Yakusoku

Dare to Love

 

                Yura and Yuto go to boutique to buy dress for tomorrow’s party. Yura a bit confuse to choose dress as she doesn’t really like to wear it. She feel really relieve as she notice Karina and Keito also at the same place as them.

                “You should tell me if you want to come here too.” Say Keito to Yuto.

                “I don’t have any idea where suitable dress for the party and I suddenly remember about the boutique. You just arrive here?” say Yuto.

                “A few minutes earlier than you guys.” Say Karina as her hand has several dresses. It seem she already walk inside the boutique and chooses some of them for fitting.

                “You already choose dresses?” ask Yura and Karina just nods her head. “That’s fast.”

                “But these are for you. I will choose my dress after you.” say Karina as she gives the dresses to Yura. Yura really surprise with it and ask, “Why don’t you choose for yourself first?”

                “I already know which dress that I want to wear.” Say Karina.

                “Wait, how you know I will come here with Yuto?” ask Yura.

                “Actually, it is her idea to bring you to this boutique. This boutique already well-known because of her.” Say Yuto. Karina already pushes Yura into fitting room for her to change clothes.

                “You like her?” ask Keito.

                “Why you suddenly ask question like that?” ask Yuto.

                “Before this, you never serious with any girl but when come to her, you bring her to this boutique.” Say Keito.

                “You say like I never bring a girl out.” Say Yuto.

                “You NEVER go out with a girl. You just talk to them at school and forget about it the next day. Even the girl ask you to go out, you would ignore it. You just lucky that you remember about this boutique.” Say Keito.

                “I actually I don’t know why I act like that.” Say Yuto. He just looks at Yura who just get out from the fitting room and Karina check every part before Yura get back into the fitting room. Yuto just stand at the same place while try to digest what Keito said to him.

                “I think this blue dress suit you well. Yuto-kun, how you think about it?” say Karina but Yuto still spacing out. Karina gets near to Yuto and smacks his head.

                “WHAT?!” say Yuto.

                “I ask you how that dress? Suit with Yura-chan?” ask Karina.

                Yuto take a look at Yura and smile that give sign okay. Yura get back into the fitting to get back into her school uniform. Yuto says to her, “I will pay for the dress.”

                “You don’t have to do it I will pay it by myself.” Say Yura. Yuto just ignore what Yura says and ay for the dress. He just gives the bag to Yura while smiling.

                “I already say that I will pay for the dress which mean I will pay it.” Say Yuto.

                “Wah, it rare to see Yuto-kun pay something for a girl. You really lucky, Yura-chan. Unlike my boyfriend.” Say Karina as she hugs her best friend.

                “Hey, I always want to buy things for you but it was you who decline it.” Say Keito and Karina just stick out her tongue to him. After that, four of them go to a café to relax for awhile.

                “Wah, is this your new café, Yuto-kun?” ask Karina.

                “Yeah, this café is under my management and it’s my third cafe.”  Say Yuto.

                “You really great. You know how to manage café like this.” Say Yura.

                “I just do it because it is my destiny to heir my father’s legacy.” Say Yuto. They enjoy the moment at that café while someone stalk them and try to plan something to Yura.

*****************************

                During the party, Yura feel a bit weird as that is her first time to go to that kind of party. Yuto just hold her hand and lead her to enjoy the party. Ryutaro get near them and ask, “Yuto-kun, is this your new girl?”

                “New girl? Chigau yo, she is my new friend, Takasugi Yura.” Say Yuto.

                “Oh, you’re that otaku girl. Wow, you already change from what we used to see.” Say Ryutaro.

                “You change yourself just to make sure Yuto look at you, right?” guess Chinen. Yura can’t say anything because Chinen’s words stab her heart.

                “Why you say like that? Even she didn’t change herself, I still be friend with her.” Say Yuto.

                “Yuto, I want to get drink first.” Say Yura before leave Yuto. She just goes to drink booth and take her drink. She doesn’t realize that someone put drug into her drink. Yura just drink it to calm herself and slowly lost her conscious.

***********************

                Karina tries to find Yura at the party place but she couldn’t see her at all. She gets near to Ikemen and asks, “Do you guys see my friend, Yura-chan?”

                “She says to me that she want to grab drink just now but haven’t come back.” Say Yuto.

                “I get bad feeling about this. Ryutaro, do you invite Mayu today’s party?” say Karina. She’s the only person who can talk casually to Ikemen.

                “Mayu? Who is she?” ask Ryutaro.

                “She’s the Miss Popular who doesn’t know to give up confess her feeling to every of you.” Say Karina.

                “Oh… that girl. I didn’t invite her as I really hate her.” Say Ryutaro.

                “Yuto, someone kidnap Yura-chan.” Say Karina.

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Yuto.

                “I saw Mayu at here and she talk with a guy about how to kidnap someone at here. I didn’t see Yura-chan at here at all.” Say Karina. Karina quickly leaves the party with Keito and Yuto to find Yura. Karina begins panic with it and hopes nothing will happen to her best friend.

                “Karina, could you relax for awhile?” ask Keito.

                “How can I relax when my best friend get kidnap by that ? If her parent asks me about her, what should I say? I can’t cheat to them as her parent a bit strict about her and me.” say Karina.

                “We will find her first before do anything.” Say Yuto. They get into the car and go to any possible place based on GPS on Yura’s phone. Keito has to help Karina to calm down and begin panic with what happen.

                “We have to find her A.S.A.P or I will dead.” Say Karina.

                “Relax, Karina. We have to work hard to detect her.” Say Keito. They just follow the signal and arrive at an abandoned factory. The boys have to wait for awhile as Karina need to change her clothes before get into the place.

                “How you could prepare extra clothes?” ask Yuto.

                “She always prepares extra clothes.” Say Keito.

                “I used to think I may fight to save someone.” Say Karina as she tied her hair into ponytail which shows she super serious at that time.

************************

                Three of them get into the place and hears, “Wah, it seems I have visitors at my place.”

                “Where is Yura-chan?” ask Karina as she want to move forward but Keito grab her hand.

                “Your best friend still in deep sleep and the guys seem couldn’t stand to wake her to wake up before they could have fun.” Say Mayu.

                “Mayu, give back that girl to me. She’s not involved with our problem.” Shout Yuto.

                “Why you really concern about that freak girl? I’m better than her but you choose her as your girl. I couldn’t accept it. You same with your friend, choose a girl that completely different from me.” shout Mayu.

                “I choose her because she not same with you. She’s not like you who seek for popularity.” Say Yuto.

                “I don’t want to hear it.” Shout Mayu. She signals the boys behind her to attack three of them without mercy. Three of them have to work harder as it hard 3 VS 30 guys. They separate and fight with them.

                After 30 minutes fighting, all of the bad boys lay on the floor with injuries. Yuto quickly get near to Mayu and want to hit her but Karina blocks her as says, “You better go to safe Yura-chan. I will manage her.”

                Yuto runs to the back and notice Yura being tied on a chair. Yuto quickly untie and lift Yura on bridal style. When he gets back to the front, he sees Mayu is crying and have bruise at her face. Yuto ask, “What happen at here?”

                Karina just smirk with it while Keito says, “Karina-chan beat her at face and almost lost her control.”

                “Whoa, you should learn to control yourself or everyone will know about it.” Say Yuto.

                “Don’t worry. I bet she will forget it tomorrow and only Ikemen know about it.” Say Karina. They quickly leave the place. Keito and Karina sit at in front of the car while Yuto take care Yura at the back.

                “I will make sure you will safe and no one could hurt you.” Say Yuto.