s hand to a hidden place and sees both of the boys already at there.

                “Wah, I never know there is hidden spot at this gym.” Say Yura.

                “Well, only some of us know about it.” Say Yuto.

                “What you want to talk?” ask Yura.

                “I just want to invite you to my friend’s party tomorrow. I don’t want to go there alone.” Say Yuto.

                “How about others?” ask Yura.

                “Of course they will bring their girls and I want to go with you.” Say Yuto.

                “Why me and not other girl?” ask Yura again.

                “Somehow you have something that other girls don’t have and it makes me want to know about it.” Say Yuto and Yura just agree to go to the party with him.

************************************

                “Eh, you will go party with him?” ask Atsuko.

                “Yeah, he invited me and we will find suitable clothes after school.” Say Yura.

                “Make sure you be careful. Miss Popular seem mad right now after she was rejected by Nakajima-kun. I hope you don’t become her victim.” Say Emina.

                “Who is Miss Popular?” ask Yura but her friends just shut their mouth. Yura looks at Karina to know the answer but it seems she busy talking with other classmate.

                Not far from there, a girl looks towards her and says, “If I didn’t get him, you will not get him too, .”