BDAY PLAN♥

[EDITING]MY ONE AND ONLY BEAST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been two months since they were together. Many things have happened. They went in different fights and arguments but settled it with a little talk. They learned how to love and learned how to forgive one another. Their love has been tested so many times yet they are still there holding strong to make the relationship work.

They know that they can’t live without each other. When they are together it’s like they are the only two persons living on the planet. They tried to live normally as possibly as they could. There were no disturbances no evil people ruining everything.

Two days from now and it will be Onew’s birthday. Annie was thinking of possible gifts that she could give to him. It was so difficult that she has no thought what to give. No idea at all.

Will she give him a shirt?

No he has a lot—I mean a lot

Shoes?

He has a lot of them

Gadget

He can afford one

She thinks of something some special---she wants to give something extraordinary. The thing that when he sees it surely makes him smile.

She strolled around the house and ask the maids some questions

“Excuse me”

“Ne miss Annie”

“Oh you don’t have to be that formal”

“But”

“Annie is fine”

“Okay annie. What is it”

“Has Onew celebrated his birthday?”

“Yes he does. I saw them celebrate with the whole family. They were really happy”

“Oh~”

“But when his mom died, there were no more life to him. No celebrations at all. Even their birthdays, they forgot all of it”

“That was cruel. Birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter